There are plenty of places where one can go for a break in Seoul. However Sehun chooses to only patronize one particular manga cafe. There is something about the handsome owner there that he can’t quite put his finger on. In a twist of events, Sehun realizes that Jongin is a famous idol from years ago whom he was a huge fan of. Will Sehun now get his chance with the forgotten star?
- Start Date : 2016.12.25
- End Date : 2017.12.29
- The plot is 100% my own and many scenes are based on true life events I or my friends have personally experienced so please do not copy/plagiarize/translate/repost
- For details, updates and sneak previews, follow my writing account on twitter. @itdoesnt_hurtme
- I will not be reposting my previous stories. Please do not ask ^^;
- I reserve the right to block anyone I see fit.
- Main - SEKAI
- Not a professional. Please keep your expectations very very low.
- NOT BETA-ED. General proof read only.
- One chapter rated M.
- I only write happy endings.
- You can have your own opinions but please be respectful. Do not swear in your comments.
- I will block you if you make any demands (like updates, pairings, longer chapters etc)
- NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED!!
- DO NOT REPOST OR SAVE ANY OFFLINE COPIES OR CUT AND PASTE ANYTHING! <-- PLEASE!
- DO NOT USE MY IDEAS. DO NOT COPY MY WORK! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.