Third

Demigods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you don't know anything, is what you're telling me." Chloe was sitting on a rock, arms crossed, across from the four boys. 

Kai was sitting on another rock. Baekhyun leaned against the wall furthest from where Chloe was sitting. Lay made himself comfortable on the floor while Chanyeol stood behind Kai. 

In the rush of things before, Chloe hadn't really taken a look at what they were wearing. Now that the excitement had gone down, she was able to fully take in their bizzare attire. 

Lay wore a long-sleeved red flannel button down that was open at the front. He had a white tank top underneath and blue jeans. Baekhyun wore jeans as well, but he paired them with a teal T-shirt. 

Chanyeol, it seemed, loved leather. His pants were black leather and he wore a leather jacket over a white T-shirt. All he needed was a motorcycle and a cigarette to finish the look off. 

Kai was dressed in black jeans and a black shirt with its sleeves cut off, showing off his toned biceps. He had a leather bracelet on his wrist and a chain with a skull pendant hanging on the end of it. All he needed was some piercings and tattoos to complete the whole "angsty" feel he had going on. 

"No, we're saying we don't know much," Kai corrected while Chloe raised an eyebrow. 

"We've been sitting here for 20 minutes and all you've managed to tell me was that you have more friends and both you and them have been fighting off monsters that shouldn't be out and about for the past three months." 

"Yeah," Kai confirmed. "That's something." 

Chloe rolled her eyes. "I could've guessed all that." 

"But you didn't." Kai shot her a victorious grin. "Anyways, Tao is collecting information as we speak."

Chloe didn't ask who Tao was. Probably one of his friends. 

"But enough about us," Baekhyun said and he pushed himself off the wall of the cave. "Your turn. How'd you find us? And how'd you keep up? What are you?"

"I told you already," Chloe replied. "I'm human. I've just been dealing with this side of the Magic for a while." 

"Are you cursed?" Lay blurted out. It was a question he had on his mind for a while, but he hadn't meant to say it so boldly so quickly. He felt nothing out of the ordinary when he healed her, but if she was a truly normal person she shouldn't have made it this far. 

"Not exactly," Chloe responded after a moment. 

"Hey," Baekhyun caught her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter