Creating Problems

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam Ji Hyun keeps thinking about what she just heard that InHa is not ChangWook and Yoona's bological daughter and she is almost sure that they got married because of the child and not out of love. 

"Kang Woo-ssi, how long have you known ChangWook-ssi?" she asked Kang Woo.

"Almost 5 years. Since he started working."

"So, you must know Yoona-ssi quite well too, right?" she asked further.

" Not really. I only knew her when they are married. ChangWook doesn't talk about his relationship that much. He is a private person. But as far that I know, he, Yoona and InHa's parents are close friends. The 4 of them always hang out together before. So i guess they have known each other for quite sometime." Kang Woo tell what he knows. "Why?" 

"No, I am just surprised when the lady said that InHa is not their daughter because InHa looks so close to them. It's hardly to tell she isn't their child." Ji Hyun covered up her real intention of asking the questions.

"They do love InHa like their own. As a friend, I am proud that they willing to step in and raise that child. It's a pity that she lost her parents at a young age but she is lucky still coz her godparents love her so much." 

"Yes. She is. KangWoo-ssi. You told me earlier, Yoona run a cafe nearby right? Can we drop by? I want to get ice coffee." 

"Sure. It's just at the corner of this street in front. Ice coffee sounds nice too." Ji Hyun smile when Kang Woo agree to take her to Yoona's cafe. Her real reason to go there is to invistigate more about Yoona. To buy Ice coffee is just a cover up reason. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona was about to get a rest after long day organising the party when she got that message. That message has bothering her up for couple of days now. She wondered who send the message. 

I know Inha is not your own child. 

Eversince she received that message, she has been restless. It has been 2 days but the sender has not send any other message so far. Even so, Yoona worries about InHa's safety. She has yet to tell ChangWook about that message but since she only received it once, she thinks she can handle it herself or maybe that person is just want to prank on her. Nevertheless, she has become very protective over InHa now. She always make sure InHa never leave her sight. 

Tonight, she will do a closing and InHa will be babysit by her part time baby sitter, Park BoRam. BoRam is the daughter of one of their neighbours. She is in 2nd year highschool and she want to earn some pocket money to go to concert tour of her favourite boyband hence she do part time job. She chose baby sitting as it is not so time consuming and its near home, so her parents allowed her to do part time. As usual, 10 minutes before 10pm, BoRam arrives at their house to baby sit. 

"You've arrived. InHa just fell asleep. I put her in the guest room. If you want to do your work, do it in the guest room, ok? Please don't left her unattended." this is the first time Yoona told Boram not to leave InHa alone. Normally she trust BoRam on how to take care of InHa but today is the first time she remind her of some pre-caution measures. BoRam just nods to the instructuon and obey it. 

"Honey, are you alright? You kinda sound stern to her." ChangWook who heard her instructions to BoRam.

"Mihane, BoRam ya. Eonnie just wants to ensure you keeo InHa save when we are not around. Don't open the dooe to strangers too, ok. Lock it and stay inside." she continue to reminds BoRam about safety which makes ChangWook weird about her behaviour. 

After making sure she has reminded BoRam again, they left to the cafe. As soon as they get into the car, ChangWook asked her, "Is there something bothering you, Honey? You look disturbed since yesterday."

Yoona just shook her head. "Nothing. Is just that lately I read there are many bad people that targetting to kidnap toddlers, I am just being careful." she lied and avoiding her husband gaze on her. 

"If you have something bothering you, just tell me. Don't keep it to yourself, ok." she nods lightly to what ChangWook is saying.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ji Hyun smiled looking at the old photos of ChangWook and her. She still keeps most of their photos when they were together. They are considered visual couple in college that almost everyone envy of. They look so happy in the photos. She is considered lucky to have ChangWook as boyfriend as he is a good student and a polite too. Lecturers and seniors like him. Not to mention he is handsome and good in sports. In conclusion, he is perfect. The only thing he is lacking is he is not from a rich family and an orphan. Her old self are too materialistic that she wants more than a good guy to be by his side. She wants more than ChangWook. If only she is not that greedy, probably now she is the one that he marries. She know that she can't change the past but definitely she can change the future and that what matters. 

She then took at her burner phone and look at her mesage to Yoona. She never thought it was so easy to get her number. She did not even have to try. 

~Flashback~

The reason JiHyun wants to go to Yoona's cafe basicaly is to know more about her. When she arrived at the cafe, she is surprised by how the cafe has so many customers. The cafe is just a small cafe in the neighbourhood but it has this warm and cosy feel to it. The staffs and the customers seems like knowing each other. When she arrived she is attracted to the corner where there are photos of Yoona and her cafe staffs. It must be from their grand opening she guessed. There is one photo of Yoona during their opening where she is smiling happily but that photo seems like a candid shot. 

"Is this the owner?" she pointed out to the picture and ask one of the staff who is at the counter. 

"Yes. That's Ms Yoona the cafe owner." replied the young staff.

"She's young and pretty. And this guy must be her boyfirend right?" she pointed out to ChangWook's photo. It's a couple photo when they cut the ribbon and ChangWook is giving her a soft peck on her cheek.

"Oh, that is her husband. They are married with one daughter. The little baby in the picture is their baby girl." 

"What a nice family. You seems to know the owner family well too." 

"They always come here especially at night near closing hours. Yoona eonnie have a beautiful family." said the staff. 

"Your boss must be a very nice person and treat you well. You call her eonnie instead of sajang-nim." JiHyun pretends to give a smile. 

 "Nae. Eonnie hate it when we called her sajangnim. She treats all of us as a family. Some of the customers she treats as family too especially those who live in this neighborhood." 

"That explains why this little cafe has so many customers." she said and place her order. While she is waiting for her order, she saw a business card near the cashier. 

"Is this your boss business card?" she asked the staff.

"Yes. If you want to place order for your company party or small parties. You can call her. She run small catering services too." without hesitating JiHyun take the business card. There is Yoona's mobile number and email too on the card. She smile sinically upon putting the card in her purse. She never thought it will be that easy to get her contact. Basically she did nothing than ordering Ice Americano to get the business card. Her mind is busy thinking on how to use Yoona's number to her advantage. 

~Flashback Ends~.

While she is remembering the event from 2 days ago, her phone rings. She listen carefully to what the other person on the other line toled her before she smiles broadly. It was from the person she hired to do a background check on Yoona and ChangWook's marriage. As she expected, they register their marriage just few days before Inha's custody first hearing. Now she is kinda sure they do it for the sake of that child. It must be a contract marriage, she is sure of it. Now she need to move to next stage of her plan. 

She scan all her old photos and do some editing to it. Then she start to attached it to an email and begin to write something to it. she laugh out loud as she pressed the send button. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona is folding the cloths and help ChangWook packing. It's his first assignment out of town and he will be away for 4 days. He still doesn't know if is this is the right choice but he prefers to be away from his family for a while rather than stuck with 'that woman' in the office. 

"Are you sure you are going to be fine, Honey?" he asked for the uptenth time as he is worried to leave Yoona and InHa alone.

"Yes. I am going to be fine. InHa going to be fine too. Don't worry to much. Just focus on your work, arasso." she hold onto his hand and assures him that she is going to be fine. 

"You can ask JiWon to accompany you if you feel scared. I already told her and she is ok with it." 

"Let's not disturb her. I guess she must have her own plans as now she is no longer a single lady. Let's be considerate to her. Do not worry, oppa. Everything's going to be ok." she caress his face gently to assures him not to worry. 

"But if anything happen, called me at once. I'll come back immediately." he land a kiss on her forehead. He never thought that going out of the city for work is so hard when you have a family. A lot of things he needs to consider  before going off unlike when he is single and not accountable to anyone except himself. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona is checking her email to see if there is any catering order and she found a mysterious mail on her inbox. She wanted to ignore it at first as it could be a spam but the email title really bothers her. 'Something you need to know about Ji Chang Wook'. Her husband is not a celebrity so it is very unlikely it is a spam email. Following her guts, she click open the email and to her surprise it has a lot of ChangWook's old photos. She thinks it is an old photo because ChangWook looks thinner in those pictures. But that is not her concern. Her concern is who is the lady next to him? She seems very close and intimate with ChangWook. in almost all the photos it is either she is hugging ChangWook or giving him a kiss. 

Her woman's heart hurt a little looking at those pictures but she is trying to calm herself by assuming that woman is someone who is closed to her husband before. She knew she is not ChangWook's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter