Breath (Jonghyun x OC)

SHINee one-shots

Jonghyun x OC

 

She loved him too much until it was hurting her, until she can’t see the difference between love or stupidity.

He loved her, he never felt something that hurting him until he realized his biggest mistake and at least just to hear her breathing, it’s enough to make him smile.

*Note: i'm really sorry for bad grammars. hope you enjot it ^^*

 

*

*

 


 

“When you look at me, do you see the girl you loved or the girl you left?” She asks him quietly, while still holding his wrist. She looks at him right in the eyes, to make sure that he will not going to lie.

He looks at her, his heart is breaking into pieces hearing what she asked but he tried his best to hid the sadness, “Why did you ask?” He said.

“I wanted to know, you said it was hard for me.” She says and he shows her a bitter smile.

“The girl i left.” He answered honestly, he was being a jerk to her, he regretted it.

She smiles weakly, it hurts her.

“Finally, you realized it.”

*

*

*

“Tell me who is she?” a foreign girl that has a long blonde wavy hair with her hazel eyes spoke, she was only an ordinary girl –a lucky girl also. Because she can dated one of SHINee’s members.

They met in stidio, that time she was an editor for SHINee’s MV. And by the times, they fell in love to each other and chose to be in relationship.

Of course dating an idol won’t be easy for her. At first, nobody knew about their relationship but as the time flow, Jonghyun introduced her to SHINee’s members and his family. Gladly they accepted her. s shocked because they never knew that Jonghyun has a feeling for her but they supported them as well. And His mom loved her eyes, her eyes were always sparkling, her aura would always show something cheerful.

But now, those sparkling eyes of her were gone.

“I told you a freaking hundred times! She’s a friend, Adora.” He answered her, tried to calm himself down.

And by the way, her name was Adora.

“Friends don’t do kiss each other goodbyes, Jonghyun. I’m not stupid!” She cannot act like she doesn’t give a damn now. It was hurting her, seeing her boyfriend kissed another girl.

She saw it on tv, in newspaper & magazine and heck even her twitter.

“She’s an actress, she’s my best friend for freaking’s sake.” Now Jonghyun was losing his patience too.

“I can’t trust you anymore, Jonghyun. It happened for the third times now. I’m so done.”

“What are you talking about? Are you making me choose between you and her now?”

“I’m not..” She said, “I want you to be honest.”

Honest? Yeah. She only wanted him to tell her the truth. Both of them has been dating for three years. She knows him well better than himself. And now, she knew that he was lying about saying –that girl on the tv or in the newspaper is only a friend.

He watched her directly, he couldn’t see the pain that she felt towards her eyes, “Okay, she’s my girlfriend. Another girl that i’ve cheated on you since five months ago.”

Shock? No. She wasn’t shocked anymore, just like what she said before –it happened for the third times now. So she wasn’t shocked already with these things. She cried silently and felt hurt somehow in her chest. She didn’t want to cry but her heart was torn apart when she heard what he said and tears slowly fell down from her hazel eyes.

“I’m bored of you.” He said and looked away while he knew she cried in front of him. No, this wasn’t the first time for him seeing her crying. “If you asked me to choose, then i would have chose her.”

“Then why don’t you just tell me from a long time ago?!” She shouted, she felt angry and hurt, “I prefer your honesty since the start, Jjong.” Now her voice sounded so weak.

“Because i know you’ll just try to fix it, Adora! You always wanted to fix us!”

Jonghyun just watched her crying without any plan to embrace her.

“It’s because i love you.” She said it quietly.

“But you can’t go against the love that faded away, can you please understand that?” Jjong said and he walked close to Adora. She looked at him and he said, “I don’t love you anymore.”

*

*

*

“It’s been two years since the broke up thingy happened to us, Jjong. How’s life?” Now here they are.

They are accidentally bumped into each other in a cafe, and Adora asked him to stay for awhile with her, and since Jonghyun isn’t wearing any makeup and it’s almost 12 AM, so there aren’t many people in the cafe, and he agreed to stay with her.

“Pretty good, just busy with the packed schedules, and how about you? Why are you still outside?” He asks her and observes her figure, he hadn’t seen her for two years, he hadn’t called her after their separated, because he just can’t.

“Life is hard of course, but i manages them well everyday.” She smiles, she’s so happy to bumped into him, she still follow his fanclub, she secretly went to his solo concert few days ago, she did it because he was still the part of her, the most amazing part that had ever happened to her.

“Glad to hear that. Adora, since that day... members always asked about us but i never told them.” Jjong says it quietly.

“Why?” she asked,

“Because i know, i was wrong.” He answered calmly, and he can feel that Adora is smiling right now.

“You don’t need to regret everything. You’re happy now, so forget about the past!” she said while smiling so bright, and he can see.. those sparkling eyes are brighter than before.

“You are happy, too, right?” he asked, and she nods agree.

“I am happy, Jjong.” She said cheerfully, showing him her best smile.

“I think you need to know.. that after we broke up.. it was also hard for me.” Jonghyun said, and her smiles suddenly disappears.

Drrt drrt

She looks away from Jonghyun’s gaze to see her phone that is ringing now.

“Wait a sec, Jjong.” She says and pick up the call.

“Hello?”

“.....”

“Alright, I’m still waiting for you, you babo!”

“.....”

“It’s okay, i was joking too dear. I’m waiting at the cafe near your office.”

“.....”

“No, i’m with.. a friend. We bumped to each other so now we have some time to talk.”

“....”

“Okay, be careful!”

“....”

After she end the call, she looks back at Jonghyun that still waiting for her.

“I’m sorry, it just...”

“Your boyfriend?” he interrupted her all of sudden, and she nodded smiling. Jonghyun smiles, it hurts him.

Now he admits, that he really knows what was her feeling that day.

“I think, i should go. I mean your boyfriend won’t be happy seeing his girlfriend with her ex.” He explained while stood up so does she.

“It’s nice to see you again, Adora. So, annyeong?” He says a farewell and starts to walk away.

Then she feels empty as he goes further. Before he finally disappears, she runs after him and hold his wrist.

“Jong-ah, before you go.. let me ask you something.”

Jonghyun is a bit surprised realizing that she was the one that holding his wrist but then he looks at her tenderly, “Go on, ask me anything.”

“When you look at me, do you see the girl you loved or the girl you left?” She asks him quietly, while still holding his wrist. She looks at him right in the eyes, to make sure that he will not going to lie.

He looks at her, his heart is breaking into pieces hearing what she asked but he tried his best to hid the sadness, “Why did you ask?” He said.

“I wanted to know, you said it was hard for me.” She says and he shows her a bitter smile.

“The girl i left.” He answered honestly, he was being a jerk to her, he regretted it.

She smiles weakly, it hurts her.

“Finally, you realized it.” She let go of his wrist and hugs him tightly for awhile even before he hugs her back, she already release it.

“Goodbye, Jonghyun. Tell your mom and the members, i said hi.” She says and smile a little. While Jonghyun tried his best to cover the sadness that showed from his eyes, so he nods and smiles to her then he walks away.