19. A Night to Remember - MiChaeng

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19. A Night to Remember - MiChaeng

“Someone is coming.”

I stop my finger from scrolling down the instagram, and direct my eyes to the front door. I wait for the door to be open by a girl, or a boy, but I prefer a girl, who is trying to find a quick one night paradise.

“Welcome to the Pleasure Paradise” sana, our front office manager greeted our costumer. Sana is our best front officer, her warm smile is the best frontier to greet those people who lost their soul and trying to find a piece of heaven in this place.

Yeah, this is us. Pleasure Paradise.

The place where any boys and girls, can come to spend their money to have a hella of a night with one of us, the pleasurer. There are 8 of us, our job is simple, give those soulless people a glimpse of heaven for one night, and we will get the reward. The reward means our payment, money, the most important tools for us to live. Our job is easy, but the income we get, is more than enough to keep us living happily in this mega city, seoul.

There is only one rule in this place, this place knows no love. We can’t involved any feelings in our job, and the costumer also need to sign the contract so they wont put any feelings into any of this.

“You can sign here, miss myoui.” The girl quickly read the contract after sana handed her the pen.

 

“Her name is myoui mina. 20 years old, the same age as me, and she is Japanese.” Yugyeom read the information on the screen. So technically all the pleasurer can directly see our costumer profile after they input their data on the front office. The pleasure who is interested on the costumer can quickly flirt the costumer, and if the costumer like us, they can just go straight to one of the room back there.

“I’ll get this one chaeng.” Yugyeom said while fixing her hair and shirt. I nod since she is a girl, 80% chances will go to him by the way. The other 6 pleasure already get the costumer, we were the youngest so we need to let the senior get the job first.

“She looks innocent, don’t be too hard on her.” I said while my eyes unknowingly keep on checking her out from head to toe. Her face looks confused, and something feels not right when I saw her facial expression. It feels like she actually don’t want any of this, but she found no other way to forget her life burden for a while.

“I like pure soul.” He smirk. “Stop acting like a devil.”

“But I am the devil. I’ve been called the red devil for a reason chaeng.”

“Ew, grow up dude. Stop playing with your stage name.” I rolled my eyes.

“Why ? I like stage name, girl crusher.” He stick his tongue out, mocking me, and I hate him.

“Stop it. I’m chayeoung, Stop calling me that.”

“Whatever. I’ll go get my girl, play some games to fill your lonely time.” Just like that yugyeom took a step to greet the innocent girl.

“Good evening miss myoui.” Yugyeom took her hand and kiss it with a cheesy smile after it. The girl freeze on her spot, staring at the devil with an empty stare.

“Let me show you the paradise shall we ?” yugyeom offer his hand to her, but the girl still on her freezing point. Not even an inch moving from her spot, looks like her brain is being shut down out of nowhere, only her eye balls checking on my best friend from head to toe.

“Anything wrong sweety ?” I saw confusion on his face, no one has ever reject him before, and the gesture and expression that this girl gave right now, are close to the an end of rejection. Smile start creeping on my face when I imagining how shocked would yugyeom be when the girl really rejecting him on the spot.

“I…” the girl let out a word from . My ear flinched when I hear her voice, it was sound so soft, and like what I said, innocent. The curiosity grows bigger deep inside my mind, and the question of is she even want it to be here become rapidly replying on my brain.

The devil ask her once again, but the girl still not even answering him, she doesn’t even took his hand, she still left his hand hanging hopelessly. The innocent girl suddenly lifts her head to look up at yugyeom, and closes her eyes. were trembling like she want to say something, that she never want to say.

“What happen pretty ? You can’t refund your money, just let me pleasure you, there’s no turning back, okay ?” using his husky voice, one of his ultimate weapon to melt a girl’s heart, he try to convinced the girl.

“But.”

The damsel once again let out another word from her thin lips.

“But what beautiful ?”

“I.. I don’t.. interested in you.”

“HA!” I almost burst on laughing. The rejection I was imagining jus happening in front of my eyes. I

I can’t believe the day where the devil being crushed by the god has finally come. I put my hand on my mouth, pressed it hardly so I wont make any more sound, but my eyes already wet because of tears. Holding a laughter can caused your eyes get teary you know such a waste of tears.

“What ?” I can hear anger from his voice right now.

“No I’m sorry. I’m not interested in you because of your bad looking appearance. Don’t get me wrong.” She said with a sigh. The devil raised his eyebrows and waited for the girl next statement.

“It’s just.. I’m not interested in boys.” Finally she said it. An answer that turns me into an iceberg. This time I am the one who is freezing. I feel suddenly hot inside, and my eyes stop from blinking. Locking my eyes to her eyes, which are looking directly into my eyes.

“Oh miss mina.” Sana squeal from behind, and quickly hold mina’s shoulders.

“It’s okay, you are lucky cause, miss chaeyoung over here is still available. She is chaeyoung, but she’s more famous as the Girl Crusher. So today is your lucky day girl.” sana said with a lot of excitement. Everybody know how gay sana is, she always the most excited person when we had a costumer like mina, and as her favourite, she always recommends me to every girls that are looking for girl.

For the record, sana is the one who made that name, The Girl Crusher, absolutely not me.

“Chaeyoung ssi.” Sana calls me and I quickly snapped back to the reality. “Oh yeah. Nice to meet you miss myoui mina.” I smile sheepishly to her. My heart skip a beat when I saw her cute little smile, her face looks so red and probably also mine.

“Please get her to your room chaeng-ah.” Sana handed me the Japanese girl hand to me which I gladly accept.

“Looks like you are the one who will finish the game alone, devil.” I smirk at him, receiving a deadly glare from him.

 

“This way, miss.” I show her the way. We walk hand in hand, and I swear this girl is in a very nervous state right now. I start rubbing her hand with my thumb without even realizing, looking at her innocent face makes me wants to protect and took care of her.

“Are you okay ?” I aske her, which she reply with a simple nod. “You sure ?” I asked again, but she didin’t answer, not even with a nod.

I sigh and open the door for us to get in. Normally, every girl will quickly push me inside, and start kissing me roughly, but this myoui mina, is different. We get in, calmly, and somehow peacefully. I closed the door, and when I turn my head around to see her, I saw her standing there, in front of me, with her head hanged low. Her fingers were playing to each other, her feet keep tapping the cold floor rapidly. She is definitely nervous.

“Are you okay mina ssi ?”

Something weird is also h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter