An Unexpected Happiness

An Unexpected Happiness || A "Cinderella and Four Knights" One-Shot

Eun Ha Won had just woken up, and as she did so, she took a look around the room. She instantly panicked. How on earth did she ended up on Ji Woon's room? "What if the other guys find out!? We're going to be totally screwed, and grandpa is going to kick me out of the mansion, and I won't have a house, and money and--". Then she suddenly felt a pair of arms around her waist, accompanied by a "Good Morning, Honey" and a sweet kiss on the cheek. She was still worried when she saw hers and his fingers. "Oh yeah, we're married now... I think coming back to this house messed up with my mind and made me throw back to when we still lived here." Then Ha Won turned around to hug her husband even tighter.

"Good Morning handsome... ".She said smiling. Ji Woon then opened his eyes and gave her an amused side smile.

"D-Do you think I'm handsome?" He asked quite shy, while playing with her hand and her wedding ring .She rolled her eyes lightly, with a sweet smile on her face.

"Maybe..." She said with a giggle at the end.

He then pulled her closer, while starring deeply at her eyes. His fingers rubbed sweetly in her bangs, and leaned on to her for a kiss. Moments after, her belly claimed for food, causing both of them to look at each other and laugh.

"Come on, let's go eat something" he told her still laughing a bit.

Ha won went first, with her husband right behind her. All of a sudden, she felt a little dizzy, and without noticing, she lost her balance, causing her to fall back slowly. He then felt her body falling on top of his chest, as one of his hands was holding her firmly around the waist and the other was supporting her arm. He felt something that he had never experienced before, his heart was beating like crazy, and he couldn't hold back the panic. Ji Woon was starting to get pale, but somehow still found the courage to ask if she was okay.

"Come here, let's sit down a bit" Said him, with concern filling his voice.

He then led her to sit on the bed, while sat down in front of her. Holding both of her hands tightly and then rubbing her cheek, lifting her chin up a bit, he asked:

"What just happened there?" While starring deeply into her eyes.

Ji Woon took his hands out of her chin, and gently put her hair behind her ear, making Ha Won look down at her hands shyly. She then closed her eyes and shook her head, like she was pushing some thoughts away, while putting a small smile on her face. She opened like she was about to say something, but then she closed it and brought her hands to her face, rubbing lightly on top of her eyes.

“I guess it’s just hunger. I haven’t eaten since yesterday afternoon, because I was so tired that I think I passed out on the couch.” She answered.

“Yes, you did. And who had to carry you back to the room was me!” He said with a smile on his face, pretending to be mad, but failing miserably. “I will believe you this time, but please never scare me like that. I swear that if it happens again my heart won’t take it” He said chuckling, placing her hand in his chest, while leaning on to her shoulder.