Wrong car: by accident

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Riz POV

I walked around. People around didn't take notice me. They don't care I guess or simply they don't have any idea who I am. I greeted few guest. My father asked me to attend this gathering. I didn't want to at first but my  father  forced me and blackmailed me. I came with the condition that I brings Han Hyun Joong as my date. I studied the people around while Hyun Joong just stayed on the sidelines keeping an eye on on me and the whole situation.

After the dinner and few minutes of socialization, I asked Hyun Joong to get the car. I'm tired and wanted to go home.

I opened the door and slid on the passenger seat.I wondered where Hyun Joong is. The driver's seat is empty. I dialed his number. "oppa, where..." Just then the driver's door opened. My eye balls popped out hit the end call. "What the hell?"

Jiyong's brows rose. He slid to the driver's seat.

"Ya! Kwon Jiyong. Get out!" I shouted.

"Uh... This is my car." Jiyong was confident.

My brows met at the middle.

"You got into my car purposely. Huh." he was mocking.

"Look Mr. I'm not in the mood to chat with you. Get out, my brother will be here." I hit call again.

"Maybe that's your car," Jiyong pointed at the car infront of us.

My eyes widened. '' I cursed in my mind. I got into the wrong car. Dad insisted we use the aventador. I didn't argue.  Why does two the same car be in the same place at the same time? I grabbed the door handle but Jiyong was so fast to locked it before I opened it. "Open the door," I asked seriously.

"Buckle up." he said instead of opening the door and started the car.

"Ya! kwon Jiyong. This is kidnapping," I struggled to lock in my seatbelt. "Stop the car. I can sue you for kidnapping."

Jiyong scoffed. "You sure love suing people. . "I'm surprised you didn't sue me of harassment."

I ignored him and called Hyun Joong. "Oppa, I met an acquaintance. I'll take the taxi home. Take the car and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh.. okay. Take care miss." Hyun Joong hang up first.

"You didn't tell him the truth." Jiyong sneered.

"I told him the truth. Why?" I raised my right brows. "Drop me where I can take the taxi."

Jiyong shrugged. "Why don't we talk about us dating you mentioned last time."

"." I murmured. "Look! I got into the wrong car. Enough. Can you just drop me off?"

Jiyong ignored me and accelerated.

I gave up. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes when the car stopped. I looked around. I scoffed. "Han River. Ya, Kwon Jiyong. You should be careful. A Lamborghini in Han river? That's  suspicious, don't you think?"

"Tell me who really you are Miss Lee Rizzelee. First, Bentley bentayga now an aventador. What's next? Let me guess, you're a spoiled diplomat daughter."

"Wrong. I drive an Audi." I said and opened the door. I got out. "Thanks for the ride. I can find my way."

Jiyong was so quick to get out of the car. "Miss Lee..."

I breathed deeply. "Kwon Jiyong, I made myself clear last time. Let's not cross path again."

Jiyong snickered. "You really don't have an interest on me, huh. I'm intrigued."

I turned and faced Jiyong. "Accept the fact that there are people who hate you."

"And may I ask why you hate me?"

"I don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter