mood Swings continues

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jiyong, what is this? Does your mom knows about this?" Ae Riz's hands were on her waist. The TV screen was on.

Jiyong was staring at the screen. The concert was playing in the screen.

"You asked me to come home to ask me about this?" Jiyong chuckled. "That was on our final concert in Seoul."

"I know. What I am asking is what happened? How did that happened?" Ae Riz got bored. Her friends left right after celebrating Christmas with her  family and with Jiyong. They were disappointed that the wedding didn't push through but were ecstatic to party with Jiyong.  She was again left alone. It was holiday and she was off work. Her father is working and every body else is working. Even Jiyong, she can't bug him to go somewhere. She browsed the net and found something to watch. She hasn't seen any of the bigbang's worldwide most talk MADE concert.

"Uh.... heat . Too much pres..."

"Ya!!!!" Ae Riz started hitting Jiyong's chest. "Why do you have to force yourself?" She was crying and continued hitting Jiyong.

"hey... shhhhh..." Jiyong caught both her hands and encircle her with his arms. "I survived. I'm fine now."

Ae Riz rolled her eyes. "And if you didn't?"

"You don't have someone nagging at the moment." Jiyong continued teasing her.

Ae Riz sat back in the couch and hit resume. "What did your mom said after watching these?"

"Mom found out about it right after the concert. She ordered me to come home right away. She scolds me a lot. I was like a kid who was being punished. I stayed at home for the whole day and mom feed me a lot."

"Your mom should have beaten you. I mean... you could have... Ah whatever. The perfectionist. Don't ever ..ever do it again."

"Uh... you're concern?" Jiyong again.

She throws him the pillow beside her. "I'm afraid my baby won't see his father."

"Ows? Admit it. You like me. And uh.... that happened before we even met."

Ae Riz face became sour. She let her guard down. "And you, why did you pursue me? You knew that I am the sole heiress right? And oh, don't give me that bull that you're a self made rich guy."

Jiyong's mood changed. "and if I say yes?"

Ae Riz laughed sarcastically. "I knew it from the start. Men approaches me because I'm rich. Men are all the same." She got up. "I'm going to bed."

Jiyong just nodded as his eyes followed Ae Riz. His ego was hurt. Although both party knew that Jiyong wants a family and Ae Riz family decided that Jiyong is a good candidate for their daughter because of the baby, it's still hard to explain to Ae Riz. He sighed and got up. He followed Ae Riz to her room. "Ae Riz- ah,"

Ae Riz was sitting on the bed  reading a book. She didn't answer.

Jiyong sat on the bed. "Ae Riz-ah, I didn't pursue you for your money. I.."

"It's because of the baby." Ae Riz cut him. "But let me warn you, you cannot have a sole custody of the baby. Over my dead body. I'm going to kill you first."

"Ae Riz, can we talk normally like parents? You know I'll never do that. I even propose marriage so we can stay as parents to the baby. Why would I think of taking the baby from you?"

"Because..... because......" Ae Riz stopped. "I know. I know. It's a business arrangement. I don't even know why it was a business arrangement. I'm not making money out of it." she pouted.

"Look, see it on the bright side. It will benefit your family. You want to go through arrange marriage the fact that you have someone else baby?"

"Why not? Men are the same. No one can turn me down." she lifted her chin.

Jiyong's face turned dark. "I'm sure of that. Let's just keep this okay. For the baby."

Ae Riz didn't say anything. She might lose it and who knows what will come out of . "Sorry for dragging you back home. Were into something?"

"No.. No... just some prep for the concerts in Japan and the finals comes January. How was your day? Did you go out? It was quite cold. "

 "I was supposed to go for a walk but... I got lazy." she returned her attention on the book.

"Want to go for a walk?" Jiyong suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter