Chapter 1

Accident

Jihoon awoke in clothes reeking of alcohol, a pounding hangover, and a dull aching on his lower back. The room that greeted his eyes was completely unfamiliar and a sense of dread pooled in his stomach. The thought that he went home with someone and possibly slept with them swam up in his head, Jihoon bit back a low groan. He was about to try and sneak out of whatever stranger’s bed he had managed to spend the night in before he noticed Jiho and Kyung passed out on top of each other.

 

    It suddenly hit him that he was in Kyung and Jiho’s new apartment. Something they swore they had bought together because they were just really close childhood friends. Jihoon hadn’t bothered to ask why they hadn’t purchased two beds rather than one king sized one. He also didn’t bother to ask why they shared everything.

 

He tried to get out of the bed without disturbing the two only to be grabbed on the by Jiho. Jihoon bites back a scream and moves Jiho’s hand to Kyung’s stomach. Jiho moves South on Kyung’s body and Jihoon jumps out of the bed before he sees more groping then he needed to.

 

“Where are you going Jihoonie?” asks Kyung, voice slightly groggy from being asleep.

 

“Home?” Jihoon says, voice kept low in order to not wake up Jiho whose hands are still wandering.

 

“Wait, I have to get something for you,” Kyung manages to pry Jiho off and replace the vacant space with a large pillow. Jiho snuggles in extra close to the pillow. Kyung quickly exits the room and returns with salve and bandages of some sort. “I’m not quite sure how to care for new tattoos so you might want to go visit the shop you got it from.”

 

“Wait, hyung, I have a tattoo?” Jihoon’s voice raises in shock, his low voice waking up Jiho.

 

“What’s wrong Jihoon?” asks Jiho.

 

“What do you mean I have a tattoo?” Asks Jihoon confused. Kyung grabs his phone and lifts Jihoon’s shirt, met by much protest.

 

“I’m just taking a picture,” reassures Kyung. He shows Jihoon the small bee tattoo on Jihoon’s lower back and Jihoon suddenly feels like rolling off a cliff. He lets out a low scream.

 

“Why didn’t you stop me?” Asks Jihoon.

 

“Well we were all drunk off our asses and I might have gotten a tattoo as well,” supplies Jiho.

 

“And you were really into the tattoo guy,” says Kyung.

 

“Wait, what do you mean by that?” Jihoon gets nervous.

 

“Well first off all you kept calling Taeil hyung cute and rubbing his tattooed arms,” Jiho says. Jihoon looks mortified.

 

“You even let him see your back and give you a tattoo,” Kyung finishes.

 

“I did what?” Jihoon looks white with shock.

 

“Bye bye Jihoon, go visit Taeil hyung for some advice on cleaning that tattoo. We don’t want it to get infected, you also might want to apologize,” Jiho says.

 

“Wait--why can’t you tell me what to do Jiho hyung?” Jihoon asks.

 

“I have class today and so does Kyung,” Jiho says, “now we have to leave so we aren’t late.”

 

“Since when have you two cared about being on time?” Asks Jihoon with a pout.

 

“Since now, bye maknae, I texted Taeil’s number and address to Seven Season’s Tattoo Parlor!” The two hightail it out of their shared apartment in a manner of seconds. Jihoon lets out a scream of frustration. He decides to go home and change before he meets this Taeil guy.

 

Taeil was bored today. No one had come in today to get any work done. It was a Sunday so Taeil didn't expect much. He proceeds to clean his tools while he waits, he suddenly sees the round face of Jiho’s friend peering into the dark windows. Taeil bites back a laugh as Jihoon enters the shop, face bright red.

 

“Hi, I'm looking for Taeil,” he calls out in his low voice.

 

“I'm Taeil,” Taeil says, he stands up in the back. Jihoon’s face is surprised when he hears the cute voice and is met with a small tattooed man.

 

“Hi,” Jihoon says, his face is slowly turning red and he lets out a low laugh.

 

“Hi Jihoon, I assume you got home safe last night.”

 

“Yes I,” Jihoon pauses, “need help with my tattoo.”

 

“Oh, of course,” Taeil gestures for him to come closer. “Could you lift your shirt so I could check?” Taeil asks. The man seemed really familiar with him and Jihoon is slightly horrified.

 

“Can we go in the back?” Asks Jihoon.

 

“Are you nervous about exposing skin? Don’t worry no one’s here today. I also don't have a schedule,” Taeil explains. He was confused as to where the bubbly man from yesterday disappeared to. Jihoon nods and Taeil motions for him to move to the back. Jihoon raises his shirt just enough for Taeil to see his back.

 

“The bee is healing nicely,” comments Taeil, his hand gently removing the bandage. A shiver runs up Jihoon’s spine as the gloved hand touches his back. He wasn't used to people touching his bare skin. This was something even his closest hyungs had never seen.

 

“Did I really get a bee?” Asks Jihoon.

 

“Yeah, you insisted,” Taeil explains, “it's going to sting a little bit.” Taeil cleans the tattoo and bandages it.

 

“I want to apologize for whatever I said last night,” Jihoon says.

 

“It's fine, I'm used to drunken customers. Besides you’re Zico’s friend, I don't mind,” Taeil rolls down Jihoon’s shirt. Taeil lists the things he can and cannot do and how to properly care for his tattoo.

 

“If you don't mind me asking. What did I say?” Asks Jihoon. Taeil’s ears turn slightly red.

 

“Um,” Taeil’s voice gets slightly squeaky, “you said I was really cute.”

 

Jihoon didn't comment that he felt Taeil really was cute. “I’m sorry,” Jihoon’s mouth pouts. Taeil holds back a squeal at how cute the man was.

 

“Could we start over?” Taeil asks. “I mean, only if you want to. I don’t want to force it or anything,” Taeil curses his awkwardness.

 

“That sounds good,” Jihoon says, nodding energetically. “Jihoon,” he shoves out his hand with a large grin.

 

Taeil shakes his hand, “Taeil.”

 

“I was born in 1993,” Jihoon says, almost positive he is older.

 

“I’m your hyung then,” Taeil says.

 

“Nice to meet you Taeil hyung,” Jihoon’s smile sends little flutters towards Taeil’s heart.