10. Wonderful (MiChaeng)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10. Wonderful (MiChaeng)

Wonderful.

Yup that is the perfect word to describe the sight I’m looking at right now.

Her long silky black hair, falls perfectly to her chest. Two brown beautiful orbs decorated with simple eyeliner. Her skin looks so smooth today, even though she only puts on only light and simple make up, my favourite type of her make up actually. Pointy nose above that pink plump lips that I’ll make sure to kiss it a lot today. And don’t forget her moles which are more beautiful than those stars constellation.

“Why are you so pretty today ?” I asked her while caressing her face lovingly.

“Don’t start the day with cheesy things for once can you ?” she poke my nose that I found it so cute.

“Well you make me being this cheesy. It is the risk for being a beautiful girlfriend.”

I stick my tongue and both of us giggles after my cheesiness.  She then wraps her arm around mine and lean her head onto my shoulder.

“Let’s go then, I can’t wait to play. It’s been a long time since the last time we went here.”

Last year, we made a promise to celebrate our first anniversary here. Her favourite amusement park in Seoul. First, it’s close to our school, and that’s mean it is close to our favourite yeokhae restaurant. Second, she want to see her long lost sister and brothers here, the penguins. Third, this amusement park has a lot of memories for both of us.

Our first meetings.

Our first fight and also the first reconciliation.

Well we once fight over our shooting skill on the shooting game tend there. I was on fire when she start mocking me, but somehow I keep responding her mocking since I feel like I don’t want to stop talking to her. In the end I giving up for her, I let her win, and I even say sorry. Luckily she is not that kind of person who keep revenge or bad feelings so we quickly forgiving each other.

That fight also means the first time I realize that I fell for her, and want it to be hers.

Next, it is also our first date,

I confess my feelings to her, and we become an official couple that day.

And what more special is,

Even our first kiss happens in this place.

The Everland Theme Park.

Many great and meaningful events happens in this place, and we are planning to make another great memories here today.

.

.

.

After we get in, we directly go to the souvenir store. She wants to buy a brand new penguin hair band, and of course that brand new tiger hair band. I was a little bit shocked that now those hair band can do some little movements.

“Look ! It really suits my baby cub.” She look at me her eyes sparkling.

“That looks very cute on you too babe.”

“I know. That’s why I want to buy this two for us that bad.” She pout and drag me to the cashier.

I pay for the hair bands, the cashier offered us a plastic bag to bring those hair bands, but she refuse it and quickly puts it on our head.

“It looks good on both of you.” The cashier said.

“Thank you !” she smile her gummy smile, I can’t help to smile too. It is impossible for me to resist her gummy smile. My heart feels warm I saw her smile.

“Your welcome. Enjoy your date here, you guys looks good for each other.”

We both blushed after the cashier words, we are already a one year old couple, but those little compliment still made us shy. We bow our head shyly to the cashier before leaving the store.

.

.

.

“What do you want to play first ?” I asked her while walking with her arms still hanging onto mine.

The weather were a little bit windy, I told her to wear thick clothes but she didn’t listen to me and wear those thin shirt and a skirt. As the result she keep on hugging me seeking for some warmth.

“Here.” I open my jacket and wrap it around her.

“If I’m getting a cold later, it is your fault. I told you to wear thick clothes.”

“But you bought me this, you said I looked very pretty with this.” She pout.

“But your health is more important for me you know pabo.” I knock her head softly.

“I’m sorry, I will listen to your word next time. I promise.” She raised her pinky finger.

“Good.” I link mine to hers.

“Now erase that pout.”

I put my fingers on her lips and stretch it to make a smile.

“And smile…”

Then I plant a kiss on her forhead, “… and let’s enjoy today, okay babe ?”

“Okay Miss Son Chaeyoung.” She smile her gummy smile again.

“Well then, let’s go Miss Myoui.”

.

.

.

We decided to play the sky dancing first. It is not an extreme rides, we circling around with an okay speed. Mina is not a fan of thrilling rides, she love peace. But I always whining to her so she would play some scary rides with me. Bit by bit, now she becoming more brave, she can play that T-Express even though her eyes will keep on closing non-stop, and her hand will hold mine harder than ever.

“Say cheese….” She pull up her phone and asking me for a selfie. I look at the camera and smile.

“So now the scaredy cat mina can took a selfie on an-ongoing rides huh ?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Thanks to someone who keep pushing me to ride those scary rides.”

“Your welcome.” I proudly said.

“Now look here.”

I pull out my camera from my pocket. I always bring this camera wherever I go. I always want to keep those beautiful memories with my camera.

“Smile…”

She tilt her head a little, and smile beautifully. I just took a photo of an angel who is playing a ride. The sunshine which suddenly shines bright on her face, makes the picture becomes even more beautiful, perfect lighting for my perfect girlfriend.

“Pretty like always.” I proud of the pict I took.

“Thanks to the model.”

“Fortunately the model is my girlfriend. How lucky am I ?”

“Cheesyyyyyyy……”

“You always awaken the cheesy chaeyoung inside me every time you being so cute and pretty. And it’s happen almost all the time, so that’s your fault.”

“Eiiiii…..”

She smack my shoulder a few times, while we keep giggling like there’s only us on the ride. I want to send our apology for being too sweet to the another passenger of the ride, I feel very sorry for them that they have to witness our lovey dovey scenes.

.

.

We get down from the rides, then she asked me while looking on the map.

“So what’s next ?”

We decided to play another three rides before our worms starting to hassle for food inside our stomach, which actually there’s no food available. We decided to stop by at a restaurant to fill our empty stomach.

“What do you want to order miss ?” the waiter asked us.

“I’ll eat anything.” I told her.

It was always her who decided for what we will eat. She knows what I like and I don’t like, and I trust her in the other hand.

“One spaghetti carbonara, one chicken cordon blue, and 2 glass of lemon tea please.” She ordered.

“Okay miss, please wait for a while.”

“This restaurant looks very aesthetic, isn’t it ?” I asked her.

The restaurant itself using a vintage theme decoration. The wall was plastered with some patterned wallpaper, windows covered with some white curtain and laces at the bottom, some candles were displayed on the decorated table.

And for the record, they also playing some classical music on the background, which we found it relaxing.

“Yup, I like the atmosphere that this restaurant created. Makes me feel calm and relax.”

She closes her eyes, lean herself to me, putting her head on my shoulder, which I gladly except. We really are enjoying this time.

 

She sit beside me today, most of the time we always sit across from each other, but today we somehow eager for more skin ship. The school occupied our love life in the past three weeks, we only kiss once a day, we barely ever have lunch or dinner together, we meet only to say that we both are too busy and tired plus a see you tomorrow with a quick kiss in the end.

Well, that’s all thanks to the exam. But now, after the exams finally finish, we can back being a lovey dovey couple, and we won’t waste that chance, so we decided to sit next to each other, to be close by each other, and to feel each other warmth that we missed a lot.

I look at her while smiling like an idiot, her face still looks remarkably beautiful even after running around and playing those rides. Her silky hair still swinging gracefully when the winds blows. I can’t help not to play with her hair strains and tuck some of it behind her ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter