discovery: by accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ae Riz saw from the side mirror that a van arrived. The whole Bigbang team alighted. She got out from the car. "Kwon Jiyong."

Everybody turned.

She remained unfazed.

Jiyong walked towards her. He smiled. "It's been a while. You changed number."

"Do you have to resort to that thing? You lowly bastard." Her tone was monotone.

"You changed number. I don't even know where you live. I hoped you could have seen the message. I guess I succeed. You shouldn't have avoided me." Jiyong pocketed his both hands and leaned on the car. "You don't know what I am capable of."

"What exactly do you want?  You proved that I'm no allergy to . You had your revenge. What else do you want?"

"Date you. Serious dating." Jiyong answered with his eyes on the ground. Suddenly feeling shy. "You're a challenge to me."

Ae Riz laughed out loudly. "Seriously Kwon Jiyong. That's.... Are you this funny?"

"And what's funny with that?" Jiyong was serious. "I am serious. Why would I bother trying to find you when I can have any women in the world?"

"Precisely. You can have anyone in this world. Why me?" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm so curious why you don't like to date me."

Ae Riz rolled her eyes and sighed. "Look here Kwon Jiyong. We tried but it didn't worked out. Whatelse do you.... Look...you have to take note that you are Kwon Jiyong. Gdragon. Bigbang. You can't date ordinary person."

"Says who?" He turned to her.

Ae Riz heard her phone ringing since the door was open. It's her grandmother. She answered it.

"I heard from your father. You should get married before your belly shows up."

"Grandma... There will be no wedding. No marriage. I told you I can't marry him. He's.. grandma, I'll call you later. I have something to..."

Jiyong snatched the phone from her. "Grandma, we're talking about the wedding. I'll definitely marry you granddaughter."

"Omo!!!are you the baby's father?"

Jiyong almost dropped the phone and looked at Ae Riz. "We'll come and see you soon grandma. We have something to discuss. I'm hanging up first"  Jiyong hang up.

Ae Riz gritted her teeth and laser eyed him. Glaring. "What the ! Do you have any idea what you just did? You just dug your own grave.."

"I'll marry you."

"Ya!Kwon Jiyong!!!" She screamed at him.

"Are you this hysterical. You always screams."

"Marry me? Have you gone mad?"

"Why? I'm  near 30's. Why can't I marry?"

"I don't care if you want to marry. Please spare me besides do you have any idea who am I? Who my grandmother is? My family."

"Im going to meet them soon. Your grandmother doesn't sound scary. Wait.....she mentioned a baby."

Ae Riz became silent.

Jiyong's eyes widened. "Are you pregnant?"

"No. That's nonsense."

Jiyong squeezed himself and sat at the driver's seat. "Get in we need to talk."

"Get out. There's nothing we need to talk about." Ae Riz held the door handle.

Jiyong didn't heed her. He called someone. "Hyung, I can't join the meeting today. I have an urgent matter to deal with. I'll see you later." He hang up. "Get in. I'm driving."

Ae Riz threw a fit but got in the passenger seat anyways. "Drive carefully."

Jiyong was silent. "Oh... it's raining?"

Ae Riz started to fidget. "Let's go back to the parking." Her voice was firm and commanding. Jiyong turned to her. "Are you okay?"

"Turn back to the parking."

"What's wrong?" Jiyong continued driving.

"Just turn the in car back!"She screamed.

"Riz.. are you okay?"

"I'm not! Please... Jiyong." She started to cry.

"I'll find a place to park." Jiyong started to get worried. It's  too late to turn back to YG.

Ae Riz looked outside. The rain is pouring hard. Please Jiyong. She lowered the window for air." Her voice was so weak and begging. "Jiyong please..."

Jiyong was already worried and perplexed. He's trying to figure out why Ae Riz wanted to stop the car. "It's raining. You're getting wet. Close the win.. uh.. We'll cause traffic if I just stop."

"Please." Ae Riz closed her eyes, slumped and leaned on the seat. She started to have short breath and shivers.

Jiyong was still lost. "Riz," she called her out confusion. "Honey, Oh God.." Jiyong started to panic. He checked the surrounding and parked on the side. "Hey... What's going on?"

Ae Riz got out immediately and started to breath normally. Jiyong wasn't sure what to do. Ae Riz started to walk away. He hit the hazard button and got out. He ran after Ae Riz. "Riz" he caught her arm. "It's raining. Go back to the car."

"I can't." She said softly.

"You're all wet."Jiyong breathed and looked around and spotted a hotel. "Okay... can you walk to that hotel and check yourself in. I'm going to find a parking. Call me when you got a room. Call me if you didn't too. Wait here. I'll go grab your phone and purse." Jiyong ran back to the car and was back in a jiffy. "You can use my card. It's not my name but a phony one." he hand her a black card. "Okay... go. I'll see you in a bit." He draped his jacket on Ae Riz 's shoulder. "Can you do that?" He cupped her face with his two hands. Ae Riz nodded. "Okay, go. The rain is not stopping." Jiyong watched her walk away. She started to walk and ran. He stood there until he cannot see her. He returned to the car and drove slowly on the slow lane. He saw Ae Riz turned walking towards the hotel. He checked the hotel and tried to find a parking spot. His mind started to think what did he do why Ae Riz was acting that way. 

Ae Riz walked to the front. "Can you get me your manager please.." she asked politely. The manager came right away as soon as he was paged. Ae Riz handed him her card. The manager was stunned when he swiped the card.

"Ma'am, you look unwell." the manager was looking at her all wet and dripping. "Miss Kim, please her to room 1506. Please let me know if you need something." The manager bowed.

"Thank you for accommodating me." Ae Riz started to the elevator with Miss Kim behind her.

Miss Kim opened the door for her. "Ma'am, please let us know if you need anything."

"Thank you."

She fished her phone from her purse. There were lots of miscalls and it's from her father and Hyun Joong.

She scrolled her contact list to call Jiyong. She frowned. She saved Kwon Jiyong's number as Kwon. But there's a Jiyong on the contact list and she doesn't know any other Jiyong. She pressed call.

Jiyong answered at the first ring. "Hello. Were you able to get a room?""

"Hmmm... 1506. I'll not lock the door."

"Okay see you in a bit."Jiyong hang up.

Ae Riz stared outside. The rain haven't stopped yet. She called her father. "Appa, " she's near to crying.

"Sweetheart. Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm.. I'm okay...I'm at Park Hyatt hotel." She turned when she heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter