Chapter 07

Love do Hurt

  "Welcome home"Ricky cheered as Chunji,Niel and Changjo open the dorm's door.Chunji laugh at how enthusiastic Ricky was waiting for them in front of the door.Well,waiting for Changjo actually .The sound of him laughing make Niel and Changjo turn to him.

 

  "What are U doing?Not coming in?"Cap said and they remove their shoes and went in .L.joe was sitting at the living room playing with his phone.

 

  "Yah hyung!Why are U always with your phone these days?"Ricky said annoyed making L.joe look up and beam a smile when he saw the other.

 

  "Oh.Welcome home"he said and turn back to his phone.

 

  Chunji doesnt even bother saying anything so he went straight to his and L.joe's room.He put his things and lay on his bed.He stare at the ceiling before turning to the bed beside him.

 

  "Why is it so hard to move on?"he mumbled slowly.He put his arm to his forehead staring back to the ceiling before closing his eyes.He heard the door opens but he doesnt even bother to open his eyes.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,are U sleeping?"L.joe's voice heard.Chunji didnt said anything and keep his eyes closed not even moving a bit.L.joe sigh watching Chunji sleep before went out of the room again.

 

  Once the door closed,Chunji open his eyes and it was red already.He sigh slowly looking at the closed door.He sigh again before turning his body with his back facing the door and L.joe's bed.His tears started rolling down his cheek as he cry silently.He just let it be and closed his eyes taking a nap.

 

  "Hyung,wake up"Niel's voice wake him up.He open his eyes and sat up.He rub his eyes and feel it was still wet.

 

  "What is it Niel?"he ask looking away from Niel as he rub his eyes.

 

  "Its time for dinner.Better hyung take a shower first"Niel said and Chunji just hummed and get up.

 

  "Were U crying again hyung?"suddenly Niel said stopping him from walking toward the door.

 

  "Ani.What are U saying"he nervously said not turning to Niel.Niel sigh.

 

  "U cant lie to me hyung.If U want to lie,get rid of that swollen eyes of yours first"he said slowly making Chunji look down on his feet.

 

  "Sorry"he mumbled.Niel get up and walk toward Chunji.

 

  "Just take a shower okay.We'll be waiting at the dining table"he said patting Chunji's shoulder giving a smile to him and walk out.Chunji sigh before walk out and went to the bathroom.

 

  "Where's Chunji?"Cap said when Niel walk in the kitchen and take his seat beside him.

 

  "I told him to take a shower first"he said and they nod waiting for Chunji to come.After a while,Chunji came in fresh without the swollen eyes of him.Niel smile at his look.

 

  "Sorry I'm late"he said and sit in front of L.joe beside Ricky.

 

  "Its okay"Niel said.Ricky turn to Chunji.

 

  "Hyung,do U change your shampoo?U smell better than before"he said and Chunji smack his head slowly.

 

  "Just eat"he said and Ricky turn to his food pouting.Chunji laugh at him.

 

  "Changjo-ah,Chunji hyung smack my head"Ricky whined to Changjo beside him.Changjo laugh .

 

  "I cant do anything to him"he said pinching Ricky's cheek making Ricky pout more.

 

  "Ah wae?"he said .Chunji just keep eating without looking up.

 

 "Just because.Just eat your food okay"Changjo said and Ricky sigh and keep eating his food.

 

  Nobody talk during their dinner and all of them eat a lot except Chunji who eat slowly.He just eat a small portion of food compared to the other.He reject when Ricky offer more rice to him.Niel glare to him but he just smile to him.

 

   "I'll do the dish"Chunji said when they finished eating.They nod and left him at the kitchen.Chunji get up and start to clean the table .When he was going to the sink,he stumbled forward and almost fell on the floor when a pair of hand hold his waist from behind preventing him from falling.

 

  "I know U are going to be like this"that someone said and Chunji turn around to found Changjo behind him.He release his hold on Chunji's waist and walk a step backward.

 

  "I'm fine"Chunji said and make his way to the sink to do the dish.Changjo sigh and take a sit watching him from behind.

 

  "Will U have enough energy for our comeback hyung?"he said.Niel come to the kitchen and sit beside Changjo silently.Chunji still dont know Niel's presence.

 

  "I'm strong U know"Chunji said as his hand busy washing the plates.

 

  "What kind of strong do U mean?Niel hyung said U cried again"Changjo said making Chunji chuckled nervously.

 

  "He lied Changjo-ah.I'm not crying anymore"he said slowly not wanting others to hear it.Niel rolled his eyes.

 

  "Liar"he said shocking Chunji.He turn around and saw both of them glaring at him.

 

  "Umm..Hi?"he said laughing awkwardly turning back to the dishes.Niel stand up and walk toward Chunji.

 

  "When will U eat properly hyung"he said as he wrap his hand around Chunji's waist back-hugging him.Chunji sigh and stop moving and lean against Niel.

 

  "I dont know.Cap hyung will kill me if he saw us like this"he said trying to change the topic.Niel laugh.

 

  "I'll kill him after that"he said laughing and help Chunji doing the dishes.Changjo just laugh watching them from behind.

 

  They already finished washing the dishes but Niel still didnt let go of Chunji.

 

  "Yah Niel!Let go of me"he squirmed but Niel just smirk.

 

  "Shirreo.Its nice to hug U with this small body of yours.Dont eat properly and I'll keep hugging U"he said and suddenly Changjo join them as he hug Chunji from front making Chunji look like a baby between the two tall boys.

 

  "Dont left me out"Changjo said as he wrap his arm around Chunji's waist too.Niel laugh and high five him.Chunji frown.

 

  "I already told Wook Chan hyung to buy me vitamin .So,let me go.I wont fall sick"he said trying to get out but the duo was too strong.The duo laugh as they make their way to the living room.

 

  "Yah!!We will fall!"Chunji shout when they almost fall but the duo just laugh.

 

  "CAP HYUNG!RICKY!Take your boyfriend off me!"he shouted when they arrive at the living room.The other three turn to them.Instead of helping Chunji,they laugh looking at them.

 

  "Hyung,U are so cute like that.Let me take a picture"Ricky said as he take out his phone.Niel and Changjo make a V sign in a flash while Chunji just frown.

 

  "Alololo.Uri hyung keep frowning"Niel said mocking him.Chunji was about to snap at him when the dorm's door opened revealing their manager.Chunji's face lit up.

 

  "Hyung,help me"he said pleading.The manager look at him before dashed and pull him from Niel and Changjo's hug.He protectively wrap his arm around Chunji.

 

  "Yah!What have U done to my baby?Does my baby hurt?"he said as he glare at Niel and Changjo who rolled their eyes.He turn back to Chunji who smirking at Niel and Changjo.

 

  "I'm okay hyung"he said.

 

  "What will your girlfriend said if she saw U like this hyung?Wont she jealous of Chanhee?"suddenly L.joe said and the manager turn to him.All of them actually.

 

  "Ani.She wont because Chanhee is our baby"he said and Chunji smile proudly.

 

  "She like me too,U know"he said lifting his eyebrows proudly.The other frown.

 

  "Whatever"Cap said .

 

  "Oh.Chanhee-ah,I brought the things U ask"the manager said and hand in a black plastic bag to him.Chunji take a look in the plastic and smile.

 

  "Thank U hyung"he said and hug the manager.

 

  "Welcome.So,I'll be going now.Sleep tight okay.Tomorrow is the day of your comeback"he said and went out.Chunji turn from the door and walk toward his room.

 

  "What's that?"suddenly L.joe ask making him turn to him.

 

  "Huh?This?"he ask showing the plastic bag.L.joe nod looking straight to his eyes.

 

  "Umm.Just things.I'm going in first"he said and left them.Niel and Changjo silently tip-toeing following him.

 

  "NIEL!CHANGJO!"Chunji shouting can be heard after that from the closed room.The other three shake their head.

 

  "I dont know if I should jealous or laugh at them"Ricky said shaking his head.Cap laugh.

 

  "Just laugh.They are bestfriend.Chunji like someone else tho"he said making L.joe turn to him from his phone.

 

  "Nugu?"he ask but Cap lift up his shoulder.

 

  "I dont know.I just know from Niel"he said and turn to watch the television again.L.joe sigh and back to his phone again.

 

  While in the room,bickering continues.

 

  "What is that hyung?"Changjo said as he want to know what the manager have brought for Chunji.

 

  "Why do U want to know?"Chunji snorted hiding the plastic behind him.

 

  "Eyy hyung.We just want to know.What if he give U weird things"Niel said and Chunji sigh.

 

  "Pabo!Its just vitamins smartass"he said as he show what inside the plastic.Niel and Changjo nod their head slowly.

 

  "Owwww"they said and Chunji smack their head.

 

  "What did U guys imagine?"he said annoyed.

 

  "Nothing"the duo said in unison grinning.Chunji rolled his eyes.

 

  "Now U know.Get out now"he said and the duo grin.

 

  "Aye aye sir.Good Night sir"they salute and dash out of the room before Chunji get them.Chunji laugh shaking his head as the door closed.

 

  "Success"Niel and Changjo said highfiving outside the room.

 

  "I hope he can continue laughing like that"Niel said followed by a nod from Changjo.They walk away to join the other in the living room.

 

  After a while,L.joe went to their room.He opens the door but he found nobody in the room.He look around to search for Chunji but he was nowhere to be seen.He saw the plastic bag from before on Chunji's bed.He was curious so he went to take a look inside of it.

 

  "Vitamins?Why would he need this"he mumbled.When he heard the door was about to be opened,he quickly throw himself onto his bed causing his head hit the bed's frame.He winch holding his head where he got hit.

 

  "What wrong with U?"Chunji ask as he walk inside wiping his wet face.

 

  "Nothing.Where have U been?"he ask rubbing his head slowly.Chunji look at him weirdly.

 

  "From the bathroom.Obviously"he said and went to his bed taking the plastic and put it inside his drawer and lock it.L.joe watch his every movement.

 

  "What?"Chunji ask when he turn around and saw L.joe was looking at him.L.joe quickly look away and shook his head.

 

  "Nothing"he said wrapping himself with his blanket.Chunji shrug and lay on his own bed and close his eyes.

 

  "Turn off the light when U're going to sleep"he said and slowly drift to sleep.

 

  "Okay.Goodnight Chanhee"L.joe said turning to him.Chunji just humm and fall asleep.He couldnt get enough sleep before so he went to sleep quite fast.

 

  L.joe watch him sleep before turn the light off as the switch was near him and went to sleep too. 

 

  ---------------------------

 

 "Ah.So tired"Chunji said as he went in the car and flop himself at the backseat.He recalled the moment when they have their comeback stage earlier.He obviously was uncomfortable linking arm with L.joe so he quickly remove his hand after Cap's part end and dance as nothing happen.

 

  "He wont notice it.I always did it during practice"he mumbled closing his eyes.When the car's door opens signaling someone else have arrive,he didnt even open his eyes.He open his eyes a bit when he feel someone massaging his left shoulder.

 

  "Tired hyung?Thats why U should consume more energy by eating.The fans was looking at U with worried expression before"Changjo said and Chunji close his eyes again.

 

  "I'll tell them I'm okay during our fanmeeting.Its all coordi noona's fault.I already told her to give me a bigger size outfit but she still give me my original measurement"he frown.He tightened his hold on his jacket so that it wouldnt open and reveal his skinny body.Changjo chuckled.

 

  "I heard the manager didnt let her change the measurement"he said but Chunji just hum.

 

  Their conversation end when the door open again revealing the others.Ricky quickly went to sit beside Changjo at the back seat together with Chunji.Niel frown but soon smile when Cap pull his hand to sit beside him.L.joe sit at the very end of the car near the door. 

 

   As they arrived at their dorm,Chunji throw himself on the sofa claiming the sofa by himself but Niel came and push his leg to the floor and sit beside him .Chunji glare at him but he just stick his tounge out and close his eyes .

 

  Chunji was going to close his eyes too but someone knock on the door stopping him.He look around and found everyone didnt give any sign of getting up.He sigh and was going to get up when L.joe stop him.

 

  "I'll get it.U can go to sleep"he said as he walk out from the kitchen.Chunji just nod but he didnt close his eyes.He thought it would be not nice if everyone is sleeping when they are having guest.L.joe went to open the door.

 

  "Byunghunnie,congratulation on your comeback!!"a high pitch note echoed in the dorm as L.joe open the door and he was pulled into a tight hug.Chunji regretted he didnt went to sleep.He unconciously grab Niel's arm and grip on it hard.

 

  "Hyung,U'll wake the other"L.joe said but the member was already awake because of the sound.

 

  "Why is it so lou..Oh Sungyeol hyung.Annyeong"Ricky rub his eyes and wave at Sungyeol and Sungyeol wave back with that wide smile of him.

 

  "Hyung,U're hurting me"Niel whimpered as he's awake because Chunji was gripping on his arm hard.Chunji turn to him making him close his mouth.He take his hand and squeeze it.

 

  "Why are U guys hugging?Are U only congratulating L.joe hyung,Sungyeol hyung?"Ricky said pouting making L.joe blush.

 

  "Oh..Congratulation to U all..And Byunghun didnt tell U guys?"Sungyeol said as he put his arm around Byunghun as the younger hide his blushing on his chest.

 

  "About what?"Cap said as he sat down from lying on the floor.Niel was ready to close Chunji's ears but he failed.

 

  "About we are dating?"Sungyeol said hesitantly grinning while Byunghun was turning into crimson.

 

  Sungyeol's word crash Chunji's heart into pieces.Niel grab his face and turn it to him and stare into his eyes.Chunji stare back and his eyes was starting to redened.

 

  "Whoa..Congrats I guess "Ricky and Cap said looking at each other.Changjo glance at Chunji and Niel then turn back to Sungyeol who was grinning while L.joe was patting his cheek to stop himself from blushing.

 

  "So,do U come alone hyung?"he ask as he stand up walking toward Niel and Chunji and stand in front of them blocking them from the couple's sight.

 

  "Ani.I come with the rest.I think they will be here soon"he said and as he said it someone appeared from the open door.

 

  "We're here.Congrats on your comeback guys"Hoya said coming in followed by the other Infinite's member.

 

  "Hey hyungs"Changjo said smiling still standing on the same spot.

 

  "Where's Chanhee?"Sunggyu said as he didnt saw the latter.Hearing his voice,Chunji tore his and Niel's stare and stand up.

  

  "I'm here"he said trying to smile but its not working on those who know his feeling.Sunggyu smile when he saw him but its faded when he notice the sadness in his eyes.

 

  "Uri aegi.Come to umma here"he said as he walk forward and Chunji ran to him and went to his embrace.The other watch them in confusion.

 

  "Umma"Chunji whispered.Sunggyu pat his back softly.

 

  "Umma?What's happening here?"L.joe ask as all their eyes was on the hugging boys.

 

  "Appa is here baby"suddenly Woohyun appeared from the outside of the dorm and went to the hugging boys.

 

  "Do U want to talk?"he whispered to Chunji and Chunji reply with a small nod still not removing his face from Sunggyu's embrace.Woohyun smile and turn to the group of boys who was watching them.

 

  "We need to talk about something.Nobody goes into the room or even try to eavesdrop.I swear I will kill U all"he said still with his so-innocent smile.

 

  Then,he with Chunji and Sunggyu make their way to Chunji and L.joe's room.Chunji didnt show his face even once after he's in Sunggyu's embrace.Niel look at Changjo.

 

  "What going on here?Do U know something?"he ask Changjo eyeing the trio walking away.Changjo just lift up his shoulder indicating he dont have any idea of what happening.

 

  "Oh.And Myungsoo,can U come with us?"Sunggyu said before they step in the room.Myungsoo who was showing his cold expression did not say anything and just followed them.That make the other more confused.

 

  "I really want to know what's happening"Niel said as the room's door closed.

 

  "Me too.I dont have any idea"Dongwoo said as he take a sit beside Niel.

 

  "So,how long have U guys dating?"Niel ask looking up at L.joe and Sungyeol.

 

  "Since last week.I guess it pass a week already"L.joe said grinning.Changjo stare at him before sighing and walk toward L.joe.

 

  "Hyung,can I see U for a moment?"he said.L.joe look at him weirdly but he still nod and walk away followed by Changjo.

 

  "Changjo,what are U doing?"Niel said as he stand.Changjo turn back and smile.

 

  "Dont worry hyung.I'll keep my promise"he said and walk away following L.joe who was heading toward the kitchen.

 

  "What is it U want to talk about?"L.joe said pouring a glass of water.

 

  "Hyung,I want U to keep a distance from Chanhee hyung from now on"Changjo said and successfully make L.joe chocked on the water he was drinking.

 

  "What?Why should I do that?"he yell but not too loud for the other to hear.

 

  "No reason.I just want U to stay away from him.I'm asking U hyung"Changjo desperately said.L.joe put the glass in the sink and walk away.

 

  "I wont except U tell me the reason"he said walking to the door.Changjo sigh in frustration.

 

  "Someone like him but they dont have the courage to approach him with U around"he lied.L.joe stop walking and turn to him shocked.

 

  "Who?"he ask.Changjo tilt his head to the side.

 

  "Pardon?"he said.L.joe narrowed his eyes to him making him stand properly.

 

  "Who is that someone who like him?"he ask.He dont know but he wont anyone date Chunji.

 

  "Just someone"Changjo said slowly.L.joe smirk and start to walk away again.

 

  "Then,I wont stay away from Chanhee.Nobody can take him"he said and dissapeared to the living room where the others are.Changjo sigh.

 

  "U said U dont like him.But why are U not letting him go"he whispered to himself and went to the living room too.

 

  "What did U talk about?"Niel ask him when he sit beside him while the others was laying on the floor watching movie .

 

  "Nothing"he sigh and Niel just look at him before turn to the front watching too.

 

  While in the room,Sunggyu make Chunji sit on his bed while Woohyun sit on L.joe's bed and Myungsoo stand leaning against the door with his hand folded on his chest.

 

  "Channie"Sunggyu said softly but Chunji just have his head low.Sobbing can be heard.Sunggyu sigh looking at Woohyun but he just stare at him back.Sunggyu sit beside Chunji and pat his back softly.

 

  "Umma,why does it hurt so much?"Chunji finally speak looking at Sunggyu.

 

  "I dont know Channie-ah.We have tried to avoid him from going here but Sungyeol was too stubborn to visits U guys"Woohyun speak making Chunji look at him .

 

  Myungsoo went toward Chunji and sat on the other side of him.

 

  "Chanhee,I know how much it hurt"he said patting his shoulder.The cold Myungsoo outside changed to a sad Myungsoo inside.Chunji turn to him and hug him.

 

  "I'm sorry hyung"he mumble crying and Myungsoo pat his back softly.

 

  "U have to be strong Chanhee-ah.I know its hard but we have to.We have our fans.We shouldnt make them worried"Myungsoo said softly looking at Sunggyu and Woohyun who just nod at him.

 

  Chunji nod but still sobbing.They fall silent for a moment and when Chunji sobbing decrease,he pull out from Myungsoo embrace.

 

  "How can U stay the same with all the heartbreaks hyung"he said looking at Myungsoo's eyes.Myungsoo chuckled and reach out to wipe Chunji's tears.

 

  "Because I'm manlier than U"he said making Chunji pout.Sunggyu and Woohyun laugh at them.

 

  "Chanhee,did they still calling and messaging U?"Woohyun suddenly said.Chunji nod and take his phone out.

 

  "I got some this morning too"he said showing the content of the message to them.Woohyun sigh.

 

  "Why dont U tell him?It would be easier and they will stop disturbing U"he said but Chunji smile sadly.

 

  "How can I tell him?I just cant bring myself to tell him.Dont U see how happy they are before"he said staring on the floor.Sunggyu pat his back slowly.

 

  "U know the best Channie-ah.Just do what U think will be the best for all"he said and Chunji just nod.

 

  "We'll be out Channie-ah.Come out when your emotion already stable"Woohyun said and Chunji just nod.Then the other three went out.

 

  When the door closed,Chunji lay on his bed and recalling the day he followed L.joe after their practice.

 

Flashback

----------------------

  Chunji walk slowly behind L.joe to see who was the one he was going to meet.He stop on his track when he saw Sungyeol walking toward L.joe with his wide smile and L.joe reply with a wide smile and they hug when they meet.

 

  Chunji fell behind the bush he was hiding.His tears flow down so he put his head on his knee to avoid his sobs from being heard .

 

  He lift his head up when someone pat his shoulder slowly and saw Woohyun and Sunggyu standing in front of him.

 

  "Hyungs"he said trying to wipe his tears but Sunggyu stop him by holding his hands.

 

  "Its okay.We understand why are U like this"he said smiling sadly.Chunji stare at him in confusion.Sunggyu and Woohyun look back and Chunji followed.Myungsoo was spacing out on a bench not too far from them.

 

  "What do U mean?"Chunji said as he wipe his tears and stand up.L.joe and Sungyeol was nowhere to be found.

 

  "U are like this because of L.joe,and he was like that because of Sungyeol"Woohyun said and they make their way toward Myungsoo.

 

  Myungsoo look at them and Chunji went to sit beside him.

 

  "Want to share with me hyung?"he ask making Myungsoo look at him weirdly.

 

  "Why dont we go back to the dorm first and talk there?"Sunggyu said and they went to Infinite's dorm because it was nearer.

 

  From that day,Sunggyu told Chunji to call him umma and Chunji happily agreeing but Myungsoo wont.

 

------------------------

 

Flashback end

 

 Chunji sigh and close his eyes.His phone vibrate and he held it up and read the message.He sigh and throw his phone beside him.

 

  "Why dont U guys said it directly to him instead of me"he said sadly letting his tears flows and close his eyes.

 

  At the outside,the trio who just come out from the room join the other in the living room.Seeing them,L.joe stand up but Woohyun stop him from walking.

 

  "Nobody went inside the room.Not until he went out by himself"he said making L.joe stop walking.

 

  "Wae?"he ask.

 

  "Just because .U can sit down"Woohyun said glaring at him making L.joe pout and sit beside Sungyeol again.Sunggyu give a thumb up to Woohyun making him smile proudly.

 

  Sungyeol stand and went to sit beside Myungsoo on the sofa.

 

  "Myung,what did U guys talk about?"he said slowly glancing at him.

 

  "Not your bussiness"Myungsoo answered back to his cold self.Sungyeol look at him pissed before went back beside L.joe on the floor.Myungsoo look at him once before turning to the television.

 

  Chunji just went out of the room late in the evening.Sunggyu smile to him and all of them went out for dinner.

-------------------------------------

We have been showered with sad news these days ..Honestly I cant imagine Teentop with 5-members.

But whatever L.joe's decision we cant change.Lets keep supporting Teentop Angels ♡♡

Btw,I'm back with new chapter after a week ^^

As usual ,forgive my mistakes and dont forget to subscribe and comment ^^

I've add new characters..Sorry..I'm not good in clifthangers ^^

Thanks for reading ♡♡