Fate (Onew x Jessica)

SHINee one-shots

FATE

Onew - Jessica

 

Both of them are friends. Everybody knows that. But after Jessica got kicked out of the group. They've never met again, she lost contact with her mates from the agency. She felt hurt somehow. and suddenly...

Let's just call it as fate.

 

 

 


 

“Give me another wine, please?” She asked the bartender and he gave her another glass of wine. She drinks it carefully and try to enjoy the music in that club.

She went to cakeshop club just now. This is the first time for her, went to the club only by herself. She feels stressed and doesn’t know what to do anymore with her life. After got kicked out from her group, and the media really hates her even though she was the victim, everyone blames her. And says that was her fault because she can’t choose between her group and her new fashion brand. Of course she cannot choose between those things, her group is her second family and her new fashion brand she just started was her dream since she was a kid.

“Ah, i’m going crazy.” She mumbled to herself frustratedly and suddenly get up from her seat and went to the dance floor. The music right now is CL – Hello es and she dances try to enjoying the music, well before she was chosen as main vocalist, she was supposed to be main dancer.

“Hello es!” she shouted along with these people around her and continue to dance until she feels her legs gonna break down and she went back to bar, without paying attention to her side she just sat beside a man and calls the bartender.

“Wine again, miss?” the bartender asked and she shook her head. I prefer one bottle of vodka now.” She said.

The bartender looked at her with the face are-you-serious-miss. And she nodded, she understood what he was thinking.

“Just give me that. I’m going crazy now.”

“But you look drunk already.”

“No, i’m not. I’m still talking to you and it’s mean i’m not drunk yet, okay?” she said as stubborn as she is. And finally he gave her one glass with a bottle of vodka.

She opens the bottle and drink it, without pour it into the glass.

“Whoa miss, daebak. You’re daebak.” She got interrupted by the man that sitting beside her, once she stop drinking she just stare away from his gaze. She can feel that this guy is still staring at her.

“Hey, i think i know you..” he points her and his voice seems shocked.

“Really?” she asked, and she turned to her right to face him. “i can’t see your face, you’re wearing a sunglass here in the club? Whoa.” She said and laughed. 

“Jessica Jung?!” he shouted with a shock expression and Jessica got shocked either because he was just shouting her name, she pulled him closer and place her hand to his mouth, to shut him up .

After few seconds she realized what she did and let him go.

“Sorry, and you shouldn’t have done that actually. