Chapter 03

Love do Hurt

Chunji's pov

 

  I turn my phone on after a week at my house.I havent activated it since I turn it off last time.

 

  I heard laughing from downstairs.I'm glad that Niel can blend in to my family quickly.My mom even forgot about me when she is chatting with Niel.Its not like I even care .I have my hyung.(I care a lot actually ><)

 

  I lay on my bed waiting my phone to turn on.Once it on,I sigh.

 

  "What I'm expecting exactly?There's no point he would call me or something"I said seeing the only missed call that went in is the only one that right after I turn off my phone.I sigh again.

 

  I log in my instagram because I havent checked it for a long time and as I expected,a lot of fans tag me in pictures,comments and videos .Like always,I checked their posts but I cant do anything except to just look at it.

  

   I stop at a post about me and L.joe.I click on the user's profile.I can say that she is a big shipper of Chunjoe.I sigh checking her posts.There are some edited and some true pictures .

 

  "How I hope if I can kiss him like this edited picture"I thought looking at an edited picture of me and L.joe kissing.It was a scene from To You's MV where they cut the space between us.I still can remember how fast my heart beating during the scene.He was just too close.

 

  Again I sighed.Then,I went to search for any other of my friends which I couldnt follow on instagram.I stop when L.joe's name appear and showed he updated some post.I click his name only to have my heart broken.

 

  "Of course he would never call me.He was having fun with Ricky.Ricky is everything for him.Of course I am his bestfriend but I dont even know if he ever care about me.He only that close to me in front of the camera"

 

  I dont even know my tears was already falling.I close my eyes and throw my phone beside me that still showing L.joe's wall.

 

  "Hyung,are U crying again"Niel's voice startled me.I open my eyes seeing him sitting beside me with my phone in his hand.He might have seen it.

 

  "When did U come in?I didnt hear the door open"I said sitting up but Niel just rolled his eyes.

 

  "Of course U didnt hear me coming in.U left the door open.Luckily eomma is downstairs and Hong Ki hyung is out.If not,they would freak out seeing their maknae crying over some idiot"he said making me lost my words.

 

  Niel sigh when I didnt say anything.He take me to his embrace.

 

  "Hyung,I told U not to check your phone during this holiday didnt I.Because I know things like this will happen"he said patting my back.

 

  "Sorry"I mumbled in his cloth wetting his cloth with my tears that seems like would not stop soon.He keep patting my back and sometimes caressing my hair.

 

  "Are U okay now hyung?"Niel said when he didnt hear any sobs from me again.I nod slowly and he release me from his embrace.I wipe my sustaining tear's mark in my cheek.Niel chuckled.

 

  "I'll cofiscate your phone for the rest of the holiday.We should enjoy our time here hyung.We wont have the same free time after this"he said and turn my phone off before keeping it with him.I smile.

 

  "But U steal my mom from me!"I said playfully.

 

  "What can I do.Eomma is too comfortable to talk with.I like eomma so much.Hyung should have brought me home earlier"he said grinning.

 

  "Now U are talking like eomma is your mom"I glare at him.

 

  "Of course she is my mom.Hyung is my hyung,so eomma is my mom"he said grinning sheepishly.I shake my head lightly.

 

  "So,what bring U here?Didnt U and eomma chatting happily downstairs before?"I said mockingly.Niel smirk.

 

  "Eh eh.Hyung is jealous.Eomma told me to call hyung for dinner.Appa is also already downstairs"he said and I just can rolled my eyes.

 

  "There's no point for me to be jealous.Lets go then.They must be already waiting for us"I said getting up walking to the door but Niel stop me by my wrist.

 

  "Before that,why dont U wash your face first hyung?U look terrible now"he said when I turn to him.

 

  I went to the bathroom and what Niel said was true.I really do look terrible.Tear's trails obviously there.I wash my face quickly because I cant stand looking at my face like that.My family would really freak out if I show up with that kind of face.After I done,me and Niel went down where eomma and appa already waiting for us.

 

  "Mian.I fall asleep"I lied before taking my seat.

 

  "Its okay,sweetie.Lets eat now"eomma said and I look around.

 

  "Where's hyung?"I said because I didnt see him anywhere.

 

  "He said he will back home late today.Their work are not done yet"eomma said handing my plate.I nod and start eating.

 

  Changjo's pov

 

  Our holiday will be end soon.I want Chanhee hyung.He didnt even call us a bit since he and Niel hyung disappeared.Niel hyung also didnt call.Maybe they are enjoying their holiday while I'm here have to see those two acting so lovey dovey.

 

  Dont forget there's Cap hyung that keep bugging me.I know he love me because he confessed not long ago which I turned him down.But even I rejected him,he still didnt gave up.He keep on hitting on me.

 

  Why I rejected Cap hyung?Of course because I love someone else.Who else if not that lovely boy that keep on sticking with that micchievious rapper.I also know that Niel hyung love Cap hyung.

 

  I sigh.If only Chanhee hyung is here,I would go to him snuggling in his embrace with ridiculous reason.I'm comforting myself yet trying to distract him from the duo.I know Chanhee hyung love L.joe hyung.I just know.

 

  Sometimes I salute how he can show his calm expression watching them.It was hard to know at first but I have my own way to know .

 

  But lately,Chanhee hyung will always show his innocent face whenever Ricky and L.joe hyung together.I really respect him for acting all normal with those heartbreak.

 

  "-jo!Changjo!"I snap out of my thought when Ricky shouts on my ears.

 

  "Eh?Why?"I said seeing them ready to go.Ricky frown.

 

  "How far have U reach?"he said but I just shrugged.

 

  "We want to go out.Do U want to come?"L.joe hyung ask fixing his cap.Go with them and be a mosquito ?I rather stay home.

 

  "No thanks.My favourite movie will be on soon"I lied taking the remote.They nod and left me all alone.Cap hyung decided to go home on the third day of holiday.

 

  I throw the remote back to the table before getting up and walk toward Chanhee hyung,L.Joe hyung and Ricky shared.I went to Chanhee hyung's small drawer beside his bed.

 

  I am the kind that love to mess up with other's thing.Thats how I know about Chanhee hyung's feeling toward L.joe hyung.I once went to his bed and saw his drawer opened.Usually,hyung will lock it but that time it was opened.I open it and saw a paper.Thats how I know everything.

 

  I tried to open the drawer but it was locked.I sigh.I

 

  "How strong must he be to be in the same room with those two"again I sigh.I walk out from the room and my eyes drifted to the room next to it.It was the store room but there's not too much things there because we just moved few months ago and we put our things in our room.

 

  I open the door and open the light.It was larger than the other rooms.I smiled thinking of ideas.Luckily the things there are only small things.I started to clean the room.I hope Chanhee hyung and Niel hyung will be back a day before holiday end like always.

 

  Niel's pov

 

  "Hyung,do U want to go back tomorrow?"I ask Chunji hyung when we in his room .

 

  "Emm.U know I love to go back a day before breaks over.I want to rest before a busy day after that"he said getting ready to go sleep.

 

  "Okay then.Goodnight hyung"I said and turn the lights off.

 

  After a while,Chunji hyung was already asleep while I'm still wide awake beside him.

 

  The holiday end too fast.I dont want to go back to dorm and watch more heartbreaking scene.How I wish I can be as strong as Chunji hyung .At least he is in front of the other.

 

  I sigh before went to sleep too.

 

  Nobody pov

 

  Changjo was waiting patiently in the living rokm.He keeps on looking at the clock.It was the day Chunji usually go back.

 

  Ricky and L.joe who are also at the living room look at him weirdly.Cap was still sleeping after he arrived last night.

 

  "Yah!Changjo!Why are U so restless?"L.joe said making the said one turn to them.

 

  "Eyy hyung.Why havent Chanhee hyung and Niel hyung back yet?Now should be the time Chanhee hyung usually arrive"he said frowning.

 

  "They will arrived soon.Maybe they caught in traffic"L.joe said and right after that,Chunji open the door with Niel behind making the three turn to the door.

 

  "Chanhee hyung!"Changjo shouts happily and stormed to him and pick him up turning him around.Chunji just laugh at the maknae's action.The other three shake their head.

 

  "Yah! Changjo,put me down"he said after a while.Changjo put him down again on his feet.

 

  "I miss u hyung"he said beaming a smile.

 

  "How about me?Only Chunji hyung?"Niel pouted butting in between them.Changjo laugh.

 

  "Of course I miss U too hyung"he said and lift Niel up and do the same thing he'd done to Chunji.The perk of being the maknae but the strongest among them.

 

  "Okay okay.Enough Choi Jonghyun!"Niel shouts.

 

  "Why are U guys so loud?"Cap went out of the room and saw Chunji and Niel.

 

  "Oh,U guys home.So Changjo,what is it that U want to say last night?All of us are already here"he continued and went to the sofa beside L.joe and Ricky.Niel and Chunji look at Changjo.

 

  "Ah ne.Chanhee hyung,we will share a room from now on"Changjo said making L.joe who are drinking that time chocked.All of them was shocked actually.

 

  "What did U say?U guys what?"he said after that.Changjo rolled his eyes.

 

  "U heard me hyung .Me and Chanhee hyung will share a room"he said annoyed .Chunji freeze.

 

  "But where?"he said tilting his head.

 

  "I already clean the room next to your recent room.We just need to move our bed and stuffs"Changjo explain.The other just blink their eyes.

 

  "Then manager-"Niel's word cut by Changjo.

 

  "Dont worry.I already told him and he allowed.I told him that 3 person in a room is quite crowded.Furthermore,we've grown up already"he said making the other nod in agreement.

 

  "Yeah! I love it.Gomawo Changjo-ah"suddenly Chunji shout jumping into Changjo .Luckily Changjo was ready to hold him.

 

  "Yah hyung!Do U hate that much to be in the same room with us?"Ricky said frowning.

 

  "Ani.Its just that sometimes I cant sleep because of U guys"Chunji said grinning.L.joe and Ricky eyed him.

 

  "Wae?"they ask in unison.Chunji chuckled before talking.

 

  "Ricky's snoring and L.joe talking in sleep never give me peace to sleep.Worst than that,both are heavy sleeper.They wont budge a bit even I hit them with my pillow because man,it was annoying"he reply calmly while the said two was already embarrased and the other burst laughing.

 

  "Then,when can we move?"Chunji turn to Changjo.

 

  "Now also can"Changjo said.

 

  "But,why Chunji?Why not anyone else.Ricky maybe because U are in the same age"suddenly Cap said before the two start to walk.Changjo look at him before pouting.

 

  "But I want Chanhee hyung!"he whine making Chunji laugh.

 

  "Why do U keep calling Chunji by his real name?U call us by our stage name"L.joe said.Changjo smirk.

 

  "Because Chanhee hyung is my precious hyung"he said raising his eyebrows.

 

  "How about us then?"Niel said taking Changjo in a head lock.The other burst again in laughter.

 

  "Enough guys.We better start now Changjo"Chunji said pulling Changjo with him.

 

  They start to move their stuffs starting with the bed with the help of the other members.They finished moving late in the evening.

 

  "Changjo-ah,gomawo because U choose me to be your roomate"Chunji said when they are in their new room that night.But he was implying to another thing and Changjo know it.

 

  "Anytime hyung.I choose U because hyung is the most normal compared to the other.And hyung is my precious hyung"he said grinning and Chunji just smile.

 

  "Lets go to sleep.We have one more day tomorrow to rest before being busy again the next day"he said and soon the dorm was dark and silent because all the creatures in it is asleep.

 

---------------------------------

 

I think this is boring.Sorry for that..Like always,forgive my grammar and typos.Do subscribe,upvote and comment..Comment so that I can improve ^^

Tell me if it is boring.I write this late at night.Right now,it already past 3 in the morning and I was sleepy as hell ..Good night ^^

사랑해 ♡♡