Lunch break talk

Is love dangerous ?

Hey guys !! I'm finally back. Sorry it took so long but my exams were taking me a lot of time. But now I'm done so I have more time to continue my story.

Anyway, enjoy !

-Aki-

 

 

 

The sound of a longboard sliding in the corridors could be heard in the school. The heads would turn as the girl on the longbaord passed by them but suddenly, « Yah Park Myung-Hee ! » a loud voice yelled.

 

Myung-Hee immediately stopped her longboard and lifted it to her hands with her foot. She turned around and saw her homeroom teacher walking towards her with a frown on his face.

 

« Oh good morning mister Jung ! » she said.

 

« Longboards are prohibited inside the school » he said as he stopped in front of her.

 

It was kind of a funny scene to see because mister Jung was approximately 25 cm taller than Myung-Hee.

 

« Sorry sir I didn't know » she said as she scratched the back of her head.

« Can I just carry it without using it ? » she asked her teacher.

 

« Yes that's okay but I hope this- Yah ! I'm talking to you ! » he yelled as the small girl was leaving.

 

« Sorry sir you can scold me later but I need to go now or I'll be late again » she said to him and started to run.

 

« But you can't be late…» he shouted to her but she was already gone. « ...you have a lesson with me now and I'm still here » he finished for himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

« Hey Sun-Hi ! What's up ? » Myung-Hee greeted her friend as she sat next to her with Chung-Ae.

 

The three friends always ate together during lunch time.

 

« Nothing really happened since Friday. My week-end can be resume at me writing an essay in Korean and English » Sun-hi smiled shyly.

 

« Both languages at the same time ? » Myung-Hee asked with round eyes.

 

« No you idiot ! » Chung-Ae said chuckling while Sun-Hi was laughing loudly. « She meant one essay in Korean and an other one in English dummy ».

 

« Oh...right » Myung-Hee smiled as she scratch the back of her head (again).

 

« Looks like you are having fun over there can we join ? » a voice said.

 

The three girls turned their heads towards the voice.

 

« Oh Jiminie ! » Myung-Hee said. « Yes of course, Tae and Kookie too ». The three boys join the girls at their table .

 

« Guys, let me introduce you my best friends » Myung-Hee said to the boys.

« Here's Chung-Ae who is with us in class and this is Sun-Hi who is in a different class than us »

 

« It's a pleasure to meet you » the two girls said shyly.

 

« It's a pleasure for us as well » Jimin, Taehyung and Junkook said.

Myung-Hee was already friends with the three guys because after saving his plush toy, Taehyung had introduce Myung-Hee to his boyfriend Jungkook with who she quickly became friend.

 

The 6 students talked together for a while but were interrupted as two boys sat next to them.

 

« Hello there, can we join the conversation ? » a very blond guy asked.

 

« Hey it's Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung ! » Myung-Hee said with a smile.

 

« Why do you call us hyung and not oppa ? » Hoseok asked her as he opened his bottle of orange juice.

 

« Oh I don't know, I prefer to use hyung than oppa » she said. « Is this a problem for you or can I continue to call you like this ? »

 

« Not a problem for me » said Namjoon while slurping his noodles. « Same here » added Hoseok smiling.

 

The whole introducing thing was repeat for the two newcomers but than again it was interrupted with two other boys who sat next to Hoseok and Namjoon.

 

« Oh god I'm so sleepy » said a very tired raven haired boy while sitting next to Hoseok.

 

« It's normal Yoongi. If you keep going late to bed you'll become tired babe » stated Hoseok.

 

« Babe ? » Myung-Hee said with round eyes.

 

« Well yeah I call him babe since he's my boyfriend » said Hoseok while locking his hand with Yoongi's and kissed it.

Myung-Hee was surprised but smiled as she saw Yoongi blush.

 

« If we are tackling the « boyfriend subject» than I should tell you that I'm dating Seokjin » Namjoon said as he put his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders.

 

« And as you already know I'm in a relationship with Tae » added Jungkook.

 

« Wwhhhaa—what ? » stuttered Myung-Hee. « Wow, too much informations » she thought.

« Wait » she suddenly whispered « You guys already knew all this?? » she questioned Chung-Ae and Sun-Hi

 

« Well, we've been here longer than you » Chung-Ae stated.

« And we often saw them together » added Sun-Hi.

 

« Ooookkayyy » said Myung-Hee as she turned towards Jimin.

« And you Jiminie with who are you ? » she asked him.

 

Jimin smiled at her. « I'm not gay. I like girls. And currently, I'm single » he said.

 

« Wow, cool ! » she blurted.

« I mean » as she suddenly realized what she just said « no, but yes it's cool for you that you're single and it's cool that all of you are together ».

She pointed to the couples. « I admire you for showing your relationships ». She saw the boys mouthing a « Thank you ».

« aa-nnd yeah you know….what-whatever I think I should stop talking » she babbled like a child.

 

The whole table started to laugh and Myung-Hee hid her face under the hood of her oversized black sweatshirt. Jimin grabbed her head covered by her hood and brought it against his chest.

 

« You're so cute » he said.

 

And very deep inside her Myung-Hee could swear she felt something twisting.