stage 1.8; how an prince became an angel

area one; -story starting!-

stage 1.8

how a prince became an angel PT 1

  

✩ Taekyoon looked at Luna as she was looking over their paperwork. He sighed as he shook his head. "Everything is in order, stop going over it with a fine tooth comb. Besides we already have the Japanese army support, ever snice they regained their status they have been pulling for a group to emerge in Korea." He looked at her as she sighed. 

"I know. It is just how will Haekyeon and them respond? I mean they are already revetning the uptown ghettos, luckily we need those twilight missions to get people of those areas." Luna said as she looked at the other male as Zero walked in the room with another male. 

"Everyone this is Kenta (Kenta - JBJ) and he is our repersentative from Japan. He will be here to help us coridnate the Japanese soliders and help us stay in touch with the Japanese to help our efforts. This is Luna and Taekyoon, who both have roots in Japan." Zero explained as Kenta nodded. 

"It is very nice to meet you all. We are here to help as much as we can." He said as he looked at them. "I have a few friends in the Chinese federation who would love to speak to you all as well." Kenta said as he looked at them. 

"Well then lets get to work, I am sure that you, Zero, have other things to attend to?" Taekyoon said "I can handle this." He added as he looked at Luna, "With Luna."

Zero nodded as he looked at Taekyoon. "Yes, thank you. If you excuse me." Zero said as he motioned for Kenta to sit as he walked off. Zero walked into his office as he closed the door behind him and locked it behind him. He undid his mask as he sighed. "Being Zero is a lot harder than he makes it out to be." Taehyun said as he was filling in for Daemin as he was dealing with selling Hwieul's apartment and moving all the items out and bringing them here secretly. 

"Well of course it is, I had to make a separate outfit as you are built a litle different from him." Hwieul said as she leaned back in a office chair. "You did a good job though and fooled everyone that didn't know." Hwieul said

"So does that mean I get a reward." Taehyun placed his hands on the arm rest of her hair just leaning over her as the chair bent back. 

Daemin leaned over and kissed Taehyun's cheek. "Satisfied?" He asked as Taehyun glared at him. "Thank you though for being me today." He said as Hwieul laughed a little. 

"You know where to find me later." Hwieul patted Taehyun's shoulder. "You two play nice while I am gone." She added 

"Where are you going?" Daemin asked

"Ruihwa asked me to come by." Hwieul said as she exited the room. She walked down to the warehouse just seeing Ruihwa showing Sooyi with Ardyn lounging in the background sharpening knives on a steel block just watching the two girls. "You two looking like your making progress." Hwieul spoke up as the two girls looked at her

"Oh yeah! We are! The new improvements will be ready tomorrow!" Ruihwa smiled as she looked at the other girl. 

"Well keep up the good work then." Hwieul said as she turned to Sooyi. "I heard you practice flying Luna's knightmare yesterday with Taekyoon." She said as Sooyi nodded. 

"I wasn't very good but he said that I am getting better. I am also learning from Ardyn. He's been teaching me some self defense, all teh girls have learned a little from him. You should join us." Sooyi said as she looked at Hwieul. 

"That is okay, I have enough men trying to protect me from myself to begin with so teacing me more ways to off myself won't go too well." Hwieul answered as she stuck her hands in her cardagain pockets.

"Oh uhm, well we train here in the warehouse if you change your mind." Sooyi looked at Ruihwa who shrugged. 

"I won't." Hwieul walked off to the stairs to Seokjae's office. She knocked on the door as he opened it up. She just walked around him as he shut the door. 

"I don't have anythign to report. The clinics are running smoothly and I have a lot of new supplies from our new friend, Kenta." Seokjae watched her sit down in a chair just placing her heels on the top of a cabinet. 

"Haekyeon has my medical file and won't return it to the hospital so the hospital denied my request for to be sent to Japan. If I don't get that sent then Kenta can't not get my medicine." Hwieul looked at Sooyi and Ruihwa testing the communicators that they had been working on. 

"Legally he can't do that but as seeing you are a wanted fugetive then what judge will grant the release. What are you going to do?" Seokjae asked 

"Kenta said that their legal team is already on it, but what if I run out before I get more? I might hurt someone or Haekyeon can use it against me." Hwieul looked at Seokjae. 

"I'll get your pill bottles and count how much you have left. I will come up with a plan so don't worry. I can always ask one of the others to work with Kenta to get a prescription in their name for you." Seokjae said as he stood up. 

"Thanks." Hwieul got up as she walked out with him. She walked down the stairs with him to see Taehyun standing around with Sooyi and Ruihwa. "You come to collect fast." Hwieul commented as she gave Seokjae a half smile and nod as he patted her shoulder as he walked off to the main building. 

"Well I was bored." Taehyun answered as he handed Ruihwa the device back. 

"You have two things that are attatched to your arms that can entertain you." Hwieul answered 

"Can you two not do this around me?" Ruihwa asked as Hwieul raised an eyebrow at the other girl. "I mean you know just it is not appropriate." She nodded as she looked at them. 

"What are you jealous?" Sooyi whispered as Ruihwa glared at her. 

"Of course not! It is just gross to see someone banter with unnie when she already has Zero-nim!" Ruihwa glared at Sooyi. 

"For the record, darlings, I am not anything with Zero. I'd rather really stay dead than entertain any part of myself with that creature. We are much like siblings than anything else. What or Who made you think that way?" Hwieul expression darkened. 

"Well Luna made the -" Sooyi started 

"Of course that three day old sushi would dare to think that." Hwieul her heel. 

"Unnie, don't tell her that I told you!" Sooyi called to her 

"That is what you what you say not don't start a fight?" Taehyun looked at Sooyi. He caught up with Hwieul as he looked at her. "What are you going to do?" He grabbed her arm. He turned her around as he covered his eyes with his hand. 

"I won't do that to you." Hwieul huffed as she pulled away from Taehyun. "Besides we all know that I would destory Luna if we got into a fight." Hwieul said 

"Verbally." Taehyun countered as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

"That is the only type of fights that I do or well I dominate in psychological warfare too." Hwieul said as they walked. She started for the meeting room as Taehyun driected her away. 

"You aren't going to ruin their meeting. Come on, you can plot her demise while hanging out with me." Taehyun said as guided her down to his own room. He opened his door up to his room as he watched her go straight to lay down on his bed as he looked at his movies trying to pick something that she would like. 

"I really like horror movies." Hwieul said as she looked at the other grab a movie as he started to set it up. She just hugged one of his stuffed animals as he got the movie ready. "I use to watch these movies with Areum but then she would have to sleep in my room for weeks after because she got nightmares." Hwieul confessed 

"Why would she watch them then and should I pick a different movie?" Taehyun asked 

"She didn't want to be left out." Hwieul shook her head. "No, it is fine. I really like this one." Hwieul said as she watched him push play as he turned off the lights. 

Taehyun didn't answer as he sat down beside her just draping his blanket over them both. At least he had prevented a world war between Hwieul and Luna today. Though, he had a feeling that Hwieul would get back at her later on worse than if he had let her ruin their meeting today. 

•••

Haekyeon was sitting in a meeting room with other investors as Areum had just finished doing a presentation over new housing in ghettos that were on the other half of the palace where Cheonsa could not reach. He was too sure on this plan of renovating old building that were not in use anymore for britannian citizens that were making do and finding new homes already. "Where you do you plan to fund teh rest of the money that they investors can not give you?" Haekyeon started, "Who are you going to hire to construct this massive project? Are you going to deploy soliders to protect these workers?" He blinked at her as she stood with a clip board in her hands. 

Areum watched Moonki wink at her as he told her to go on. "To strength the bond among other nations with the Britannian empire, I propose we hire members of the Chinese federation nation's people to help assist in this project. Also we do have enough cadets that need on site training so this would the be perfect project for them to gain expereince out in the feild. To raise money, we could auction off items that we do not need anymore to collectors around the world." Areum said as she looked at Haekyeon. "I am sure you have some things that you've kept onto that you don't need anymore." She said 

"Don't make it be you." Haekyeon answered, coldly as he tapped his pen on the table. "The auction is a good idea if you are raising money for some school function. This is the real world. The Chinese Federation is in good terms with Japan now, and we have intel that Japan is siding with Cheonsa. Most European nations have pleadge alleigence with us. They might supply some materials." Haekyeon said as he looked at Areum. He stood up as he looked at the team of investors. "Please give your donations to Gunhee and Areum, they are in charge of this project. Lets go Moonki." Haekyeon said as he walked out of the room with the other. He crossed his arms as he watched a Yugyeom was walkign up with an enevelope. 

