13. Thank You (ChaeYu)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13. Thank You (ChaeYu)

 

*DING DING DING*
The ringing sound has been ringing for two minutes before finally someone hears it.

A small hand owned by a girl is now struggling to reach the alarm. With her rather short arm, tapping that certain button above the red squared shape clock beside her bed has always been a misery. Today her misery was added more because there’s this tall figure who is hugging her other arm tight enough even though the latter is still in her deep sleep.

“Aghhh… If it’s not because I love you, I probably already throw you away.” She chuckled after taking a glance of the tall figure.

After winning the competition with the alarm, she quickly move her body to her earlier spot and start caressing the beautiful girl head. Peering her beautiful face lovingly, asking herself why she can deserve this such a beautiful girl. An enigma she have been searching for answer, but the taller girl easily answer her with a simple sentences.

“Because I love you too, and that’s make us deserve each other more than anything.”

A smile slip out from her lips after that words flashing inside her mind again. Sometimes she feel small when she realized how gorgeous and almost perfect this girl is. Who is she to deserve that angel ?

But it was her a long time ago. Otherwise, now, she feels blessed and grateful.

 

After the sudden deep thinking, she is now start moving her hands to touch her princess.

Electric wave sent through her body from head to toe, every time she touch her. It is not like this is the first time they sleep together or being touchy and clingy to each other, well the fact that they live together at chaeyoung’s apartment for almost 6 months make it impossible for them not to cuddle or sleep together every day.

But for her the sensation and the joy always feels as magnificent as their first.

 

Now, she is start playing with some strains of her hair that covering half of the damsel face. She then tuck it behind her ear because she desperately miss to see her angelic face even though they actually never leave each other since last night.

After satisfied looking at that pretty face, she then move her finger down and start rubbing her thumbs on her forehead gently while kissing the latter head while enjoying the scent of her last night shampoo.

Those little things has been an addiction for her lately.

 

“Good morning baby.” after some minutes of appreciating that wonderful creature she proudly claim as her girlfriend, finally she start her second fighting this morning after the one with the far away located alarm.

“Hey, I know you are listening to me.” She whisper.

Her girlfriend still doesn’t give any responses,  and by that she know this competition is way much harder than the first one. More hurdle for her to overtake are already waiting in front of her, like a no respond hurdle she is facing now.

 

She thinks for a while then finally she found something that might help her to win the competition easier, or maybe not.

“5 more minutes ? Promise me ?” finally she took out her secret weapon.

She smile after the latter lazy nods. Well at least now is not a one way conversation anymore.

 

2 minutes has passed in a flash, being with each other company makes the time looks like it is running away from them. Too fast.

A day feels like an hour, an hour feels like a minute, and minute feels like a blink of an eye. There’s just no word called enough inside their dictionary.

They stay in the position without trying to move. Enjoying the warmth of each other, hearing their heartbeat beating on the same tempo, are already more than enough for them.  And for the small girl, I bet also the taller girl they actually also wish that they can stop the time and cherish this moment forever.

 

“3 more minutes princess.” After checking the clock she inform her princess which was replied by a pout and a frowned eyebrows from the latter.

She giggle after the cute gesture from the sleeping beauty. No matter what kind of movement her lips are doing, smiling, pouting, or even gasping, her pink plump lips are always too beautiful and….

kissable.

 

“2 more minutes remains, and if you not wake up later I’m sure I will kiss that pouting lips.” Making a smirk after she think she is intimidating her princess, but she was absolutely wrong.

Why ?

Because the punishment was just too good to be miss out. A good morning kiss from the prince charming, even idiots will never going to refuse that. Rather than a punishment, it was actually a prize that the princess want every morning until forever.

 

“A minute more. Be ready to get up princess.”

The princess finally make a significant movement. It might be a significant but definitely not a movement that shows any interest or effort to wake up, or even opening her eyelids. Instead the princess is now spreading her arm longer and closing the gap between her and her prince charming just to hug her tighter, as tight or maybe tighter than hugging the safety bar when riding the rollercoaster.

 

“Chou tzuyu, you are hugging me tighter. This definitely not a very good thing to do when you want to wake up.” The prince charming sigh looking at how clingy her princess is today.

“Who say I want to get up ?” a very predictable answer from chou tzuyu, the girl who is known by her savageness. But despite her savageness, there are millions or even unlimited other reasons for chaeyoung to fall in love with her, even deeper and deeper every day.

“Well, clearly it is not you, but I want you to get up.” Chaeyoung answered.

“Hmmmm…” tzuyu hummed while her eyes still closed.

“The 5 minutes is over ?” she asked, chaeyoung answered with a hum. The five minute was actually has passed like 2 minutes ago.

“I’ll get up after you give me my punishment.”

Chaeyoung smiled widely, she might make a mistake with the punishment choosing, but if it’s for chou tzuyu, she won’t regret it to make another stupid punishment like that again. A punishment that advantage the both side since currently they both has a new same hobby called,

Kissing.

 

“A quick one since we don’t have much time left. Okay ?”chaeyoung stop from leaning closer, and that obviously makes the princess get annoyed and quickly grab the astounded tiger cub’s nape and pull it closer.

harshly.

 

Chou tzuyu, a goddess from Taiwan, besides her well known savageness, she is also known for her calm demeanor and elegant personality, but when no one is around and left her with her favourite tiger cub named son chaeyoung, she can turn into an aggressive beast. Sometime she can be fiercer than the actual tiger beast.

Chaeyoung let herself being eaten by the yoda, well she actually want this so bad since the first time she open her eyes with a sight of that angel beside her. Their good morning kiss usually went gentle and sweet, but today was different, more passionate, but for them it was,

Delightful.

 

“Okay, I need a breath, you also need a breath, and the most important thing we need to start preparing our self for the audition.” Chaeyoung said after they pull away from each other after a hot morning kiss, which is rare.

“Okay. I get it boss.” Suddenly tzuyu straighten her back and shows her gummy smile.

 

From a sleeping beauty, to a dangerous beast, and now to a sweet and cute girl in just 10 minutes, that is one of many charms that chaeyoung loves from her.

“Look at how cheerful and innocent you are right now. You were kissing me rudely before.” Chaeyoung said with a mocking tone and receiving a smack on her shoulder.

“Shut up, you like it don’t you ?”

“No I’m not.” The cub answered.

The yoda is now sending a very powerful and full of force glare to her cub,

“I don’t like it because I love it.” Chaeyoung quickly said what she actually meant after receiving a thread from the yoda.

“I love you too.” Tzuyu give a quick peck to chaeyoung cheek, and immediately walk to the bathroom to wash herself.

 

“I’ll prepare our breakfast, call me if you need something.” Chaeyoung said from outside the bathroom after she done wearing her apron.

“I need you to wash with me now.”

The cub’s cheeks blushed after an unpredictable answer from that suddenly aggressive yoda. Her cheeks are now as red as the tomato she has minced a while ago, just because of the thought of them taking a shower together.

“Stop your ert mind son chaeyoung.” She scolded herself and back focusing her mind to her cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me… Excuse me… Sorry.. excuse me…” her small body is now having her third fight for today. Slipping through the audience seats that were already full of people is not an easy task even for her small body.

“Unnie !” she scream after a certain bunny caught in her sight. She wave her hand hoping that the bunny could notice her, but instead her girlfriend is the one who notice her.

“Small !” the short haired girl call her. Chaeyoung’s number one ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter