A First Time for Everything

A First Time for Everything

This was the longest tour so far that V and the others have faced, it felt like forever since he’s been home. The tour to America was by far the most memorable but none the less, V wanted to be back already.  As the members got off the plane and picked up their luggage, V scanned the airport for a familiar face. He searched for a while but to no avail, she promised him…

    “Taehyung!” V heard the voice that caressed his ears like silk. Quickly turning his head to the source of the sound, he saw you; you were already starting to quickly make your way towards him. He dropped the bag that hung on his shoulder and ran to meet you halfway. When the two of you collided V quite easily picked you up in a bear hug and spun the two of you around a few times, making you giggle at his hyperactive reunion. He needed this, every night when he was away V would videochat with you to see how you were and to just see your beautiful face as you smiled and laughed. Finally you were face to face with him again, in a tight and loving embrace. When the two of you withdrew from the hug, V looked over each of your facial features; starting from your flowy hair, to your big beautiful eyes, to your rosy cheeks, and then to his favorite part. Your lips. The two of you haven't been together for very long, 4 months at the least, but in those months he has not once kissed you. Every once in awhile a cute kiss on the cheek was shared but that was it. The temptation of planting kisses onto your lips was overbearing but he soon heard the other members starting to make their way towards the two of you.

“y/n it’s so good to see you, you’re looking well.” Jin said to you as him and the other approached, his plump lips forming a small smile.You kindly nodded and thanked him, the others also said their hellos to you. V looked at the scene before him, he loved this. Seeing everyone he cares about in one area smiling and enjoying each other's company. Once the small talk between you and the rest of the members was done, the almost family like group made their way to the van. The drive home was pleasant, everyone started talking about their time in the states and asked you how you were while they were gone. J hope even started teasing the two of you about the daily video calls, every night he would call and go on about how much he missed you. Everyone laughed at this, leaving you guys to look at each other in embarrassment and giggle. The rest of the car ride home was just random conversations back and forth but the whole time V held your hand tight.

Once you and the others got to the dorm you hurried to the kitchen to start cooking, you thought of it as a “Welcome Back Home” gift. Trying to be fair to the others, you made sure to buy various types of foods but you couldn't help buying different meats to please V. Everyone got settled in the cozy home, you could tell that they were glad to be home;  especially V. The whole time you were in the kitchen he never left your side from hugging you close from behind, softly playing with your hair, looking over your shoulder to see what you were doing now, or even randomly  pinching your soft pink cheeks. When you asked for his help he happily agreed and began working, smiling like the innocent child that he was. It's true that V is not an expert at this kind of stuff, he has never been a serious relationship before. You on the other hand have had a few hardships in your life but this was by far the best, V and his inexperience love felt different. You enjoyed the innocence that came with it. The way he looked at you with the purest intent, it made you feel as if V would never do you any harm.

After an hour or so everyone finished eating the delicious feast you prepared for them. Namjoon helped you clean up the dining room and the kitchen while the others started getting ready for bed.

“We really did miss you y/n, Taehyung wouldn't stop talking about you. He cares a lot about you, I've never seen a couple quite like you guys.” Namjoon chuckled that last part as he dried up the remaining dishes. You looked at him and smiled, everyone was so supportive about your relationship with V.

“You really think so… Thank you so much, Namjoon.” You spoke shyly, all this kindness and support was starting to make you emotional.

The cleaning came to an end and you made your way to the living room. There you began to set up your make shift bed. It was fairly late so the others agreed you should stay the night. Jimin even offered to give up his bed, but seeing that he shared a room with Jungkook, it would be inappropriate. You laid a few blankets down on the air mattress and settled yourself in. Closing your eyes, you try falling into a blissful sleep. As you were about to slip away into sleep, the sound of a door opening and foot steps came from down the hall. You started thinking about who it could be but that question will soon be answered. It was V who quietly made his way to you location. You questioned his motives seeing how late at night it was.

“Are you sleeping..?” V softly whispered, it was so quiet that if you were sleeping, you would not have heard him. He carefully made his way to your side of the mattress, sitting on the edge of it.

“Not yet… Why, is something wrong Taehyung?” you pulled the blanket off and shifted to where V was sitting.

“I can't sleep… I- um… “ V looked away nervously, he mumbled on his words. You already guessed what was troubling him, snaking your arms around his neck, you slowly pulled him down onto the bed. V seemed to tense up but none the less he let you guide him to your side. This was all so new to him, never in his life has he held a girl so close to him. V wanted to hug you back but he didn't know how to go about it, he was a nervous wreck. Cautiously wrapping one arm around your waist and the other arm stay still, V didn't know what to do with it. You moved closer to his warm, firm chest as the two of you tried to control your breathing. After a while V became less scared and started feeling more comfortable by using his free hand to hold your head closer to his beating heart, your hair softly.

“Are you… okay, y/n ? “ V spoke in a soft tone. He feared that he might be doing something wrong. That thought stayed in the back of his head, he just wanted to make you happy. This felt like a dream to V, he was expecting to wake up any minute now but he didn't. The warmth and comfort that came from you was real. V held you tighter as you intertwin your legs together so you can feel more of his intoxicating touch. You felt almost honored in a way, being his first girlfriend. You wanted to be his first everything, the love you felt for him was so overwhelming. You loved this slow and steady pace you guys took with your relationship, it makes moments like these feel more special. V began to feel more relaxed but he didn't dare to speak, he didn't want to ruin the moment. The two of you laid peacefully on the air mattress as both of you listened to each others breathing, smelling his sweet scent, and him playing with you hair softly.

“y/n... I um-” V stuttered on his words, not knowing how to say it. He was starting to feel nervous again, butterflies slowly growing in his stomach. You looked up to him, his eyes wandered your face. He thought he finally had the confidence to say it but all that went away when he looked into your big e/c eyes. Luckily you were quick to catch on to the situation and held out your hand to his flushed cheek. His warmth radiated from him like a heater, comforting you in the most delightful way possible. You leaned in closer, bringing your body to press up against his. Your faces only mere centimeters apart from each other, making your face give off heat as well. Looking into his dark orbs one last time for reassurance, you closed the gap between you two with a unsure yet sweet kiss. What felt like sparks of static electricity flooded through your bodies, V’s boundaries forgotten and your uneasiness left as the kiss prolonged. Pulling back for some much needed air, V chuckled to himself out of shock for the realization that he had just kissed you for the first time. Cuddling close to his chest, V held your delicate form as he tried to maintain his rapid thoughts.  

“I love you too… Taehyung.” You said as you then dozed off into a blissful sleep. V smiled and laid a quick kiss on your forehead. He nuzzled into your hair, the sweet aroma enticing him to soon join you in a long, deep sleep.