Chapter 20

Be My Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana wiped her sweat off her forehead in the middle of panting and running. It had been about 30 minutes since she jogged around the park that was nearby Donghae's condominium and now she felt very exhausted. Halting from running, she took a rest and sat on the bench nearby and gulped down her water. Yes, she was alone at the time as it was weekdays and Donghae was working. She had asked for his permission to jog around the park before he left the house earlier and as he had allowed it, that was why she was here at the park at the moment. 

As she finished gulping down the mineral water, that was when she noticed a woman in her mid-forty sitting on the same bench she was sitting. She smiled at the woman when the woman looked at her and the second their eyes met, that was when they found one another familiar.

"Oh..." Both of them voiced at the same time, their forefingers barely pointing at each other as they stared at each other with a look like they were remembering something.

"You're the girl at the party that day, right?" the woman asked.

"Neh," Hana flashed the woman a smile. She remembered the woman whom she had met at the party that she had attended with Donghae not long ago. She had met the woman during the time she had found an earring on the floor in the middle of the party and the owner of the earring had ended up to be the woman.

"H-Hana sshi?" the woman asked again, a smile slowly appearing on her face.

"Yeah, that's me," Hana responded, kinda surprised that the woman still remembered her name.

"Omo, we finally meet again!" the woman chirped happily and hugged the other. Hana hugged her back and oddly she felt the hug was familiar, like very familiar, even though it was the first time they hugged each other. She also felt some kind of a yearning feeling crept inside her heart the moment she hugged the woman and she completely didn't understand the feeling.

After a while, the woman broke off the hug and stared at Hana with her loving gaze, overwhelming Hana inside.

"Are you alone here?" the woman asked.

"Yes. You too?" Hana replied.

The woman nodded with a small chuckle. "You live nearby here?"

"Yeah....kinda. How about you?" 

"I live a bit far from here. But I like to jog here. This park is my favourite place when it comes to jogging," the woman said cheerfully.

"Ahh, I see," Hana replied and they decided to chat for a while before they started jogging back together.

"Anyway, I heard you're Donghae's girlfriend?" The woman, whom Hana was just reminded of as Mrs Choi, spoke as they jogged together.

"Yeah..." Hana replied a bit shyly at the fact that now she was not a fake girlfriend of Donghae anymore but a real girlfriend. Everytime she thought about it, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She still couldn't fully believe it yet that she was his and he was hers now that they were very different from each other.

"Did he treat you well?" the woman asked again, her smile never faded from her face.

"Yes. He's a nice man." Hana answered.

"Good then," the woman replied.

They continued chatting as they jogged. Through that, only then Hana knew that Mrs Choi was a business woman who owned a popular bakery in Seoul and her products were popular all over the country and worldwide. Mrs Choi had a husband and he had passed away. Her husband was a chef and businessman as well who owned several restaurants in South Korea and a few more countries and Hana was told that the woman and her husband met through their food business. The woman had a daughter that was studying overseas and her name was Choi Minha.

Once they were done jogging and were taking a rest, Mrs Choi invited Hana to come over to her house.

"Oh, it's okay." Hana tried to refuse politely.

"Come on~ I have nothing to do after this and I'm sure I'll feel lonely. Please~" begged Mrs. Choi.

"Hmm...but..." Hana tried to refuse again but when she saw how hopeful the woman's face was, she surrendered. "...Fine."

And a wide smile immediately climbed on Mrs. Choi's lips. "Let's go!"

 

Once they arrived at Mrs Choi's house or to be exact mansion, Hana couldn't help but have her jaw dropped open looking at the view in front of her. The mansion was not less than the mansion owned by Donghae's parents and even though it wasn't the first time she had been into a mansion, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter