Chapter 02

Love do Hurt

L.joe's pov

 

  I stirred from my sleep when I felt someone tickling my foot.I nearly want to kick anything that disturb my sleep before a voice heard.Ricky's.

 

  "Hyung.Wake up!Wake up!"he said violently shaking my body.I open my eyes just to see him pouting.

 

  "What a great view in the morning"I smile looking at him.

 

  "Yah!hyung.Why are U smiling?"he said pouting more.I pinch his cheek because he is so cute .

 

  "Nothing cutie pie.So,why do U wake me on our free day?"I said laying on the bed again.Ricky's eyes widened as if he just remembered something.

 

  "Ah!Hyung,Chunji hyung and Niel hyung is gone!"he said shouting.I shocked before turning to Chunji's bed.Nobody.It was neat as if nobody ever sleep there.

 

  "Eh,where are there ?"I sat up and turn to Ricky.

 

  "Why would I know that?Thats why I wake U up"Ricky sigh and sit near me.

 

  "What time is it?"I ask slowly and trying to search for my phone but I cant find it.I must have drop it at the living room last night.

 

  "Its only 7"Ricky said looking at his phone.

 

  Suddenly,Changjo barged in our room.

 

  "Yah hyung!Do U know where Chunji hyung and Niel hyung go?"he ask and I chuckle because his question was the same as Ricky.How he know that they are not here anyway?

 

  "How do U know they are not here?"I ask and Changjo show a sticky note.

 

  "I found this sticking on the refrigerator.I thought hyung know where they go"he said and give the note to me.

 

  'Annyeong^^,dont be shock we are not here for our whole holiday.We have to go somewhere.Dont worry though.We guarantee we are safe.Dont even bother to look for us.Dont destroy our peaceful holiday,kids .hehehe..Then,bye.Have a nice holiday.'

 

                                                -ChunNiel ♡

 

  "What with the ChunNiel ♡" I thought.Ricky laugh reading the note.

 

  "Are they really dating?Wooo..Making a move already having time alone"he said and we just chuckled.

 

  "Yah!What will we said to manager hyung?We have to tell him where we go for our holiday"suddenly Cap hyung appeared at the door.

 

  "Have U tried calling them?"I ask and get up from my bed to get my phone at the living room.Once I found it,I search for Chunji's name and sit on the sofa.Ricky sit beside me.

 

  "I've tried calling Niel but he wont pick up.He also only seen my message"Cap hyung said and sit at the other sofa with Changjo.

 

  I dialed Chunji's number but he also didnt pick up his phone.I tried again and this time his phone was turned off.

 

  "Chunji turn off his phone"I said looking up.

 

  "Same as Niel.Why are they so secretive?We wont disturb their holiday after all"Cap hyung said and throw his phone on the mini table at the center.Silence occupied us.

 

  "Hey guys!Ready for your holiday?"suddenly manager hyung enter the dorm excitedly.Well,if we have holiday,it is holiday for him as well.I glance at Cap hyung but he just stare at me back.I sigh.If Cap hyung already look at me like that,he want me to talk about it.

 

  "Eh hyung,why are U here?"Changjo said and manager hyung grinned.

 

  "Holiday is holiday.But U have to tell me if U are going home or anywhere else other than in Seoul"he said sitting on the sofa across the table.I cleared my throat.

 

  "We will just be here.But hyung,about Chunji and Niel.."I said hesitantly.I eyed Cap hyung to help me but he turn to look somewhere else.

 

  "Dont worry about Chunji and Niel.They already told me"manager hyung said smiling.We look at him shocked.

 

  "Eh?So,where did the hyungs go?"Ricky said staring at him.

 

  "I cant tell U.Its our secret.I cant broke Chunji's trust on me"he smirk to us.I frowned.

 

  "Aish!Why would they want to keep it a secret from us?"I groaned.

 

  "Because..Its better if U dont know where they go anyway.U will be pissed off"he replied calmly with the smirk still plastered on his face.I rolled my eyes.

 

  "Why are U siding Chunji hyung anyway hyung?"Changjo suddenly ask.Manager hyung stand from the sofa and smile.

 

  "Because he is the closest to me than U guys.I gotta go.Bye!Happy holiday!"he said and stormed out of our dorm leaving us dumbfounded.

 

  "What was that?"Ricky said blinking his eyes.We just shrugged before went to wash up.

 

  "Yah!Who will cook?Both our chef is gone"Ricky yell stomping his leg shocking us but his action make us laugh.

 

  "We'll just eat outside later cutie.Let's wash up"I said and his expression changed and beat us to the bathroom.We just laugh at him.

 

Chunji's pov

 

  "Why would U tell them we gone?"I said to Niel while he drive to my house.I havent receive my license yet.Actually its only me who havent receive driving license in Teen Top.

 

  "If we didnt tell them,they will keep calling us.If they didnt get to us,they will go to our parent.And they will know where we are,smartass"he said annoyed.

 

  "Oo U're right.Hmmm.Why did I didnt think like that"I said tapping my chin.Niel laugh.

 

  "Because U are so slow sometimes hyung"he said.I glared at him but to no vail as he is concentrating in driving.

 

  Suddenly his phone rang.I take it because he put it at the middle of us and he is driving.

 

  "Nugu?"Niel ask glancing a little before looking in front again.

 

  "Cap hyung.Do we have to answer this?"I said looking up to him.

 

  "No no no.I dont want to talk to anyone of them"he said shaking his head harshly.I just laugh and soon the phone turn silent.Cap hyung ended the call.However,his message arrive not long after that.

 

  'Niel,where are U guys?We have to tell the manager where we are going for holiday.Just tell us your destination and we will stop disturbing your holiday'

 

  "What did he said?"Niel ask knowing a message arrived.I read the message to him.

 

  "Eyy.Just turn my phone off.They are so annoying"he said and I just follow his words.

 

  Soon,its was my phone that rangs.I take it out from my pocket and found L.joe call me.I sigh and put it on the board before looking outside.Niel turn to me once.

 

  "Wae?Who is it?"he ask.

 

  "L.joe"I said and finally it stop ringing after a long time.I take my phone and quickly turn it off before he can call me back.

 

  "Luckily I already told Wook Chan hyung where we are going"I sigh throwing my phone to my bag.

 

  "I know right.If not,Wook Chan hyung will search for U everywhere"Niel said laughing knowing how much the manager treasure me because I am the closest to him among Teen Top.It even said in an article.

 

    I just laugh hearing it.I already thought Wook Chan hyung as my own hyung because he really take care of us.

 

  After a long time driving,finally we arrived at my house.It was silent because I didnt told my mom that I'm going home today.I went out of the car while Niel park it at the garage.

 

  I went to the front door and ring the bell.Soon,the door open revealing my hyung in his boxer.I laugh at the sight while he was still in dazed looking at me.

 

  "Yah!Chanhee-ah,is this really U?"he said rubbing his eyes.I chuckled at him.

 

  "What do U think hyung?"I said slapping his arm slightly.His face lighten up and he quickly bring me in a bone crushing hug.

 

  "Eomma,uri maknae is here!!"he shouted and soon eomma come to us running and bring me to her hug breaking my hyung's hug.I just laugh at their behaviour.I know they miss me because I miss them too.It already more than half a year since the last I came home.

 

  "Aigoo.Uri Chanhee finally home"my mom said examining me from head to toe.I giggled.

 

  "Eomma,dont look at me like that"I said blushing while my hyung went to the living room taking his shirt before went outside again.

 

  "But U look skinnier than on screen.By the way,are U alone?"eomma said patting my hip.Hearing her I remembered Niel .

 

  "Ani.I bring Niel with me.Where is he?"I said looking behind searching for Niel.Then I saw him walking toward us with our bag.

 

  "Ah,there he is"I said and Niel was almost arrive at the door.

 

  "Yah hyung.Why dont U bring the bags bef..Oh.annyeonghaseyo"he look up and bow as soon as he saw my mom and hyung.We just laugh at him.

 

  "Mian Niel.I kind of forgot it"I grinned and Niel just glared at me.My mom laugh while my hyung already went inside the house with our bags.

 

  "Let's go in.It's cold outside"eomma said and we went in.

 

  Niel's pov

 

  Woah.Chunji hyung's house was really beautiful.The decoration lit up the house.

 

  "The decoration was really beautiful,emm?"I hesitated what to call Chunji hyung's mom.She smile.

 

  "Just call me eomma.Byunghun also call me eomma.Chanhee's friends are all my son"she said and I just nod.

 

  "Ah ne,eomma.The decoration was beautiful"I said again looking around.

 

  "It was Chanhee who decorate this all"eomma said and I turn to Chunji hyung beside me .

 

  "What?Dont believe?"he said smirking.I shook my head.

 

  "Ani.But why didnt U decorate the dorm like this.I like it"I said and he sigh.

 

  "There's no use.U and Ricky was very hyper.It wouldnt last long.Especially when Changjo join U guys"he said and I just grinned.I cant say no to that.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,your bags is already in your room.I have to go now.I've promised my friend to met up"suddenly Hong Ki hyung(A/N:Sorry.I just take anyone who pop out on my mind ^^)said walking down the stair.

 

  "Ne.Gomawo hyung and take care on your way"Chunji hyung said and we bid him goodbye.

 

  "Chanhee-ah,why dont U and Niel wash up and rest.I'll call U when dinner is ready"eomma said from the kitchen .Chunji hyung replied a 'yes' before we make our way upstairs.

 

  "Hyung,your room is beautiful.Its so clean compared to at the dorm"I said as soon as we step in his room.His room was really clean and his wall is painted in light blue making it refreshing.Chunji hyung just laugh at me.

 

  "Well,U know its Ricky"he said chuckling.

 

  "But hyung,where is your dad?I havent seen him"I said and lay down on the bed.Chunji hyung was getting ready to take shower.

 

  "Appa is working right now.He will be home at 5.I will take a shower first"he said and went to the bathroom.

 

  After Chunji hyung was out of sight,I stare at the ceiling.

 

  "Is this the right way?I want to be as strong as Chunji hyung"I sigh and soon went to sleep and only awake when Chunji hyung wake me to wash up.

 -------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is here.I'm so sorry if it is boring.

Forgive my grammar because English is not my first language.Also sorry for any typo because I wrote this on phone ^^

Do subscribe and comment ..I appreciate it..

Thank U ..사랑해 ♡♡