Chapter 5

Accident

    “You s you never told us you were a thing!” Kyung attacks Jihoon who only responds with a deep laugh. The men were drunk off their asses and were currently sing-screaming karaoke.

 

    “You should be glad, I saw Jihoon’s back and Taeil’s tattoos in way too much detail,” complains Jaehyo. “Jihoon has a bee tattoo! A bee tattoo?!”

 

    “Don’t complain, it’s not like Taeil hyung doesn’t already strut around shirtless. Besides, you saw Jihoon without a shirt for once. A bee’s cute, at least his mother isn’t tattooed on his chest,” trails off Minhyuk.

 

    “Hey that tattoo is important,” Jiho comments.

 

    “I know, but I don’t know how Kyung deals with Jiho’s umma staring at him while they ,” comments Yukwon.

 

    “I have been cursed with the image of Zikyung doing the dirty and an almost Taeil,” Jaehyo moans.

 

    “Shut up derp face,” comments Yukwon.

 

    “Why are you so mean to such a beautiful man,” complains Jaehyo.

 

    “Guys shut up Taeil hyung is going to sing,” Jiho tells them and they all immediately fall quiet. Taeil looks slightly embarrassed. They all patiently wait for the song to start. Jihoon looks up at Taeil with adoring eyes.

 

    “What is he singing?” asks Minhyuk.

 

    “Romantic Gangster,” answers Kyung.

 

    “He really likes Moon Myung-Jin,” comments Jihoon.

 

    “And he really likes you,” mutters Jiho. Taeil starts to sing and all the whispering falls quiet. Taeil makes his way to Jihoon and grins, Jihoon turns bright red but returns the smile. The two seem to lose themselves in each others’ eyes. Taeil motions for Jihoon to stand up and the man immediately does so.

 

    “Congratulations Jihoon-ah,” Taeil’s cute voice contrasting his beautiful singing voice he makes a large heart with his arms.

 

    “CONGRATS!” screams Jaehyo. The rest of the men cheer and scream, pounding down shots, ignoring the fact that a smooth R&B song was playing.

 

    Taeil walks up and hugs Jihoon, he grabs his hand and puts on a ring. “Promise?”

    

    “Oh--,” Jihoon gasps and smiles. Taeil shows his hand with a matching couple ring. “Yes, promise.”

 

    Taeil finishes the song and places himself right onto Jihoon’s lap. The next song starts, a hype rap song. Jiho picks up the mic and goes for it. Yukwon and Minhyuk join in. Kyung cheers  and shakes the tambourine excitedly in the background. Jaehyo grabs the last mic and sings.

 

    “Thanks for getting that drunken tattoo,” says Taeil.

 

    “Thank you for tattooing me,” Jihoon says. He rubs his hands up and down Taeil’s arms. He could do this now without being embarrassed.

 

    “Thanks for complimenting me,” Taeil says.

 

    “Thanks for not kicking me out,” Jihoon grins. “You’re my favorite hyung forever.”

    

    “I better be,” jokes Taeil. He brings up his hand, and right above where the ring rests is a bee tattoo.

 

    “Did you do that yourself?” Asks Jihoon in awe.

 

    “Yeah, almost exactly like yours,” says Taeil.

    

    “We match now,” Jihoon smiles. Taeil smiles and kisses Jihoon. The younger responds eagerly and Taeil chuckles.

 

    “I love you Jihoon goon,” murmurs Taeil into Jihoon's ear.

 

    “I love you too Taeil,” Jihoon nuzzles into Taeil’s neck and kisses him.