Return of the EX

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ready?"  Haneul asked Yoona and ChangWook. They were blindfolded before they come down from the car. They were guided inside the house and to the first floor. Now they are standing in front of their new bedroom. 

They want to surprise the newlywed with the newly renovated house. It is a gift from JoongKi, ChaeWon, Haneul, Jiwon and of course the main contributor for the renovation is Chairman Choi and his wife. Without his permission, the house renovation will not go on. 

"Are you ready to see your new bedroom? In 3, 2, 1...jajjang" they open their blindfold and they see a big and spacious new bedroom tin front of them. It is as if they are not in their own house. 

"Oh my god. Is this really our house? Which room is this?" Yoona can't believe what she see. were open in awe to see the fully renovated room. The room is so spacious that she could not remember any of the bedroom is that big in the house not even the master bedroom. It was painted in white and dark grey to create a cosy look. The put new plaster ceiling with downlights to brighten the room. The panel wall is decorated with textured wall paper and their big size wedding photo is hang there. The bed is in super king size with soft board panel head and it optimize the big space. There is an L-shape sofa or some called day bed at one end of the room, next to it is the window which they changed it into modern style glass window. They decorate it with sheer and night curtain. On the other side is a 7 doors build in wardrobe that is decorated in L-shape too. I front of their bed is a 42 inch plasma TV, and below it there is a horizontal shelf where they put photo frames on it. Next to the wardrobe, opposite the bathroom is the vanity drawer. The bathroom also got some uplift. They put clear glass and door to separate the shower area and the toilet. They replace the bathtub with a slightly bigger jacuzzi size that can fit 2 people and they add shelves and drawers at the sink area where they can put their toiletries and towels. 

"This used to be your room. We combined with the small guest room next door and part of ChangWook's old room to have more space. Not only that, we also connected this room to the nursery, so you do not have to go out of the door to check on Inha or your future baby if she cry in the middle of the night and it is safer the nursery cannot be open from outside. The old nursery door is locked and there is a chest drawer behind it. " JoongKi explains. He is the lead in designing the space. This can be said all is his idea. 

"Do you like your new nursery, InHa?" Yoona asked the little girl who is in her daddy's arm. She smiles happily looking at the newly decorated nursery that has many new toys. 

In front of the sofa, there's a small hallway that connected it to the nursery. They put some partitiion and make an entrance at one of the nursery's wall. Though it is connected but there is still privacy. The nursery is practically still the same, just some re arrangement of the furniture to make it look more spacious

"Don't worry, there is a reason we make the hallway to the nursery is small so noise from this room will not be heard that much inside the baby's room. Besides this wall is already cushioned by sound proofs material. Don't forget baby monitor to know if your baby is crying in the middle of the night" he gave Yoona and ChangWook a meaningful wink and the rest follow suits giving them mischievous smile. Yoona could not help not to blush and ChangWook is indifferent. 

After finish touring their new bedroom, JoongKi and Haneul brought them to tour the other room which they have redesign and rearrange. First they bring us to to the etra room where they have convert it to become a study or mini office. There is computer desk complete with desktop, printer and scanner, book shelves and one arm chair that can be use for reading. ChangWook's old room has been modified into a guest room. His late mother's room just having minor furniture rearrangement. Then they bring them to the last room on the 2nd floor. The master bedroom whre it used to be TaeJoon's and Bomi's room. The room has been modified to be a girl room. The finishing touches of the room are all in pink shades. There is a double bed, a wardrobe, a study desk, a sofa and vanity drawer. 

"This will be Inha's room. Whenever you think you need her to sleep on her own, the bedroom is ready and we put all TaeJoon's and Bomi's stuffs that is used to be in this room there." Haneul showed a partition area at the corner of the room.

They walk to the partition area and there all of TaeJoon's and BoMi's things are arranged neatly. From their personal items to their photos. ChangWook and Yoona deided to keep some of their stuffs for InHa. They want the little girl have something from her parents that she can hold on to. The ground floor basically hasn't change much just that some furniture is rearrange and the guest room has been tidy up and upscale that it looks like a guest room in a hotel. 

Yoona and ChangWook are very touched by what their friends has done for them. The house feels new, it feels like they are moving to a new place. Like their own place. 

"What do you guys think of it? Do you like it?" JoongKi asked.

"I love it. We love it. Right oppa?" ChangWook nods agreeing to her.

"Thank you so much for all these. It means so much to us. We do not know how to repay you guys for all of these." ChangWook shake hands with JoongKi and Haneul for their hardwork in redesigning their house. Yoona thank JiWon and ChaeWon to for being part of the team. 

"No worries. But I think the person you need to thank the most is Chairman Choi. Without him, this wont happen. He is the one who ask us to re-do the interior as he wants you to move on. He said he doesn't want you two to live too much in TaeJoon's and BoMi's memory." JoongKi explain. 

"Please stay for lunch. I will cook something for you guys as a token of appreciation for all your hardwork." Yoona invite them for lunch. "Oppaa, help me to get some groceriess from the supermarket. I will text you the list." 

After ChangWook come back from the market, Yoona straight away goes to the kitchen. JiWon and ChaeWon helps her though she refuses as they are the guests but they insists. Yoona prepared ddakgalbi and dwenjang jjigae for them. She also serves them with the banchans her mom just made for her. Everyone is praising her cooking. JiWon and ChaeWon even asked for the recipe and asked her to be their cooking teacher. They enjoyed lunch and the rest of the afternoon chit chatting and talking. 

After all of their guests have gone back, ChangWook and Yoona take a rest in the living room. InHa is taking her nap as she is tired being entertained by her uncles and aunties. 

"It is good to be home. After almost 3 weeks, i realized i miss our home." Yoona leans in to ChangWook as he wrap his left arm over her shoulders. 

"Yup it is good to be home eventhough it feels like we come back to a 'new' home." 

"Do you think it is ok we change this house. I know Chairman Choi is the one giving this idea but I just feel bad about TaeJoon and BoMi. I feel like we are erasing their existence in this house." 

"Their memories will always remains in this house. We still keep their stuffs for Inha. We are not erasing them in this house or in our lives. You and i know that they will remain in our heart and inHa will always reminds us of them. But like Chairman Choi said, we need to move on with our lives. Our new live. To do that, we need new environment." he caress her hair gently. Then he lean in and kiss her forehead. 

"I hope we did the right thing."

"We are. By the way, since InHa has just fallen asleep and I think she is not going to wake up anytime soon. Maybe...you know maybe we can..." Yoona knew what is ChangWook implying. Though she is not looking at him, but she can know the whispering voice means. 

"I did not want to dissappoints you, oppa. But i just got my period this morning. Sorry." she heard him sigh the moment she told him about her menstrual. Since they were staying with her mom for almost 2 weeks, they are a bit careful in making love as they feel inappropriate to do it when her mom is at home. So she understands the dissapointment but what can she do about it. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been 2 months since their wedding day, it means it has been 2 months they live like the real husband and wife. Basically their daily activities are still the same, nothing much has changed. In the morning, they will have breakfast before they go to work. Yoona will send InHa to the daycare before going to her cafe. In the evening, she will pick her up and go home to cook dinner. If ChangWook came home early, they will have dinner together. If not, she will just eat with Inha. Every other day, she will call for part time baby sitter at night as she need to do the closing and ChangWook will accompany her. The only difference is now they have new 'activity' which mostly happen at night. They make love almost every night except when she is having menstrual or if both or one of them is too tired. Sometimes they even have one round of quickie in the morning especially on weekends. Yoona and ChangWook didn't know that they will enjoy so much.They are surprised themselves especially Yoona because all this while it is not a problem for her  to stay abstanance but now it is hard to say no when the said desire comes. 

 

Yoona wake up from her sleep and the clock shows 6.30 pm, she is already 30 minutes late. Slowly she remove herself from her husbands arms and get off from the bed. She picked up her night robe on the floor and cover her body. She pull the blanket for him before she made way to the bathroom to wash up. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms circling her waist and he nuzzles on her nape. 

"Good morning. Can I join you in shower?" ChangWook ask while nuzzling her still. 

"Yeobo, we are late. We need to get ready quick."  He still not letting her waist go, suddenly they hear InHa crying from the baby monitor. "I think she has wake up. Yeobo, can you please check on her while I shower?" 

He release his arms on her waist and get out from the bathroom. "What a timing InHa-ya." 

Yoona just laugh seeing this childish side of him. He is so unpredictable sometimes but that what makes him interesting. 

***********

Yoona had just finish prepared breakfast when ChangWook came down with Inha. He helps to bath and get InHa ready for daycare as they are late. He put her on the high chair as usual and he take a sit next to her. 

"Appa, bab duddeyo" she request for food. InHa is 23 months old now and she is quite a chatter. She can said some words clearly and sometimes she can construct simple sentences. 

"I just make simple breakfast today as we are a bit late." Yoona said while putting a plate of toast on the table. There are also bacon and eggs. She put the baby plate for Inha which consists the same thing. InHa can eat on her own too now.

"I have a company dinner tonigt. A new team member is joining today and my boss is throwing a welcome dinner, so I will be back very late. Don't wait for me." 

"Ok. I will left the porch light on for you.' Anna replied. 

"Today you are supposed to do the closing right? Don't go today if you are afraid to go alone. I'll accompany you tomorrow." ChangWook always accompany Yoona for closing as she needs to go back to the cafe at 11 pm and stay there until 1 am. He is afraid for her safety to comeback that late. 

"Gwenchana. We are closing early tonight as SooJi needs to go back early for her revision. We are closing at 9.00 and I will be home by 11.00." Yoona assures ChangWook that she is going to be fine doing the closing alone. Eventhough their cafe is just near their house and their neighbourhood is very safe, but ChangWook do not want to take any risk regarding her safety. 

"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter