Crush (Minho x OC)

SHINee one-shots

Minho – OC

 

He thought it was only a little crush

 


 

 

Oh Sera

He wrote her name while smiled towards his note book.

“Yah, why did you write my name?” the girl named –Oh Sera spoke to him but then he just chuckled.

“Nothing, i just want to write your name on my book.” He said while shrugging.

“Whoa, i must be the luckiest girl. Because SHINee’s Minho just wrote my name on his book.” She said sarcastically and the man –Minho just laughed.

She took his pen and write something on his note now.

Minho-ya, thank you for being my friend. She wrote in english and looked at Minho while showing her best smile.

He looked what she wrote and smiled, “Why did you thank me anyway?”

“No reason.”

He shook his head, “I should’ve be the one who said that.”

“And why is that?”

“Because you see me as Choi Minho –your college mate. Not as SHINee’s Minho. I’m really thankful for that.”

She nodded then looked around, until her eyes meets somebody and Minho check on it. He saw Sera was looking toward a man.

Ahn Taejoon.

Minho looks away and stare at his friend waiting for her to realize that he’s looking at her now. She smiles so cutely and sincerely to Taejoon –it just from his perspective.

“Do you by any chance like him?” Minho asked, and he realized that Sera was looking at him in surprised right now.

“Is it that obvious?” She asked him surprised.

“Err- Kinda?” He answered and stood up to went to the vending machine, with her followed him then he got himself a cola.

“Well, actually we’ve had dated several times.” She said, she looked at him whil he picked a milk for her.

“And you never tell...” He said and gave her the milk with a bitter smile.

“I’m sorry Minho, you were absent for two weeks and you were busy.. so.. i didn’t know how to tell you.” She tried to explain, she looked so nervous now.

Minho looked at her and he laughed for awhile, “Yah, why are you laughing?” she asked him confused.

“I’m sorry Sera. And it’s okay and sure i don’t have the rights to mad towards you, so don’t be panic.”

She was afraid that he will get mad but the he actually tricked her now.

Nappeun namja!” she slaps his arm,

“You should’ve seen your face!” he said with his laughing then he ran away.

 

*

*

*

            A month after that, they met again right after they done with their exams. Now, they are in cafe near their campus. They agreed to spend some time after a week didn’t face each other cause SHINee’s schedules.

“Anyway, i’ve got something to tell you.” She said cheerfully while bring a plate of two cheesecakes and a glass of ice chocolate for her. Minho also brought his drink and of course her bag –cause he wouldn’t let her takes everything on her hands.

“I can’t wait to hear that!” he said and place his drink on the table after that he help her.

She took her seat and ready to eat her cheesecakes, so she grab the spoon and fed herself. While Minho chuckled because of her cute side and he was waiting for her –something-to-tell.

“I’m nawt sin gel anmoar.” She said with mouth full of her cake. And Minho looked at her, “Do not speak when your mouth is full.”

“Am sowry.” She said, and after she’s done with eating, he gave her drink. She took it and sips it.

“I’m not single anymore, Minho-ya!” she said excitedly while grinning to him.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

“Yah, Choi Minho. Did you hear me?”

Minho choked by his own salia and he grinned to her. Silly, he thought he just doing silly things.

“I’m sorry, and yes i did.” He nodded,

“Then why didn’t you say any words?” she asked while eating again.

“I was surprised... because.. a girl like you finally got a boyfriend.” He said along with a small laugh.

She glares at him.

“Is that Ahn Taejoon?”

She nodded happily, “Yeah.. well he confessed me two days ago and i accepted him just yesterday.” She explained.

“I thought you really like him.. why did you make him wait for a day?”

She stopped and smiled, “I don’t know either.”

 

*

*

            He opened the door and closed it as quick as he get onto the room. He feels so tired today or eventually just because he heard news from Sera? Well maybe.

He went to his bed and laid on it.

“I thought i have a chance to confess but it’s too late.” He whispered and gets up, he sat and looked through his desk. There’s a frame, and the picture on it was... their picture.

“Why do i have to hide it..?” he asked yet he know the answer already.

Because he thought it was only a little crush yet actually it might be love? He isn’t sure either. But then he took his phone, looking for Sera’s number and he calls her. Without taking much rings, she already answered it.

“Oh, Minho-ya. Waeyo?” Her voice sounds so soft and it hurts him a little somehow, he didn’t answer because he didn’t even know why did he call her.

Yeoboseyo? Minho-ya, are you there?” She said again but now in worried.

“Sera-ya..” He said her name softly,

Ye? Where are you? Are you alright?” she asked still in worried and Minho chuckles.

He know she loves him, but not in the same way as him.

“I’m okay and i’m in my room now, so don’t worry.” He answered and finally she sighed of relief.

“Ah, that’s good. Why did you call me? I think.. we just met two hours ago..?” she said confusedly.

“Sera-ya, listen.. this might be absurd for us...  but i really need to tell you this.” He said in a serious tone and Sera can feel it.

“Yes..”

“I love you.” He said softly, and they fell in silence. He bet that Sera was shocked by his words but the he heard her chuckle.

“I love you too, Minho-ya.”

Minho smiled, she doesn’t get it. “No.. i love you as a man, i don’t love you as a friend. Mianhae. I have no courage to tell you at first. But don’t worry, i don’t ask you for more than friends. I know my place.” He explained.

Sera doesn’t know what to say, but Minho already know it.

“I just wanted to confess. I’m still your friend, do not be awkward.” He finally said it,

“Mianhae.. jeongmal mianhae.” She whispered and Minho smiled.

“Go to bed, goodnight Sera-ya.”

“Please stay as my friend, Minho. Goodnight to you, and knowing that.. you’re important to me.. so important.” She said it before finally she hung up.

He placed his phone on the desk and he smiled.

It hurts him, but he’ll do everything just to make her happy. And if it mean to stay as her friend makes her happy then he will.

One thing that he knows... Everything will be alright.