"This is for you. The mail people were trying to find you and I told them I would bring this to you." Yugyeom said 

"It is invitations for the united nations ball. It is the lame attempt by the Unified Nations of the North to intice other nations to join. Of course, we have to make an apperance or we could lose insiders funds. This years theme is uncanny that it is a masked ball." Haekyeon looked at the cards. 

"Do you think Cheonsa got one as well? They are a declared nation. They have appointed authority and citizens plus an military force." Moonki pointed out as he crossed his arms. 

Haekyeon nodded as he looked at the two men. "Yes, most likely. Though, I am highly doubtful Zero or Hwieul will appear. They will most likely bring two spokespeople to come. Even if Hwieul did come then we wouldn't know who she was as they would have masks on." Haekyeon said "Moonki, I guess get on finding everyone proper attire for the event. I'll be working in my room." Haekyeon said as he walked off. He walked into his room just about to close his door as Jaebeom walked up. 

"Hyung, some guy from the Japan nation is calling about you not releasing a medical file into their custody?" Jaebeom said as he looked at the other. 

"No, there must be a misunderstanding. I had the hospital sent it over." Haekyeon said 

"Even the therapist files?" Jaebeom asked as the other nodded. "Alright, yes. Please do, have a nice day." Jaebeom hung up as he looked at his brother. "Areum's very happy about her project." He said as Haekyeon nodded. 

"Whatever keeps the girl busy." Haekyeon was reading a file of papers. 

Jaebeom walked around his brother's bed as he glared at him. "You made copies! You can get into trouble if someone finds you with these!" Jaebeom said as he looked at his older brother. 

"You're forgetting I am the people that would punish me. I have all access ot anyone records no matter what they are. Besides I am finally learning what she would never tell me verbally." Haekyeon said 

"You shouldn't even be reading those." Jaebeom said "They are private." He crossed his arms. 

"I've read yours too." Haekyeon bluntly looked at his younger brother. 

"You what - ?!" Jaebeom had suffered from some mental health issues when he was younger. "You are moraless!" He hit his brother. "I can't believe you read those." He shook his head. 

"I also have read your little journal things." Haekyeon said as he put down the stack of paper. "I am just trying to learn where we hurt them." He said 

"Only so that you can take someone alive and then kill the rest." Jaebeom crossed his arms. "What happens if she kills you first. She threatned to kill you the day of you know. You didn't even go to see her in the hospital when she got hurt." Jaebeom said 

"Got hurt? Jae, she slit her wrists! How does one go visit that?!" Haekyeon snapped 

"Then why was it so easy to come see me?" Jaebeom looked at him. "Was it easy beause you don't care about me and only care about her. Your my brother." Jaebeom crumpled the side of his shirt in his palm. 

"You know that I care about you." Haekyeon striaght out his shirt. "It was different. And I did go see her from afar. That guy was always around both times." Haekyeon said as he shook his head. "I do not want to talk about this anymore. Is our plan to secure the areas of the ghetto that they don't have still in plan for tomorrow?" He asked 

"Yes." Jaebeom answered as he looked at Haekyeon. He left his brother's room just closing the door as he looked at Areum. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked 

"You hurt yourself like unnie?" Areum looked at Jaebeom

"It was a long time ago. You were too young to even care about your older brothers. You were more concerned on where mother was taking you to go shopping or on vacation. Besides Hwieul helped me through it all alot. I am fine." Jaebeom said  "Excuse me, I have a lot to do Areum." Jaebeom walked around her just going to his own room. He pulled out his phone burried under his bed just unlocking the screen. He typed a text as he got a reply fairly quickly as he put his phone away again just getting up to leave to go work with Moonki about the plan tomorrow. 

author's Note

 hello there! here isi a new chapter. sorry if it is bit short. this is setting up the next few chapters!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」