seated together: by accident?

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh.. appa," Ae Riz just arrived at the airport and on her way to check in when her father called called.

"Are you at the airport?"

"How did you know? Did you put a tracking...? You didn't did you?"

Her father didn't answer her. "Where are you headed now? Are you coming back home?"

"I cut my stay here. I'm going to see my friend in Hongkong. What's up?"

"Your grandmother collapsed. She wanted you here. I don't know why."

"Grandma? Why? Did you bring her to the hospital? How is she?"

"Hold on a sec, Hyun Joong is arranging your flight back. Uh.. he wants to talk to you to tell you about the details."

"Miss, I already made arrangement for your flight. Just go to the counter and present your passport." Hyun Joong was on the line.

"oppa, did grandma really collapsed? How is she?"

"She's stabilized. She was asking about you. You can board the flight in an hour. Now go and check in before you miss the flight."

"Oh.... Okay. And if I don't have a seat?"

"You have. I checked the flight a minute ago. They have lots of extra seat in business incase you won't get one in first class." Hyun Joong answered.

"Okay. Say good bye to my father. Korean air right?"

"Yeah. See you later. I'll be picking you up." Hyun Joong hang up first.

As Hyun Joong had said. She had a seat when she presented her passport. Money really moves mountains. She smiled and thanked the lady and walked towards the lounge. She still have  45 minutes before boarding. Her mind was soo occupied. What happened at the hotel. Her grandmother.  Oh my God! Kwon Jiyong. Please ... I didn't sleep with... wait... why did he left me alone if... ! ! She walked straight to the empty chair in the corner. She sat down and hugged her knees. She wanted to cry. To scream. To hit someone. An explanation. She simply want to know what happened last night but Kwon Jiyong didn't give him an answer. Well, she didn't really pressed for an answer. She just ran away.

She came back from her trance when she felt her phone vibrated. "What can I do for you?" It was Park Jung Hoon.

"hey, what's with the mood. It's too early for bad mood. Did you just got up? Girl, there's a temporary position in the company. You are so much qualified. Wanna try?"

"And what position is that? You know well that your company didn't hire me because they said I'm over qualified which I still strongly believe that it wasn't the reason. Why are you asking me now and besides, I need a full time job." she barked at him.

"Looks like I called at the wrong time. Wanna hang out tonight?"

"Nah, I'm flying in uh.. half an hour. But uh... Grandma's sick. She wanted  to see me."

"Oh.. really? Call me when you have time but hey, the posting is until this week."

"Park Jung Hoon, how about I work in your car shop?"

"Have a good flight Ae Riz," Jung Hoon hang up before Ae Riz will say another word.

Ae Riz shook her head. Jung Hoon knew her well.

Announcement was in the air that her flight was ready for boarding. She started walking towards the door when she heard his name. She didn't bother to turn. There's a lot of Miss Lee in the world. Beside, No one calles her Rizzelle Lee She thought and continued walking.

"Rizzelle Lee,"

She stopped on her tracks. There it goes again. Maybe it's me? She turned to see who was calling her. She nearly lost composure but steadied herself. It's Lee Seungri of Bigbang and the rest of the group were in the room. Were they here all along? How could I not noticed it? She half smiled as not to embarrass herself. "Hi," she greeted. Seungri stepped closer towards her.

"Oh... don't be scared. I forgot that matter long time ago." He smiled widely.

Ae Riz can't see if that smile was sarcasm or what. "It's nice seeing you. My flight is boarding." And her phone saved her. It's Jae Gyung. "Unnie,"

" Ae Riz, I'm sorry I have an audition that came up just last night. Jae Jin would love to see you though."

"Unnie, something came up. I'm flying back home right now. I hang out with Jae Jinnie last night.  I'll call you when I arrive."

"Hmmm ... safe flight."

She hasn't hang up yet when another call came in. "Damn... why the "

"Looks like your busy." Seungri said. "have a safe flight."

She bowed and continued walking. Her knees started to wobble. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter