Fourth

11 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class stayover had finally happened after the entire semester had ended. It was initially supposed to be held right after the first week of school, but everyone got busy with schoolwork and nobody had the time to plan it. When they finally realized how late it was, it was already the end of the semester.

Nevertheless, as a kickstart to the winter break, the class president had organized a stayover at one of the resorts in Seoul and everyone was looking forward to it, even Solri and her friends, much to Jihyun's surprise, considering the fact they never involved themselves with the class. 

Jihyun was running late and she was unfamiliar with the place. It was at the far east of Seoul and she was struggling to find her way alone, with some direction help from the class president in the group chat.

It was already 7pm and the barbecue had started, but Jihyun still wasn't here. Sehun looked around, hoping to see a familiar brown-haired girl, but all he saw were her friends. She had told him that she was going to be late, and when he asked whether she needed someone to pick her up, she rejected, insisting she could make her way there herself.

"Where's Jihyun?" He asked and they were surprised, this was the first time Oh Sehun was speaking to them. "She said she was going to be a little late." Solri said. "When was that?" He asked, "1 hour ago. She should have reached by now though." She shrugged as she walked away with her group. 

"What the hell is that girl doing..." He murmurred to himself. The first flash of thunder struck through the sky and Sehun immediately whipped out his phone to call her. Please be safe... 

It had started pouring heavily, and despite her efforts to run to a nearby shelter, she was still completely drenched by the rain. Pulling out her phone in attempts to contact someone, she realized her battery was dead. Damn it, I should have just accepted Sehun's offer to pick me up from the bus stop. 

Dragging her tired body to the convenience store, she asked for directions before continue trudging on to her destination. By the time she had reached her destination, it was already 8pm and she was tired and hungry. The moment she reached, she saw a boy with jet black hair running towards her and she gave a small smile while he returned a worried expression. 

"Where were you, Kim Jihyun?! I called you so many times and you didn't pick up! Do you know how worried I was?!" He half-shouted at her when she arrived and it attracted the attention of the whole class.

She peered around him to look at the reactions of the rest of the class and she could tell that they seemed suspicious of their relationship. 

"Stop, Sehun. People are looking." She blushed in embarrassment as she felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter