-8-

Royal Mishaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Royal Mishaps: (oh look! I'm still alive LOL)

so baeksoo had gone on an expedition to ease baby soo's hurting heart and luhan finally revealed herself only to find that her sisters were missing. and so hunhan set off to look for baeksoo and chankai followed because of the call of love. meanwhile, baeksoo found themselves crossing the west kingdom with no clue as to what could happen to them.

sorry, even my summary is ty and i've made you all wait for months for this huhuhu. anyways, this is not even a long update but this is way overdue. i hope that i could slowly work on this again and step up the pace after being in hiatus for so long :(

with that out of the way, you can check my fest fics that i have cross posted here in AFF. if you are interested, just go to my profile and look for my stories :) they are the ones that i have been working on from the previous months and I hope that you will enjoy them ^^, to make it up for being such a bad author :(

anyways, i won't keep you from this update any longer but huhuhu i hope this is quite enough :D

leave me some love in the comments, if you want to :P

 

 

 

 

 

Thoughts were in disarray in the Crown Prince’s head. He could only wish that he is as level-headed as Chanyeol. They were both in the same predicament yet different as well. The both of them are set to find the women who means the whole universe to them but General Park’s odds are looking better than his after their mission. His friend did not cause hurt on the lady from the House that he has been cherishing. Chanyeol did not push his feelings on her, persistent to get acknowledged than simply accepting what she could give him. He was not greedy and did not act immaturely because he cannot fulfill his selfish desires.

Chanyeol gave his all since the moment he knew of his special lady’s disappearance. All the while, Jongin was wallowing in his own self-pity and nursing his own hurt feelings without even giving much regard to Kyungsoo’s safety. At that moment, he does not even deserve to utter her name in his mind, more so out loud.

He will never, ever, forgive himself if it happens that he is already too late to redeem himself to Kyungsoo.

A firm clap on his shoulder took his attention. Chanyeol gave him a smile, albeit exhausted, before taking a seat beside him. No one should even be that close to the Crown Prince but titles be damned. They both need a friend.

“I am not certain if I should even let you know of this but I reckon you would rather than be kept in the dark,” the General started as he stripped himself of the aura of authority and presented Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin’s childhood friend. “We have a speculation that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have crossed the border to the West. Sehun and I have talked about this but, uhh, we have been a little bit distracted. It has been days, Jongin. The wisest course of action is to pay the West a visit to confirm. Maybe ask for their assistance.”

Jongin’s jaw clenched at a triggered memory from one of the social gatherings that his family as hosted. He met the Crown Prince of the West there and he did not leave a good impression on him, especially when he heard Lee Taemin talk about his Head Lady, his actual fiancée, and how beautiful he thinks she is. Not like he disagrees on that note but jealousy was inevitable.

He does not want to take any risk. If Kyungsoo is in the West and by some chance, the Western Prince chances upon her… Jongin stood, confusing Chanyeol but the General followed suit, nonetheless.

“So, are we going to the West, Jongin?”

“Not so fast,” Princess Luhan quipped as she appeared with Sehun in tow. Chanyeol was about to bow and give his respects when the Princess waved him off, her eyes boring holes on Jongin’s face. “Have you not considered my request yet, Prince Jongin?” she sneered. The military men both flinched at the acidic undertone from the Princess’ words but the Crown Prince schooled his expression into a serene one, not giving away his guilt.

“Like what I have said, my lady…”

“What part of leaving this search to me and my Kingdom is hard to grasp, my lord?”

The hostility is something that Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter