Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

A little Christmas-drabble I wrote for a dear friend ♥
Words: ~700
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kibum was sitting in his apartment, waiting for a while now. He was a bit nervous since he didn't know when he would arrive. They wanted to make a calm evening, just the the both of them, as the friends they were. But for Kibum it already had been more than just being friends. He liked him way more than that. But he was also afraid, if he would tell him what he was feeling, that he would destroy their friendship. And that was a thing Kibum definitely didn't want to do.

It rang at his door and Kibum actually jumped of the surprise, pressing his hand on his chest and trying to calm himself and his fast beating heart. It rang again and he hurried to the door and opened it to welcome a really wide smile.
"What took you so long? Did you fell asleep?" Jonghyun asked and grinned at Kibum, walking up to him and greeting him with a hug.
Kibum was surprised again. It didn't happened often that Jonghyun greeted him like that, and it made his heart race again.
"Merry Christmas to you as well, Jonghyun" he said with a playfully annoyed grin on his face and let the other enter his apartment. And Jonghyun grinned at him.

They sat down at the table and started eating their dinner, which Kibum had prepared on that day and they talked a bit about the past days and anything that came to their minds.

Kibum liked the evening so far. It was wonderful to spend the time with someone you liked so much, even if it had a bittersweet taste to it, because he didn't know if his love was mutual. They changed the location to Kibum's sofa where they drank a glass of redwine together and listened to soft music, talking a bit until Kibum finally wanted to be brave up.
"Uhm... Jonghyun" he started and the other watched him questioningly.
"I know we said no presents but... Uhm.. I got you something..." he said and blushed slightly, as he hurried to get the present and came back to a confused Jonghyun who sat there waiting in anticipation. He held the little package out for him, still a bit red on his checks and he actually had a hard time watching Jonghyun in his face. The other still said nothing, but unwrapped the little box and opened it, finding a small bracelet in there. It was simple but still really pretty and some charms were added to it. Jonghyun watched it carefully and a small smile grew on his lips.
"It's so pretty, thank you, Kibummie" he said in a low voice and slowly watching Kibum again, who smiled lightly and still had a red face, and Jonghyun actually thought that the colour was now darker than before and he felt a bit unsure what it meant.
"I-... I am glad that you like it" started Kibum and he realised that his breath was shaking a bit.
"Jonghyun... That is actually not everything... Uhm.. How should I say that... I-"

And before Kibum could continue with what he wanted to say, he realized Jonghyun's face was closer than before and he could feel his plushy lips on his own and his heart stopped. Along with everything else.

He expected every reaction from Jonghyun, but not this one and before he could return the kiss, Jonghyun detached again, blushing slightly as well, yet still smiling.
"I love you, Kibum" he said and Kibum thought he was dreaming, watching Jonghyun still surprised but a smile on his face which he didn't realized it was there.
"What?" he only could mutter and he blinked his eyes several times until he could see in Jonghyun's face that he definitely heard right and he threw himself on the other, catching him in surprise and make them fall down on the sofa.
"I love you, too! Oh god I loved you for so long already", he said and started kissing his face and Jonghyun chuckled, cupping Kibums face in his hands and kissed him again, lovingly and deep until they parted again to breathe.

"Merry Christmas, Kibummie"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's not much, but I really hope you liked it. I'd love to read your opinions on that so don't hesitate to comment or write a PN or so!
Have a nice day!
♥♥♥