stage 0.6; creation of the geass

area one; -story starting!-

stage 0.6

creation of the geass

  

✩ Hwieul looked at the nurse as he took her tray stand just pushing it to the side. She watched him move about the room as she pulled her legs up to her chest as just gripping the edge of her blanket as he pulled a chair up to the edge of her bed as he stared at her. Hwieul observed his devilish grin and dark mightnight eyes just watching her.

"Why would someone so strikingly capativating try to end her seduction?" He spoke as Hwieul reached for the nurse call button as he shook his head at her as a warning. She held it as he sighed. He stood up and grabbed her wrist holding the call button just gripping tight watching the gauze turn a light pink. He watched her drop the attatchment. "Good girl." He didn't release her arm as his other hand grabbed her chin. 

"What do you want from me?" Hwieul squeaked out 

"I want to own you." He spoke 

Hwieul didn't know what he meant. She felt dizzy as her vision was escaping from her. She felt herself being laid down as she woke up the next morning home in her apartment. She got up as she walked around just seeing a note on the counter. It was only from the zero to take her medicine. She moved to her bathroom as she looked at her which were a purple color. She got dressed as she grabbed a pair of sunglasses. When she returned home, the man with devilish smile was lounging on her couch. 

"Did you like my present?" He asked 

"I am not quite sure what you've given me." Hwieul replied, blinking at him. 

"Your eyes, my mind must be going mad to give up apart of me." He looked at her 

"What do you mean by apart of you?" Hwieul took off her sunglasses

"Geass. I gave my most precious power to you and many others. You'll come to adore my gift. For now, I own you. You'll destory this precious world." He walked past her just snatching her sunglasses. "Contacts hide them better." He exited her home.

♦♦♦

The man with the devilish smile entered the royal army's main squad room as he looked at the emperor. "I am sorry to keep you waiting. My meeting ran late." He spoke as he took his seat. 

"Next try to be on time, General Lu." The emperor glared at him as General Lu bowed his head.

author's Note

 hey everyone! here is another little teaser. I thought I would give you an insight of how and who gives certain characters in the story their geass. i hope to see some applications soon! hope you guys like this teaser.

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」