X. HUSH

Discography: VOLUME 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hush Artist: Lasse Lindh

 

 

 

Marveling the purple skies of the Snow Country, the waterfalls that hummed through her ears. None is frozen, all is flowing in their own revealing light. Bright sunshine looming just underneath the soft drizzle of snowflakes. Her bare foot stepped on the thin layers of ice just down the balcony of her room. Softly, she smiled.

 

 

All is well.

 

 

“It is a much needed break for me drizzling all that excess snow in the Alpines. Oh, Jessica, father is looking for you.” Taeyeon her older sister, flew carelessly down in front of her.  Dash of ice crystals flowing down her robe due to flying so much. 

 

 

The older princess tends to be a little more dramatic, more jovial and a little less reserved compared to her. Apparently still, Taeyeon is a soft one like all of the daughters of the king and queen. Only dubbed as the crowned princess with a magic flair. For one single reason.

 

 

“How long are you going to see that human Taeng? When the skies turn pink?”

 

 

Taeyeon turned to her, the blonde hair swayed gracefully. Jessica several phrases on counter attack. For all she knew Taeyeon is number one in debate class. It is not usual for a princess to be mingling with lowly humans. And Taeyeon is one. So enticed and whipped in that matter.

 

 

 

“As long as I love her and father does not know. Besides you can keep this as a secret right?” Taeyeon looked hopeful despite her eyes tingling with the urge to fall into those sad ones.

 

 

“I don’t know how long. You know how father is Taeng. You are a god. It is your responsibility to watch over our country. We have enough problems with the Fire Country as it is.”

 

 

 

“I know.” The ghost of Taeyeon’s words fleets in Jessica’s heart. Her sister is just in love, this made her happy. Never in their thousand years , had she seen her this happy.

 

 

What would it take for a human, fragile and lackluster to make a god this happy? Jessica would not know, the shoes is still waiting to be filled in. However when things are different, she would gladly jumped up on them to experience such things.

 

 

They are living in the world where the waters are flowing endlessly and is shimmering with gold specs. A world that is overflowing with all the good yet Taeyeon found her peace in a human. Filled with putrid history and such sin that no would’ve imagined. 

 

 

It dawned upon the god, life has certain meanings, somewhere in the world, somewhere in the countries of all that controlled the universe, it may be a god, a human, and even those who lives with just what is laid in the table. There will Always be that one thing that would Complete you.

 

 

————

 

 

She was in gliding past through the snowflakes, her white robe and her blonde hair glowing in the soft gaze of her halo. Watching the world in this silent night is melodic to the god. 

 

Jessica like Taeyeon loves the earth. And it alone. The whole prospect of falling in love with the inhabitants of the lost world is far more impossible to the god. Those lights are mesmerizing, car lights and buildings. They are looking like a slanted straight line towards the horizon. Jessica breathed the slow humming of the cold breeze of the winter.

 

 

 

It is the only time where their family could visit the earth. In times like this they are the gods who are responsible of everything. Earth is in their hands, the first snow, and to the last. Until they reach the end of the day. The last smile of winter. And then their family is gone, replaced by a new country to handle the Spring. 

 

 

Waiting for a new season. They will rest. 

 

 

“How would all of this look in the spring? The summer?”

  

 

In a dream, Jessica imagined the world with green trees and shrubs will all their proud stance swaying In The humid air. All is white in the winter, people are all bundled up in cashmere scarfs all over. And it intrigued her to the depths. 

 

 

Wondering how would the humans do with their clothes in such a hot day. How would they celebrate their free time when the lakes aren’t frozen. 

 

 

 

A couple kissed, right down the pathway with a dimly lit street lamp hovering over them. And of course A god. Jessica glided closer, she settled on a statue. Perhaps the statue is shaped like a human but Jessica could not heed more attention to it.

 

 

 

“I love you.” The man then kissed the girl, slowly retracting the hidden smiling face underneath the scarf.

 

 

It is warm and fuzzy. Jessica then wondered, 

 

 

 

“How would a kiss be any different in the spring?”

 

 

 

 

————

 

 

 

Taeyeon was banished from their country. A traitor as their father thundered in the gold throne room where Jessica and the rest of the distant families watched and her mother cry. Her older sister has been caught. Disguised as a human, sprinkling smiles and snowflakes to a woman in her mid twenties. Dazzling eye smile and a personality that seemed to brighten each day.

 

 

She held her breath when her father slapped her, a god is righteous but it seems like tradition is blown when they are being unfollowed. Taeyeon cried but with dignity, she said goodbye. 

 

 

 

“Visit me.” That is the only word her sister uttered before she disappeared. and without power. Without the glow she once possessed.

 

 

 

But Jessica knew, Taeyeon has never been more happier. Completeness is not scaled with what you have. Sometimes it goes with a saying, 

 

 

“A world of something can be nothing when it is not what you wanted.” 

 

 

Her blinding light masked her smiling and crying face. The god mother succumbed into a wail. Jessica never moved.

 

 

 

“Will I see you again?”

 

 

 

————-

 

 

 

 

Three hundred and Sixty five days. 

 

 

 

She opened her blue eyes, fluttering in a whisper Of life. They have been sleeping for a full year. She is welcomed with a hot bath in the shallows of the gold basin of her room. 

 

The princess walked in the throne room, her father is as youthful as he had been. Glancing at the windows, eyes longing and somewhat sad. Jessica made her presence known, and by that time her father’s eyes returned into its usual godly form. Omnipotent and righteous.

 

 

“How was everything?”

 

 

“I played the piano and the harp in the air father. Danced with Hyoyeon in the night, eat with Sooyoung. Missing Taeyeon.” It is by far her most honest confession.

 

 

By the means of How is everything, it is her father’s way of asking about her dream. A dream wherein it is also considered as an everyday diary for a sleeping god.

 

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon aren’t even constant. Revolving on her thoughts she conjured this people. A friend and a companion. Understanding this, Jessica cannot even pinpont the What is. 

 

In her dream, those two are like her mirrors. Sooyoung is the blunt one in their daily sessions, Hyoyeon is the oblivious one with a shameless character obscuring her capacity to be ashamed.

 

Attributes that contributed to Jessica’s conclusion. They are her, and there is no such way she could find another breathing entity that could surpass the understanding her older sister could dig.

 

 

 

“Your sister is fine.” He smiled.

 

 

 

“Visit her will you please?”

 

 

 

Her father silently cried as Jessica hugged him. Forgiveness, is what makes him more righteous.

 

 

————-

 

 

Dressed in what looks like an unusual cropped version of a robe, Jessica scrunched her nose in her outfit. A soft flowing, white dress with roses embedded on it, sketching the whole dress into a marvelous glow. 

 

 

“Lady Jessica, this is apparently the best ensemble we could find. Humans will gawk upon you.” Her personal tailor smiled.

 

 

 

It is common for gods to mingle with humans. Many do fell in love with them, many as well forgets once the season changes. It is a definitive way of describing a fling in a godly way. But Jessica is here for a mere reason of visiting her sister.

 

 

 

She found her in a small building with no comparison to what Taeyeon had been in the snow country. And when the creepy door opened revealing the older princess in her oversized shirt, Jessica had no regards of the appearance whatsoever. Hugged her crying sister. Smiling.

 

 

“I have visited you. Can you let me come in?”

 

 

 

—————

 

 

 

 

“Jessica this is Tiffany, Fany, my sister, Jessica.” Taeyeon introduces the girl of her life, Jessica just nodded. 

 

 

 

“Nice to meet you.” 

 

 

 

A god could never disclose their true nature. Hence The utterly cold reply made Tiffany to bow down her head in the awkward silence. The unworthiness of her whole demeanor to the brash slapping of Jessica’s status based in the glow like face and the dress of overflowing royalty. She overdressed for the occasion. One would take blame, however it is not Jessica. It is her tailor.

 

Even Taeyeon who is draped in a low human clothing can only grin awkwardly, Jessica eyed her sister But she felt bad afterwards.

 

 

“I am so glad on meeting you.”

 

 

Tiffany then brightened up. A set of pearly whites emerging from her lips and Jessica finds it beautiful. Taeyeon is in good hands.

 

 They decided to bring the day into a close after several first times for the god. And it is quite dashing to be able to explore new things. She watched each crinkle of Taeyeon’s smile whenever Tiffany does something stupid or vice versa.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter