Chapter 8

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

Yesterday was such a great day, I enjoy spending my time with Cadence, he is such a great kid. He talks a lot which made him much cuter. 

I do not want to leave his side, I do not even want yesterday to end. It's like a dream, everything's so good, I'm with her and Cadence, we're not thinking about anything, we were just happy. 

But now here I am, standing in front of my school. 

"Why are you just standing there?" I looked behind and I saw Wendy standing there, looking at me weirdly. 

"I don't feel like going to school today," I said in my tired voice. Just when I was about to turn around to go home, there she is, standing proud in front of me. 

"I change my mind, it feels like I have a lot of energy to go to school today" I put my arms around Wendy's shoulder, dragging her inside the school. 

 

*Jessica Jung*

She seemed so tired, did she not get enough sleep? 

"Tell me what happened yesterday," Tiffany said sitting beside me. 

"She met Cadence and they just play all day" 

"Did you already figure out your feelings?" she asked me and that's the question that I want to avoid because to be honest, I'm still not sure about my feelings. 

"I have a class" I said wishing for her to forget that question. 

 

*Tiffany Hwang*

She's stupid, she purposely avoid my question. 

When will she realize that maybe opening her heart for Iris will actually be the best for her. 

I know that it's illegal for them to be together but if they really love each other then they can fight for their love. 

Iris is falling hard for her, I can see it in her eyes. 

There's glow in them whenever she is talking to her. 

They are meant to be together! Jessica is just too blind to notice it, she's too busy thinking that that man actually love her when he actually wants her body.

I've told her a lot of times and Jessica will just mad at me saying that I should not interfere with her relationship!

I want her to be happy, Cadence deserve to have someone who will take care of him as well. 

I should go to my class now. 

 

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

I felt my phone vibrated and I saw a message from Ms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter