First Time Always The Sweetest

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walking back and forth in front of ChangWook's room for 15 minutes. She is still hesitating whether to knock it or not. After gathering her confidence, finally she knocks the door. After few knocks, he open the door. "Yoona-ya, wae geurae? Is it something wrong?" he looks worried.

"Yoona shook her head. No, nothing's wrong. Oppa, are you free tonight?" 

"Tonight? Hmmm let me check first why?"

"I got 2 tickets for Starlight Cinema. If you are free I plan to ask to go with me. i wanted to go but I don't want to go alone."

"Ok, I'll go with you." he smiles. Never cross his mind that Im Yoona will ask him out for a date. 

"But, if you are busy its ok I understand."

He put his hands on her shoulder and look at her lovingly, "Even if I have a schedule, i'll cancel it. Nothing is more important than a night out with my beautiful wife." 

His praise makes her heart flutters and she covers her blushing face using her hands. Then she look at him and smile, "So, it's a date?"

"Yes, it's a date." he pull her into his embrace and hugs her. 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona is preparing for her date. Her first date ever.  Her fairy god mother, JiWon came to help her set up and to babysit InHa as well. She is wearing a beautiful dress in green and her hair is let down. JiWon put some of her magic touch on Yoona's face. Even she herself is sgocked to see how beautiful she is after some makeups is applied. 

"JiWon ah, don't you think its a bit too much?" Yoona is still feel overdressed as she always dress simple. 

"NO, it's not. You are going for your first date and this is just how you should dress. Gosh Yoona you are so pretty. I am surprise that you never date before?"

"Wae? Without all this make up I look too ordinary. And I am a boring person."

"Sunbae definitely will fall in love with you more if he sees you afterwards." 

"Is he home already?" 

"Yes, he is. I saw him came back more than half an hour ago. He must be getting ready too. I need to take a picture of you." she takes out her phone and snap few picture of her. She even ask her to do few poses. Jiwon character is a little bit similar to BoMi. They are the bubbly type. Maybe that is why she is comfortable with her. "Let me check if sunbae is ready or not. I'll call you." JiWon went downstairs and there he is already ready. ChangWook is putting on a jeans and a light blue color shirt tucked in. His hair is comb up and revealed his fore head. He is so handsome, if she never knew he is a married man she will fall for his face, definitely. 

"Is this all your idea Jiwonie?" he asked.

"Aniyo. I just come to babysit InHa and Yoona ask me to put some make up for her." she lied. Definitely she is the one who suggest the starlight cinema as she knows ChangWook love to see movies. Especially the classic ones. "Let me call her." she climb back upstairs and goes to Yoona's room. "Yoona, you can come down now. Give InHa to me." she gets InHa from Yoona and hold her hand. The little girl also still in dazed looking at her eomma. Seems like she is looking a stranger.

 

 

When Yoona came down, ChangWook cannot loose his gaze on her. He looks shock like he just seeing an angel coming down from heaven. His mouth is slightly open. 

"Close your mouth, sunbae." JiWon whispers to him slowly. He did as told and smile lovingly at Yoona. It feels like he is taking her to the college prom night. 

"You are very beautiful tonight, sweetheart." he said while taking her hand and bring her closer to him. He slids his finger through her hair while adoring her beauty. He gaze her very deep till she feel concious and wanting to avoid it. 

"You are handsome too." she smiles upon seeing how handsome he is. He seldom made the hairstyle. He is showing his perfect forehead. Yoona feels lucky to marry such a handsome man like him. 

"Ehemmm" JiWon cleared telling them she is exist there. "I feel like sending my daughter to prom night. Sunbae, Yoona let me take a photo of you two. Give me your phone." she instructed like a mom. 

Yoona hand in hers and JiWon snap few photos of them and passed the phone back to Yoona. "Enjoy the date you two" she said when sending them off at the door. 

"I already cooked her food. Its inside the microwave. All you need to do is reheat it, ok and...."

"Do not worry about us. InHa and I will be fine. Just focus on the date, will you." 

"Gomawo JiWon. Bye baby, eomma will be back soon." she gets inside the car after kissing InHa.

ChangWook is already waiting for her in the car. After making sure everything is fine, ChangWook starts the ignition and drive off to the open cinema location. While driving, he glance at Yoona a few times. She is so beautiful tonight that he cannot take his eyes off her. He grab her hand and bring it to his mouth and kiss it. "I'm excited to know what do you prepare for us tonight." he turn to her and wink.

Yoona feels her face suddenly becomes warm. She use her other hand to fan her face "Focus on the driving, dear."

ChangWook smile and focus back on the road. He is seriously looking forward for their date night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Starlight Cinema)

 

 

After 20 minutes drive, they arrive at the Starlight Cinema Park. It is an open concept of movie theatre that you can enjoy watching movie under the starlit sky or inside your own car for more privacy. This place is one of the must go place for dating. There are only few couple seats prepared in front of the big screen that were arranged quite further to each other to give personal space to each couple. They are quite early as the show will start in about 15 minutes. ChangWook park their car at a spot nearby. He went out and go to the passenger seat, open the door and help Yoona out. "Shall we?"

Yoona nods and he put her hands circling his arms. He bring the blanket and a jacket too in case it gets chilly. They are the second couple to arrive. The first couple already got the most front seats. After giving the ticket to the staff, they choose the seat at right side corner. The spot is quite cosy. The movie that going to be played that night is a 90s hit love story 'Message in a Bottle'. He puts the blanket on Yoona's lap after they got a seat. Then he went to get some light snacks and drinks for them to enjoy while watching movie.

"Oppa, are you ok watching this romance movie?" Yoona ask when ChangWook sit next to her after buying the snacks. 

"Of course. I love movies, anything will do. And I don't think I have the mood for action movie when on a date with my beautiful wife. It will totally ruined the ambience." 

Yoona feels excited and shy at the same time, she keeps playing with her hair and slicks it behind her ear. As usual, ChangWook will grab her hand and hold it tight. He look at her face with a warm gaze "I know I have said this many times, but you are so beautiful tonight sweetheart. I think many men is envious at me for having you." 

Yoona slaps his shoulder. "Stop flirting". 

"Why don't you like it? If you don't like me flirting, does it mean you want more?" he teases her and she gave him a big slap on his lap.

"Yah!" she half raising her voice but still half whispering which he find it cute. 

People starts to fill the park and all of them are couple on a date, they assume. Sharp at 7pm, the movie starts. Mesage in a Bottle is a story of how a woman found a bottle with a letter in it while strolling on a beach. Fascinate by how the beautiful letter is being wrote, she publish it to know the author. She manage to track him and fall in love with him when she met him. It is a very mellow beautiful love story that touch about true love.

Almost all the women there cry at all those touching moments including Yoona. She lean on his shoulders almost the entire movie. Watching this kind of movie with the person you love makes you feel extra emotional. She should thank JiWon for suggesting this as her first date. 

"Where are we heading now?" ChangWook ask in the car. 

"Let's get to our cafe. I'll make you dinner." 

 

ChangWook just follow Yoona and drive off to their cafe. As soon as they arrived, her part time worker is cleaning up to close the shop. "Oh you come sajangnim, I'm about to finish here and to close up the shop." SooJi, one of her part time worker telling her. 

"Its ok, you can go home now. Let me close the shop." Yoona giving her permission to go off slightly early as she wants to be together with her husband only. 

SooJi clean up a little bit more before she puts the cleaning tools inside the store. After that, she take her stuffs and go back. 

"Take care SooJi. Be safe ok." Yoona see her off until she got a bus. After SooJi left, Yoona turn the 'open' signage to 'close' a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter