Stuck in The Moment (Key x OC)

SHINee one-shots

Key – OC

 

 

He missed something important in life, but the he realized what was he missed when he saw her smile.

But sadly, it might be the first and the last time he saw her

 

 


        

 

             This month is a hectic month for SHINee. They just had a comeback for their fifth album and now they are having their repacked album promotion. So they have lot of schedules packed.

And right now, Key is resting his body on the couch while waiting for other members. He wondered about lot of things, one of them was what would he do if he wasn’t in SHINee?

“Kibum hyung, can you help me with this?” Taemin’s voice interrupted his thought and with a second he gets up and walk towards Taemin to look what is he doing in the kitchen.

“What is it?” He says.

“Manager hyung asked me to bring some food because we will have lot of schedules today, can you help me to cook?” He asked and Key looks him while he tried to make some omlets, “You know hyung, today is my turn but it’s kinda hard for me to make food for five of us.” He explains and Key chuckles. Sometimes Taemin is just way so cute.

“Why don’t we just call for delivery later?” he suggested and Taemin looks at him blankly, “We’re on diet, hyung.”

Realized what Taemin have said was true, then he nodded and finally he helps him wit cooking stuffs.

“Hyung, i'm so curious with what Jinki hyung had done lately.” Taemin whispers suddenly,

“Wae? What’s wrong with that old man?” Key laughs a little.

“Something must’ve happened to him! I mean he looks so cute lately while staring on his phone and giggles every night.” Taemin explained, and Key starts to recall about Jinki’s behavior lately.

“Kibum, Taeminnie! You don’t have to cook. Someone’s gonna bring us foods later!” Jinki’s voice came from the hallway as he made his way to the kitchen.

“Ya hyung, why don’t you tell us earlier?” Kibum spat him with annoyed tone and Jinki is only grinning of course.

“Mianhae. Indeed.. what are you trying to cook?” He asked while peeking towards the stove, “What?! Only omlets?” he shouted and Kibum chuckles while Taemin only showing his innocent smile. Jinki shook his head, and went to take some breads. He always having his continental breakfast. Some breads with a coffee, those are his favorite and Key also doing the same, he takes a bread and eat it.

“Anyways hyung, who’s the person that will bring us food?” Minho came and asked Jinki directly,

“Is it a woman?” Jonghyun asks while he pours a milk to his glass.

“Alright, it’s Jessica.”

“Je—WHAT?”

“Jessica Jung?!” Jonghyun shocked, he even choked because of the milk, also the others who only stares with wide mouths open.

“EXPLAIN!” Minho asked curiously.

Jinki laughs cause seeing s curiousity, “Okay okay, we met at the club umm it was fate okay? haha and it happened two months ago.”

“WHY WERE YOU GOING TO A CLUB?”

And with that, they bugged Jinki to tell them the whole story and what is their relationship.

 

*

*

*

“Oh guys, you’ll have fansign after this, so be ready! And Onew, i don’t know who sent the foods but they are great so thanks for the food!” Manager said to Jinki and the other just smiles teasingly towards Jinki.

And after that Minho, Jinki and Taemin have to retouch their makeup before they will going to Coex Artium, and now only Jonghyun and Kibum are left in their practice room.

“Key-goon, why are you so quiet lately? Is everything alright?” Jonghyun asks thim while his eyes keep focus on his phone,

“I’m okay and everything is fine. I just feel bored these days, hyung. I think.. i’ve missed something that is important.” He told him about his guts lately.

“You missed love, Key.” Jonghyun said and stares at him and Key looks at him confused.

“Hahaha, that’s not funny!” Kibum laughed and Jonghyun just humming, “When were the last time your heart fluster because of a girl?”

“I don’t know...? I don’t even remember.”

“That is!! You should have tried to fall in love!” With that Jonghyun left to join the rest of members and Kibum still thinking about what he just heard about love.

“Kibum-a! Come here, we have a fansign in 30 minutes!” Jinki said while staring at him, he waited for Kibum for awhile until he nodded the he stood up and come along with Jinki.

They left the company by their van of course, and in the van all of them still teasing Jinki about Jessica by only saying “Food Princess”. Because they can’t let anyone knows about Jinki have contacted with Jessica. And of course it’s because Jessica’s problem with SM.

“I honestly can’t believe that you’ll get closer to her, Hyung. I thought i was the only one from SHINee that still contact with her.” Jjong said and Kibum chuckles by his words,

“Still Jjong, i always end up hearing her stories.” Kibum added and the members laughed.

“Not anymore guys, she has me now.” Jinki says it and winking to the members.

“Ey.. so cheesy.”

*

*

*

No need much time for them to arrive to Coex Artium –the place that they hold the fansign. They see fans are arrived already as usual and they are totally in rush because they only have 10 minutes left.

Right on the 17:00 o’clock, they are starting to show up and take their seat as usual. Start from the left side Minho-Jonghyun-Key-Onew and Taemin.

And the fans started their lines. They are busy with talking, smiling, taking their gifts from the fans. Shawols are happy and also SHINee. They’re glad they can meet them and get interaction.

“Annyeong! Uh i’m sorry, i’m not fluent in Hanguk, i hope you can understand that.” A girl says in English with French accent to Key right now, he looked up to see the girl and he smiles,

“Annyeong! No worries, i understand what you said.” He said, “What is your name?” he asked while do the sign on her album.

“It’s Angevin.. uh A-N-G-E-V-I-N.” She says it so fast because she was nervous and he chuckles.

He writes her name carefully, “I’m your fan. I mean, i like you the most from SHINee.”

“Thank you and i like your name, where are you from?”

“Ah, thank you. I’m from France, and this may be the first and the last time for me to see you.” With that her eyes meets him, she shows her smile and that is so sincere he could say that.

He feels his heart racing at the moment.

“Can you write something for me?” she asks, her words intrrupted his thought about her.

“Yes, of course i can.” He wouldn’t say no to his fan and especially a pretty girl like her.

 

He writes something unexpectedly and the gives her album back.

“Fighting! And sarangae, Kim Kibum.” She says then move to Onew.

Onew is waiting for her already, and he chuckles looking at Key and that girl. While Key realizing something..

His heart keep racing and he feels so happy.

*

*

*

            Later in the night, they are in their dorm already after the fansign done. Minho is taking shower, Jonghyun is somewhere inside the dorm, Taemin is sleeping already and then... Only Jinki and Kibum in the living room.

Kibum is singing some lyrics of Don’t Let Me Go now while Jinki is busy with his phone –probably sending the message to Jessica. Suddenly Jinki remember about something and he looks at Kibum,

“Kibum-ah, what did you write for that fan?” Jinki asked him and Kibum looks at him confusedly but after that he realized that Jinki must’ve asked about that fan –Angevin.

He must’ve heard their conversation since that time he was right beside him, he thought.

“Oh... i wrote “Tu es belle” for her, hyung.”

“What does it mean?” Jinki asked him curiously and Kibum can feel his cheecks are red now.

“it’s mean “You’re beautiful” hyung.”

“Ouch! Did you just fall for our fan?” now Kibum can feel that Jinki is teasing him.

“She said she likes me the most among the members, so she’s my fan.” Key stand for himself.

“Such a possessive guy.” Jinki commented to his words and chuckles. He gets up, maybe Jinki wants to take a shower.

“Hyung?” Key calls him,

“Ye?”

He’s confuse, whether should ask his leader about this or no, but then.. “Do you think i can meet her again someday?”

Jinki looks at him, “Are you seriously in love?”

“No.. i just.. i don’t know.” He answers and Jinki smiles, “Well... if you guys are meant to meet each other next time, then that wouldn’t be impossible.”

Kibum can feels that Jinki’s words can gain his encourage.

“You know hyung, sometimes.. i know i can count on you!” Key says and laughs and Jinki just shows his smile as his respond.

“So... how’s Jessica noona, hyung?” Key asks him teasingly and ....

“YA!!”

 

 

Note: i'm really sorry for the bad grammars! ;')