InHa's custody

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Mr Ji ChangWook and Miss Im Yoona, do you guys understand the last will?" Choi Jinhyuk asked the two people who are still in shocked. 

"Can you put in a simple words?"ChangWook asked the lawyer to summarized.

"It means you two are given shared custody of Choi Inha. This will be temporary or can be permanent. it alls depends on court to decide. 

Upon hearing the explaination, both ChangWook and Yoona look at the lawyer and bluert out the same words at once. "WHAT??? SHARED CUSTODY???

"But...but Choi JinHyuk-sii, are you sure about what you just told us? Is that true? Are you sure there is no mistake?" ChangWook asked in confusion. He still cannot believe that TaeJoon trusted him to have the custody over Inha. He is an unmarried man with no permanent job. He live in a small apartment and he don't even have a car. 

"Yes, positive. That is what written on the will. When Choi TaeJoon-ssi asked me to prepare that will, I find it weird myself why he needs it to be done in hurry. Seems like they already knew their fate, the will is finalized 2 weeks before the accident. And he really wish you and Ms Im Yoona to take care of Inha when they're not around". honestly, Choi JinHyuk was shocked when TaeJoon asked hi to prepare the custody will but as a lawyer he just obey. And when he heard TaeJoon and BoMi got to an accident, he was shocked. Its like he already knew he going to left his young daughter alone at such a young age.

"But TaeJoon's father is still alive. Isn't he is more deserve to take care of Inha. She is his granddaughter. Is it appropriate for me tot ake care of Inha when her harabeoji is still around. Something is not really right. Daepyonim, samchon say something". ChangWook still can't believe about the content of TaeJoon's will. he looks at President Choi to get confirmation of what he just heard. 

"Calm down ChangWook ah. I believe TaeJoon knows what is the best for Inha. Samchon hardly raised him when he is growing up and he knows that I cannot raise her baby when he is gone. That is why he trusted you and samchon trust his choice. Besides, I just got married few months back and my new bride is younger than BoMi. I don't think she can raise Inha. It's TaeJoon's wish. he must believe in you to let Inha to be raise by you." President Choi always trust his late son's choice. He knows Taejoon knew what is best for Inha that is why he did not question the will on Inha's custody. 

"I don't know whether I can raise her well samchon. You know I work freelance and I do not have a proper job and.." 

"If you are worry about the child rearing expenses, you don't need to. I will give the monthly expenses. I will pay for the housekeeper salary too. You going to be fine as i know you can raise InHa better than me." President Choi ensures the worried ChangWook that he will help him with the financial to rise his grand daughter as he knew very well that is ChangWook's biggest worry as he do not have a fixed salary working as freelance VJ. 

"Choi JinHyuk-ssi, is it possible for two single person who are not even related to have join custody over InHa? Is this allowed?" Yoona who has been quiet since the will was read voice out her query. She too is shocked to be honest. She already ready to take care of InHa but she do not know BoMi and TaeJoon had gone this far by giving custody to her. Even shared custody with ChangWook. 

"By right its very unusual and hard to be allowed. But this is recorded in the will so there is nothing to be questioned about". he explained.

"Can I just take care of Inha with my mom. By law, I am her aunt and my mom is her halmeoni."

"The problem is I work overseas sweetheart. And I don't think it is easy to raise her overseas when I am still working. Is that right Mr Lawyer?" Kim SungRyung also agree with the will. She have faith in BoMi and TaeJoon why they picked them as the person who will have custody over their daughter. "Yoona-ya, sweetheart. BoMi and TaeJoon must know very well who can take care of InHa before they wrote that will. If they wants to give the custody to me or to Choi daepyonim, they will not write gave the custody to you and ChangWook" SeungRyung comforting her daughter. 

"Your eomoni is right Ms Yoona. If both of you or any of you do not accept this custody, most likely Inha will be going to orphanage. So my advise is accept it and try to work it out as your convenience later. Since she is still underage, her case will still be supervise by a social worker. There will be a social worker assign to her case. She will monitor how you take care of Inha for few months and evaluate whether you two are capable to have full custody on her or not later. I hope you two can work out something for the benefit of InHa. I know you two won't let this little girl to be taken to orphanage right?" Choi JinHyuk explains further. 

Upon hearing the word orphanage, both Yoona and ChangWook get shocked. They both nod at the same time and accept the custody will of Inha. After clarifying all the terms and conditions, Choi Jin Hyuk excuse himself. 

"i am going back to the US tonight. ChangWook ah, Yoona-ssi can you guy stay in this house and raise InHa together here? I think it is better rather than you take care of her alone at your respective apartment. At least there's the housekeeper ahjumma here". President Choi giving his concern about his granddaughter that left both Yoona and Changwook drop their jaw, again. 

"I kinda agree with Choi daepyonim. I think it is best for you too to raise Inha here. This is her home. It is not good for a child to be raise at a home she is unfamiliar with. It will hinder her growth progress. It's a good idea if you two move in to this house and take care of InHa here. It's the best for her. i can help out for you to adjust for this couple of days before i'm going back to Melbourne next 2 days". 

"but eomma.. do I need to move in here and live with him in this house". Yoona refuse to her mom and President Choi idea. 

"Honey, for Inha's sake. For BoMi wish. This is what she wants for InHa. Do It for Inha ok?" SeungRyung persuade her daughter to do what is best for the little girl. 

"Changwook oppa, say something. This is something not right to have you and me to move in here together to raise Inha". 

"That is what TaeJoon and BoMi wants. I agree with your mom and samchon. This house is the best place to raise Inha. This is the home for her". ChangWook who has calm down agreeing to his best friend wish. He will raise Inha as TaeJoon and BoMi wants. 

"Oppa!"

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days they have been living in Choi mansion together with Inha an this is the first day they were left 'alone' with ahjumma only together with Inha. Yoona's mom has gone back to Melbourne yesterday. She stayed with them in that mansion for 2 nights to help them settle in. ChangWook and Yoona get along well so far in raising Inha. Yoona took over almost all of BoMi's job and ChangWook helps out a lot. Though they are still strugglig but they did their best in making sure Inha is not missing anything. Yoona has taking leave from her night part time job at the restaurant so that she can be home early for Inha as ChangWook usually need to go tho work late evening till early morning. 

Yoona just woke up and she head to the kitchen to prepare Inha's breakfast. It's 6 in the morning and ChangWook just came back from work. He is sitting at the dining table while waiting for the water to boil. 

"Just came bacl oppa?" Yoon asked when she saw the tired ChangWook almost fell asleep at the table. 

"eo.. I'm waiting for the water to boil to make some drinks." ChangWook reply with his eyes half open. 

"Let me make your drink. Do you want coffee or tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter