The Name I Loved (Taemin x Krystal)

SHINee one-shots

Taemin x Krystal

TaeStal

 

 

No matter how close we are.. I know i can’t loe you anymore. Love that can’t be together can also be known as Love.

 


 

 

            She was there when he opened the door and said can we share the practice room. She was there when someone announced that he will be debuting soon. She was there when his hyung . She was there when it was d-1 before his debut. She was there when they came back to the company and he told her some fans reactions.

And also... she was there until now.

            He was there when she started join the group. He was there when she introduced her name. He was there when her older sister said she’s my little sister, please take care of her. He was there and since that time he got all his courage to speak to her and became her friend. And he was there when she finally debuted. He was there to sing colaboration with her group. He was gained his courage to kiss her live!

And back to few months ago.. he was there when she told him that she was in love. Sadly not with him but with his best friend.

“Promise me you won’t tell anybody, oppa.” She said and he nodded, “What is it?”

“I think.. i’m in love with Jongin.” She confessed while hiding her shyness from him.

He looked at her in the eyes, “Jongin?”

She nodded, “Yes, your best friend, Kim Jongin.”

He smiled, well... a bitter smile if only she could realize. “That’s awesome. How are things going between you guys?”

“Good, i think? I mean we’ve been friends for years so we’re not awkward, oppa.” She told him, and he understood.

“I thought you like Sehun... you’re so close with Sehun rather than Jongin.”

“No, oppa. Sehun is Sooyeon’s onni ideal baby boy.” She said in english.

She only open up to some people like SHINee and her members. After her sister’s problem with their agency, she doesn’t talk much to people about it. So she only talk to SHINee members because they are also close enough to her sister.

“Oh by the way, have you seen our photoshoot reaction?” she asked,

“I have. TaeKaiStal thingy.” She laughed a little and he smiled.

“Some of them happy because of TaeStal, KaiStal and even TaeKai.” She and he just rolled his eyes jokingly.

 

*

*

 

He was always there for her.. until now.

            It confirmed.

KaiStal are real now.

Actually it has been a long time ago, but the media just found it.

            He looked toward his phone, he just read a message after the practice done. Because he didn’t have much time to check it. SHINee is kinda busy with schedules.

“Hyung, can you say to manager hyung that i have to go first?” he asked to his beloved Onew hyung and that hyung was nodding. “Krystal again?” he asked and Taemin just smiled.

“Taeminnie, i do understand that you guys are extremely close but keep some distance, okay?” Onew reminds him whil stood up and get his drink.

Taemin knew it, his hyungdeul are concerns of him.

“Jongin is also your close friend,” Onew said again and Taemin nodded.

“Thank you hyung. You’re the best and i do really need to be there in 10 minutes or else... she will throw me with her shoe..” now he gets ready after changed his shirt.

“That girl... is really similar to her sister.” Onew shook his head and Taemin laughed.

“Absolutely, but her sister is Onew’s style.” After saying those things he ran away from the room and heard Onew’s laugh.

He should have moved on.. well he had moved on already. But then he remember a song once Onew sung.

Her name will always be the name he loved.

 


 

 

So this is the last chapter hehhe!! did you guys enjoy reading this? ^^

Finally it's done. and i'm so sorry if Minho and Taemin's stories are kinda similar... but it still different...

so, happy new year everyone!!