Chemistry time

Is love dangerous ?

Hi guys !!! I'm sorry if I don't update often because school is currently taking me a lot of time (sigh)

Also please be a little bit creative and accept the fact that the functioning of this university is quite....particular and that you would never find it in real life. ^^

Anyway, enjoy !

- Aki - (my nickname, for those who didn't understand)

 

 

«  OH MY GOD !!! Teacher I'm so sorry !!!! » she bursted in.

The class was suprised by her abrupt entrance but quickly started laughing.

 

« Well, well, miss Park, late again ? » the teacher approached her slowly. « I heard from my colleague that you were already late this morning. I hope this won't become a habit. » he warned but then smiled softly « but since you are new I'll let you go this time ».

 

« Thanks Mister ..hum..- »

 

« Kim. Kim Jaejoong. Chemistry teacher » he answered smiling.

 

« Alright ! Thanks Mister Kim ! » she bowed.

 

« You can now take a sit miss Park » he offered.

 

Myung-Hee scanned the class and quickly spotted a free sit at the fourth rank next to the windows. There were five ranks of three work desks being fitted with chemical tools. Students were sitting two by two on each table.

 

Myung-Hee sat down, pulled her book and pencil case out on the desk and looked to the person sitting next to her. It was a boy of her class (she remembered his face), with black hair and smooth skin. He seemed also fit.

« He's cute » she tought.

 

The boy smiled at her. « Hi, my name is Jimin. Nice to meet you ! » he whispered.

 

« Same here » she whispered back.

 

« Please get in pair with your classmate next to you and follow the experiment's protocol written on the board. Don't forget two wear lab coats and goggles, I don't want to bring someone to miss Seohyun. » mister Kim said.

 

« Who's miss Seohyun? » Myung-Hee asked Jimin.

 

« The nurse » he answered.

 

They went to grab lab coats and goggles and returned to their table. Myung-Hee put on her coat and

buttoned it up. She looked at Jimin

 

« Okay, I'm ready ! Let's- »

 

« Wait Myung-Hee, you buttoned it wrong. The buttons are shifted ». He walked towards her and start ing her coat. Myung-Hee was suprised and blushed a bit at their closnest. Now that they were standing next to each other, she noticed that Jimin had indeed a nice body and that he was at least 15 cm taller than her.

 

« You know, I can do this alone » she said.

 

« Of course I know but I just reacted on instinct. Do you want me to stop ? » Jimin asked. He already had started to button the coat up so Myung-Hee just smiled widely at him.

 

« No, it's okay. You can finish it ».

Jimin found her even cuter and he badly wanted to pinch her cheeks which looked very soft. Besides, her dimples were showing and he liked it.

 

The lesson went smoothly and the experiment was a success. The two students talked a lot during the experiment and Jimin found out that Myung-Hee was pretty good in chemistry and that she was in first year of medecine. He was himself in first year of vocal, but since in first year the differents sections were still sharing classes it explained how they were in the same class. However, next year, Jimin knows that they will be separeted for good.

 

 

 

« So dude, how was chemistry class ? » Junkook, one of Jimin's best friend, asked.

 

« Pretty well I could say, I made a new friend » he answered casually.

 

The boys were going to their vocal class (Junkook studies vocal as well).

 

« Really ? Who is it ? » the taller of the two asked his friend.

 

« The new girl in our class. Myung-Hee » Jimin said.

 

« Oh her ! She looks nice. And funny. I would like to be her friend too » Junkook said while ruffling his brown hair.

 

« Yeah, you'll see, she's an awesome girl ».

 

Junkook smirked slightly. He could almost see stars shining in the eyes of his best friend.