11. A Vampire Diary (SaTzu) – part 1

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11. A Vampire Diary (SaTzu) – part 1
 

“Oohhh.. Look what I found here.” She squeak excitedly after finding a brown old note book inside a box. An old rusty book filled with precious memories, memories that still lingers on my mind, that I don’t think I can ever forget about it.

Not just beautiful memories, painful memories also join forces to make the books become more interesting to read. It was the most precious thing for me, I always kept it clean and neat, no one can touch it is the only rule I set for it, and those are enough to proof how much I treasured that book.

But now, I have something that is more important, too important that I can’t live without.

“Huuuffff..” she blows the thick dust covering the book, and looked at me.

“What ?” I asked.

“Let’s stop cleaning, I’m tired, I want to hear the story about this book, can I ?” she pleaded with her puppy eyes. I swear nothing more powerful that can melt my heart than her puppy eyes.

“Right now ?”

She nod with her sparkling eyes, she even uses her deadly aegyo to me.

“Okay okay, come here then.” I pat the empty spot on the sofa beside me.

“Yeayyyy !” she scream.

She quickly run towards me with eyes full of hope. I giggle after looking at her childish act, but actually I love it. I enjoy it, every moment, and everything about her.

My one and only, my most precious, Sana.

.

.

.

“Where should I start ?”

“Here ! 15 March 2017, the day when fate determine us to meet each other.” She smiles, and that made my lips curled up to smile along with her.
 

 

//

15 March 2016

My eyes were being purified today, witnessing a genuine beauty of someone who almost giving up on searching for a part-time job. Out of many part-time job vacancy, how can this angel choose to come and try her luck on my store ? An Antique Shop.

Yup, that shop, the shop which is selling those weird and old things, unlike her fresh and warm personality. She asked my name, and I barely can answer her question since my heart was beating like crazy, and my hand trembling behind my back.

We talk about the work time and job for a while, and finally I accept her to be my part time worker. We exchange our number for further information she might need about the work.

“Okay then see you in two day tzuyu ssi. Thank you for saving my life.”
That was her last word before leaving the shop.

There’s one sentence that I can’t agree, Me saving her life ?

It’s more like she save me from the darkness which gave light into my dark and empty heart. So practically we both saving each other.

Can’t wait to see you in two days, Sana sii.

//
 

 

“You don’t know how much sweat my body produced that day.” I looked at her.

“Don’t blame my beauty.” She raised her hands up.

“Yeah I can’t. The whole existence of you is the actual reason why my heart fall too hard for you. Falling deep and I don’t think there’s a way out of there.”

She blushed after my words, she looked away from me to hide her pink cheek.

“Hey, I thought you still want to continue the story ? Why look away ?” I .

“Whatever, just continue.” I giggle after her cute reaction, then I open the next two page.
 

 

//

17 March 2016

Today is all about the first.

First day for that angel working at my shop,
first time for me to make a friend and even having a lunch together with a human being after a long time,
first time for me to feel butterfly flying around in my stomach for someone as the reason when she accidentally touch my hand,
and also…

the first time that I realize that I fell for her and to realize that I can’t live without her when the time when she bid her goodbye to go home come.

This might be just the second time for us to meet each other, but weirdly I’m already feel that I miss you, dear my dearest human,

Minatozaki Sana.

Oh and today was also the first day I learn about your full name, and I work really hard to remember and to spell it correctly.

//



“Minatozaki. Spell it for me.” She said with her eyebrow raising.

“Mi – Na – To – Za – Ki.” I said proudly, then she smile with a nod.

“Good job.” She peck my cheek as the reward, and my cheek suddenly feels hot.

“I can’t believe I’m still blushing.” I said in disbelief.

“No one can escape my charm, just accept it.”

“Of course, cause only me that can have that charm. And our soon to be daughter.” I said while caressing her baby bump.

“Stingy.”

“Yeah I am. If it’s about you, yeah I am stingy.” I poke her nose.

“But let’s get back to the book shall we ?”

.

.

.

//

April 2016

New.

“Morning !” like usual she greet me with the most wonderful smile that I’ve ever seen.

It is new for me to have someone greet me every day, even better the greet was accompanied with a beautiful smile of hers. It feels weird, but not the bad weird, instead a good and pleasant one.

“Morning unnie.” I casually greet her back while still focusing on wiping those antique glass.

She walked pass me to put her coat on the back cupboard, I can smell her perfume when she walk passing me, a sweet but fresh scent,  really suit her bubbliness.

“What should I do today ? Anything to wipe ?”

She asked while putting on her apron and took the napkin from the drawer.

“Of course, you have a lot of job today unnie.”

“But don’t forget about your ice cream treat today okay ?” she glare at me.

I smile and nod to her. I am a super introvert person, but now sana unnie can understand me even if I don’t say anything. It’s like she can read my heart.

 

After I gave her the list of those things she need to wipe and clean, we both quickly walk to our table and start working on our job. The atmosphere around us always so bright since that talkative squirrel can’t even shut for 5 minutes. I’m not always continuing the conversation, but she never get offended. She know sometimes I need much concentration and focus to do my job.


“Thank you for today tzuyu ssi.” After I treat her the ice cream, like always I drive her home.

“No problem, my pleasure.” I smile at her, and I accidentally saw her cheek turns red.

“Are you okay ?” I touch her nape forehead to check her temperature.

“Pabo, I’m okay.” She shrug my hands off, and that shocked me.

“I’m blushing, pabo yoda.”

She p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter