Warm Family

The Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are an Exo manager since their debut. You have lived with them all their moments, good or bad; you were all together in this. You were the thirteenth member, or for now the tenth member. The boys just got used to seeing you in the dorm as everyone else in the group. You are a vital part of the Exo.

You were supposed to meet the Exo boys after the practice in the dorm. All the boys were in, except for you. All the boys were worried, and wondered the raison that made you this late.

“Yah! Is Min at home?” Baek just asked as he enters the living room. All the others just turned their attention to the boy as he mentions your name.

“By the way isn’t she supposed to be here an hour earlier?” Jong In just asked as he stares at his phone, trying to be nonchalant.

As Jong In finished his words, the door was opening slowly without making any sound. You were praying that you will just find the boys occupied that they will not notice your arrival to the dorm. But unfortunately as you showed yourself through the entrance all the pairs of eyes were fixed at you. You just tried to ignore everyone and skip to your room.

“Hi guys! Good night guys!” This was all what you managed to say. You just turned your back and headed to your room.

“Wait! What is this?” Chan just showed in front of you. Your head was fixed to the ground trying to hide your face. as your hood covered all of your head.

“What?” you just said without looking to him. He grabbed your chin in his hand as gentle as he could. The shock was evident all over his face and in an instance it turned to anger. He just starred at your face. It was full of bruises.

You just stared back with your eyes full of guilt. Then, you escaped from his hand,

“What happened?” he said a little louder as his previous question was. His voice is full of seriousness and firmness.  You just took your hood off to reveal your face and turned to the others. They all gasped at the same time. You sat near KyunSoo without looking at anyone’s eyes. No one altered a word, they just sat in silence turning the TV off and focusing on what you have to say.

“I’m ok guys, don’t worry nothing happened” you just said trying to smile but you just furrowed as you felt the pain from the bruise on your lips.

“Do you call that fine?” Baek said. “You enter at midnight with that face and just say that” he added fury got over him. He was ready to punch something as his face turned red.

“Yah ! Don’t turn around and spell the beans” Sehun retorted.

“It’s nothing, I just got into some … car accident” you said with a heavy sigh knowing what the guys would say.

“How? When? ” Kyung Soo asked before you could finish your sentence. The nine pair of eyes shuffled to him.

“Well, the thing is that I was leaving that headquarter at time since you left earlier. I thought about buying some groceries to the dorm since I checked the fridge before I wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter