1. The Missing Smile (MiChaeng)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Missing Smile (MiChaeng)

 

“Bro bro.” I open my headphone slightly and lean my body a little bit to the back so I can hear that yoda clearly.

“Hmm ?” I ask her while I keep playing my finger on the DJ booth.

“Your drink is arrive.” Tzuyu said then I only nod approving the waitress to put my beverage on the table near me.

“Thank you.” I said gently to the waitress. I didn’t look at her face like I always did, but this time the waitress didn’t even try to flirt with me like always, she just  walk away from me. It makes me confuse and turn my head to look at the waitress.

“Ooouuuccchhhh.. She was ignoring you bro.” that annoying yoda said with a dramatic voice beside me.

“She is new huh ?” I asked tzuyu while still checking that cold waitress back.

“I guess so. I never seen her before, plus she didn’t know you. My best guess she is new.” Tzuyu said then back cuddling with her girlfriend.

“I see…” I shrug my shoulder then I drink my favourite drink Strawberry Mojito.

“What glue that you guys wearing huh ? I never find you away from sana unnie for more than 30cm.” I rolled my eyes followed by their giggle.

“Just do your business Miss DJ nim.” Sana wink at me then she back snuggling her head on tyuzu’s neck.

“Hehehe. Whatever.” I giggle then back to my booth.

 

It is already 12 am now, the club is getting more and more crowded, then I started playing some hard beat and fast tempo songs, to heat up the club. The dance floor started to get filled by people, most of them are already sweaty after dancing to my songs.. As the DJ I only responsible to keep the club getting heated with my playlist, but sometimes I like to look at the waitress that works here. Some of them enjoying their job, but some of them didn’t. I can see some tiredness and anger coming from some of their eyes. Anger after some of that erted rich man touching their body without permission.

 

“Argh, forget it chaeyoung, just focus on your job.” I scolded myself.

“Are you guys ready for more ?!” I scream on the mic and getting a great respond from the crowd.

“Let’s dance till our body can’t even stand anymore, and let’s just stay the night !” I end my words and quickly play a very exciting song for them. All of them jumps and dancing to the beat. Some of them dance in a group, some of them dancing with their own couple. And oh… Suddenly I found something interesting. I smile after I saw 2 girls kissing passionately on the stage.

“That tzuyu.” I shake my head and told the lighting staff to give that kissing couple the spotlight. The crowd start screaming and cheering for them.

“Let’s see, can they broke the record of 5 minutes and 36 second kissing without a break ?” I speak and I can see tzuyu smirking between the kiss.

The kiss was really passionate until I don’t know what should I say. The kiss was just so sweet and beautiful, a kiss of two human being that love each other more than anything.

“30 second till they break the record, let’s count it down together !” I said while looking at my watch.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1...0… !!!” i scream with the crowd.

“They break the record and still going with the kiss everybody !” I said to hype the crowd more.

“I love you sana !” I heard that yoda scream after pulling away from her lover and hug her thight.

“5 minutes and 57 seconds is the new record held by Tzuyu and Sana !!” the crowd cheer for them then I start playing some slow tempo song and ofcourse with a romantic melody. The crowd seems already tired after all the dance and jumps before. One by one of them walk out from the club, only a few loyal costumer stays, no wonder, it is already 3 am.

“Cool show bro.” I fist bumping with tzuyu and ofcourse her girlfriend around her embrace.

“Thanks to this beautiful girl.” Tzuyu said then give a quick peck on sana’s lips.

“You should find yourself someone bro.” tzuyu said before leaving me to sit with her girlfriend on the couch behind me and back cuddling.

 

While I was thinking about what tzuyu said before, and ofcourse keeping control of the music, suddenly I hear someone call me.

“Excuse me DJ nim… DJ nim.. DJ NIM !” she scream in the end then I turn around to face her.

“Ye-yes ?” I open my headphone again to see an annoyed faced waitress standing in front of me.

“You done with this drink ?” she asked me.  I simply nod my head, then she took my glass and walk away.

“Wait.” I call her before she’s gone from my sight, she stop her step and looked at me.

“Thank you.” I said, I was waiting for her answer but I receive nothing except a nod by her.

“Hey wait.” I said again, but this time I grab her hand, since she is trying to walk away from me again.

“What again ?” her face looks so annoyed by now.

“I said thank you two times to you tonight and I don’t get any your welcome from you.” I said, I’m expecting her guilty face, or her apologize, but duh, she’s just rolled her eyes.

“You’re new here ?” I want to punch her face really bad for her bad attitude, but I never punch a girl, and never will. So I just held my emotion down and ask her another question with my hand still grabbing hers.

“Yes, and please let me go.” She said struggling to get my hands off hers.

“Chill, I don’t want to harm you, I’m just curious, you are the first waitress here that not answering my thank you before.” I let go her hand.

“And I now I know why, you’re new here. So I let you go tonight.” I smile to her.

“Good.” She said coldly and quickly leaving the DJ booth.

“What an interesting girl she is.” I secretly smirk while thinking about her.

“That waitress is a jerk.” Tzuyu approaching me.

“She’s new here. She doesn’t know me.” I said, then I look at the couch and found sana unnie fell asleep.

“Finally you guys are separated.” I said jokingly to tzuyu.

“Yeah, she is tired, and I need sometimes to play with my friend to.” She smack my shoulder gently.

“Yeah you should. And talking about playing with friend, I guess your friend over here, needs your help.” I said then I looked at her.

“What help ?” tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

“I want to know who is that new waitress.” I said with my cheek slightly blushing.

“And for the return ?” that annoying yoda smirking.

“Free entry for an entire week for you and that sleeping squirrel.” I said.

“Cool ! Wait here, give me 10 minutes.” Tzuyu said while her hand giving me a salute and quickly going downstairs to gather some information about that new waitress.

“Oh and chaeng keep an eye of her, incase my girl wakes up before I get back here.” Tyuzu shout from afar. I raised my thumbs up signed that I understand her words.

“Let’s see who you really are, new waitress.” I smile while waiting for my bestfriend get back.

 

“Hi DJ nim.” Ah here we go again. That flirty loyal costumer, a girl coming from a rich family. She almost come to me and try to flirt with me everynight. The only things that made her stop coming to me, is when she had a boyfriend or girlfriend, but everybody know they are just temporary. 3 weeks, is the longest period that she is in a relationship.

“Hi Nayeon unnie.” I greet her without taking a glance to her. I pretend to be busy with my DJ kits.

“Stop it, I know you already has nothing to do chaeyoung-ah.” She sit on the table and grab my jacket.

“Hey, I’m lonely tonight.” She pull me closer to her face since I don’t answer her before.

“Unnie, please.” I shove her hand gently.

“You are so cool tonight, but wait you always looks cool.” She poke my nose with a smirk on her face.

“What do you want ?” I finally stop with what I was doing and look at her.

“Play with me, I’m lonely tonight, that Jungyeon cheated on me.” She rolled her eyes.

“Stop being flirty if you want people stop hurting you.” I said with a serious face.

“I’m not being flirty with you, I’m being serious, I want you.” She whine then she my face gently.

“People will misunderstood if you keep doing this to me.” I again shoving her hand away gently.

“Don’t hate me baby, I had enough people hating on me.” She said miserably then she take a gulp of her alcohol.

“Stop it.” I took the glass from her hand.

“Why ? I thought you don’t care about me.” She try to take back her glass.

“Yes, I don’t care about you, but I don’t want you make another mess in this club

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter