17. Face It ! – SaTzu

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Face It ! – SaTzu

“Watch out !”

Someone warn her to stop moving forward but it is to late, Sana already place another step ahead and now her body is loosing her balance waiting to finally crashes to the floor.

“Bless me my lord” sana said between the fall, but weirdly her body never even touch the floor, instead she feel a warm and strong embrace from behind.

Someone save her.

 

She open her eyes and look to who is the owner of this two arm around her waist.

“Tzuyu ?”

“You need to be careful. I told you to watch out, why keep moving unnie ?”

Sana stay silent after the maknae’s advice, she fervently want it to thanks the younger girl, but tzuyu’s serious glare always froze her. Her mind stop working when tzuyu giving her that stare. She wanted to defence herself by saying “I don’t know that the watch out is for me.”. but the latter can easily answer her with a,

“But you yourself need to be more cautious unnie.”, like always.

 

“Come on sand up.” After some second staying on the position, finally tzuyu initiate for them to get back up. Her arms starting to feel tired supporting her favourite unnie’s body.

“I’m sorry tzuyu ya.” Sana with her head hang low. Tzuyu’s heart felt pity towards her unnie, she was actually going to continue her lecture about focus and stop being a clumsy for her sana unnie, but after seeing sana’s sad eyes, she cancel the lecture for today.

“It’s okay. Just be careful next time. How if I am not there ? Lucky I’m always there for you. Please stop being clumsy unnie, it’s make me worry.” Tzuyu said with a smile in the end.

Sana nods her head twice and her heart feel relieve after seeing the smile on tzuyu’s face.

“Promise me to be careful next time ?” tzuyu raise her pinky finger.

“Yes. Thanks tzuyu ya.” Sana linked her finger with a risk that she need to fulfil her promise to be more careful, that is actually the hardest thing to do, it is harder than holding your eyes open on a live show after loosing her chances to sleep for almost 3 days.

“Good. Now come on, we still had a stage. Smileeee…” tzuyu force her unnie to smile after the tense situation, which sana except gladly.

“Stop your lovey dovey love birds, let’s get on the stage.” Jungyeon said with a smirk.

The two of them rolled their eyes towards the accusation they get from the second oldest. “What love birds ?” sana said to tzuyu.

“Yeah what love birds. Just a clumsy squirrel and her savior.” Tzuyu said receiving a laughter from the older.

 

“Well, I actually like the love bird. Cause yeah I love you unnie.” Tzuyu sigh after mention the sentence inside her heart.

 

It’s been a year an a half for tzuyu to hide her feelings toward that clumsy squirrel. Seeing the 2yeon couple, michaeng couple, and dahmo couple showing their affection towards each other, even more all of them already make their relationship official, tzuyu surely feel jealous.

Everyone in the dorm knows about how tzuyu’s feel towards sana, except the squirrel herself. All the unnies always try to help her to get sana’s attention, but sana as the social butterfly of the group always giving all the member the affection.

“I show my love with a skin touch.” Sana once said on a show.

So, every time sana treat her well, she always think that sana unnie did that to everyone, so she always think that “I am not her special someone”.

Not forget to mention, sana also known for her wide range connection, moreover with the girls. Let’s say eunha, the easiest example. She even say “I love you” when she was MC-ing for a show.

All those things make tzuyu felt small in front of sana, she never dare to confess her feelings, she is afraid if sana doesn’t love her back and everything will be awkward, and it will disturb the whole team, the whole twice.

So, for tzuyu keeping her angel safe and okay already enough for her. Who knows, someday sana will notice her extra care for her and she can slowly start to see her like how she saw sana.

As her someone special.

 

 

“Annyeong ONCE !! Gomawoo !!”

The nine of them waves their goodbye to ONCE, they just finish the recording and now it’s time for them to go home.

Ooopss sorry, I mean to another schedule cause their schedule has been a mess this year. They are getting unfamiliar with free time and rest time. What they do is perform, eat, travel to the next schedule, photo shoot, MV shooting, and back performing.

For them it is a blessing to have a tight schedule, that’s mean they get more job, and that also mean they can meet ONCE more often, but sometimes it is also not good for they health, physically and mentally.

“Where are we going now ?” tzuyu asked her chingu.

“If I’m not mistaken we are going to a fanmeet now. Why ?”

“No. Just asking. I forget what is our next schedule.” Chaeyoung nods after hearing tzuyu’s answer.

“Chingu.” Suddenly the cub call her bestfriend again.

“Yep ?”

“You want to talk about something ? Hyung said something about lovebirds.” Chaeyoung who actually know precisely what was happen asked tzuyu. Tzuyu is the type of girl who rarely express her feelings, she likes to keep everything for herself. The members knows that and they willingly to always ask tzuyu first to let tzuyu pour up her stress.

“Well that was.. just.. you know.. another saving her from falling down. Jeong unnie saw it and.. yeah..” tzuyu said.

“Do you think what sana unnie said was true ?” a question being asked by chaeyoung that suddenly makes tzuyu’s head turning upside looking for an answer.

“Well, for me I don’t think it is 100% yes.” The bold tiger answer her own question. Tzuyu keep silent since she doesn’t want to swallow all her chingu’s word, cause she knows it just makes her heart getting more complicated.

“You didn’t see how her face getting all red after what jungyeon unnie said ?” chaeyoung asked.

“No.” tzuyu said, cause she is sure this time.

“Yes you wont saw it cause you are busy hiding your own blushing face from her.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

“What ?”

 

 

“So she was blushing ?” tzuyu said inside her mind, after chaeyoung ignore her what and decided to lay her head on mina’s shoulder to get some sleep.

“But will chaeyoung lie ? But she never lie, at least to me.”

She starts to feel agitated after what chaeoyung told her. She feel restless, thinking about all the possibilities, from the good until the worst.

“You should just confess chingu, and stop moving, we need to sleep.” Chaeyoung said followed by the couple giggles.

“You need to try that tzuyu ya.” Mina said softly before closing her eyes and back cuddling with chaeyoung.

“Should I ?”

 

 

 

“NO !” sana screams.

“But why ? Come on unnieeeee…” dahyung whines.

“No no no. I wont.”

“But just this time, yeah yeah ?” with her eyes close tight dahyun begs her unnie once again.

“No, I can’t. What will happen with us ? It will be awkward. Why jihyo wont come with us then, she is single too.” Sana defence her self.

“Jihyo unnie is having a date with Jaebum oppa. Just accept the reality.”

“But but but… it is just the two of us.”

“Yeah. So what ? You don’t have any feelings towards her right ?” dahyun raised her eyebrow.

“Well…”

“Or do you ?” dahyun tease.

“No of course no !” sana reject firmly.

“So… there will be no problem. Besides, if you two don’t go, then you guys are going to spend some time alone at the dorm. What’s the different.”

“Yeah, but…”

“But you want to stay at the dorm just the two of you ?” dahyun asked one last time makes sana automatically shakes her head.

“Cool. So it is a yes. Maybe this time you can prove to the world that you are not a snake after all.”

“I am not a snake.” Sana said quietly.

“huuffttt… what happen with me…” sana groans.

 

So apparently, all the couples decided to have a date tonight since they get a day off today, and they are making a plan to help tzuyu and sana. They are forcing the two to go for a di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter