6. My Lucky Charm – part 1 (All Ships)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. My Lucky Charm – part 1 (All Ships)

 

“You ready love ?” a short haired girl said while fixing her tuxedo in front of the mirror.

“In a moment…” a girl with an exceptional beauty in that black slim fit dress answered with her hands still trying to hook the diamond earring to her ear.

“Where is my neck tie babe ?”

“Wait…” finally she finish placing those beautiful earrings a gift from her beloved wife and walk to the wardrobe to get that neck tie. She look at the collections for a moment then she chose the black one, “it suits your tuxedo.”, she think.

“Come here.” She calls that girl in tuxedo so she can help her wearing the necktie.

“This one suits you the best, it’s been a long time since you use this one by the way.” the short haired girl then walk towards her woman and wraps her arms around that slim waist.

“Too close big girl.” she chuckle after her wife’s naughty hands that pulling her closer as she can.

“But I like it to be close to you.” The taller girl answered receiving a glare from her wife.

“Move back or I will cancelled your favourite dongsaeng’s invotation.” A pout can be seen on her face, then the tuxedo girl move back a little with her arms still hanging on her waist.

“You make it like you’re going to lose my waist soon.”

“No, I can have it every day, every night, but I never getting tired of it, that’s why.” A wink making the waist owner almost puked.

“Oh, so cheesy. I almost throw up and waste all that expensive dinner you force me to eat before.” She rolled her eyes then quickly proceed the first intention to helped that cheesy girl put on her necktie.

“But you like it, the dinner. It is your favourite dish after all.” She said while tucked some strains of her wife’s long black hair.

“Whatever rich girl. Now let’s hurry up take all your things or we’ll be late.” She tapped the taller girl cheek twice then she took her own belongings and put it in her clutch.

“Let’s go my lady.”

The black haired girl slipped her arms and locked it with the taller girl’s arm. They walk to the lift and click on the number 30.

“It’s been a long time since we play at this place, the grand and fancy 30th floor. I miss this place.” She said then she kisses her wife’s cheek.

Who’s not missing this place actually, that grand and fancy 30th floor, a place where only the richest of the richest, the most well-known from the country and even the universe gathered around together and play with their luck. Don’t forget about the classy and royal furnishes, decorate the hall beautifully.

“Can’t wait to brag them about my beautiful wife. IM.NA.YEON” She said and instantly makes the girl named im nayeon blushed.

TING
The sound signed that they’ve reached the 30th floor, the lift door opens presenting the great casino people always talked about.

“Let’s go my lady.” After they stepped their feet on the 30th floor, the journey of their luck starts.

 

“HYUNG !” a red haired girl shouts not far away from them. She waved her hand then she grab the girl’s hand beside her and walk towards nayeon and her wife.

“Chaeng my bro !” the short haired girl waved back with a wide smile showing.

“Oh you don’t know how much I missed you !” the small girl hugged her hyung tightly. No wonder they missed each other so much, it’s been years since the last time they’ve seen each other. Pursuing her business is the reason why her hyung needs to be back to Korea for some years.

“I missed you to my not so small anymore cub.” The hyung ruffled her smol cub’s hairs jokingly.

“Not my hair hyung.” She pouted since her hyung just messed up her hair, but a beautiful girl next to her quickly fix her hair.

“And look who is this beautiful girl huh ?”

“She’s mina, my fiancée.” Smol cub proudly introducing her fiancée.

“Wow, my smol cub is a woman now. Nice to meet you mina ssi.” She offer her hand for a shake.

“Nice to meet you to jungyeon unnie. I heard only good things about you here.” A smile from both of them ends the hand shake.

“And who is this magnificent girl hyung ?”

“I proudly present to you, the greatest gift of my life, my wife Im Nayeon.” She kissed her wife cheek once again after proudly present her wife.

“Oh nice to meet you nayeon…” smol cub offer her hand.

“Unnie, I’m surely older than you, since you called my wife hyung before.” Nayeon shake the girl’s hand.

“And you must be Chaeyoung ?”

“Yes I am. Hyung must talked about me a lot huh ?” smol cub said with a smirk.

“Yes, she often told me that she missed you.”

“No I’m not.” Jungyeon pouted.

“I know you miss me a lot hyung. Don’t deny the reality.” Chaeyoung said followed by the four of them laugh.

“Let me walk you around hyung, they’ve missed you. And ladies, you can talked and get closer.” Chaeyoung grab her hyung hand and walk to the table not far from them.

“We won’t be long.” Jungyeon manage to say to her wife before leaving to meet her long lost best friends

“Take your time and have fun.” Nayeon said then she walks with mina to have some conversation together, the topic would be some nags about their wife.

 

“Guys, the man has arrive !” chaeyoung shouted and makes all the pair of eyes on the table look into their direction.

“Jungyeon unnie !” they shouted at the same time.

“Jihyo ! Dubu dubu ! Yoda !” jungyeon greet the rest of the gang.

Yup, years before, she, jihyo, chaeyoung a.k.a small cub, Dahyun a.k.a dubu, and Tzuyu a.k.a yoda were the most feared gang on this 30th floor. Their skills and luck was the best, no one can beat them on that roulette table. People thinks they are cheating to keep winning the bet, but no one can prove it, yet.

“You look healthy hyung !” dubu said then the three of them take turns to hug their beloved unnie.

“Yeah, naeyon take care of me well.” Again bragging her wife to everyone she met.

“Nayeon ? Your wife ?” jihyo ask excitedly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter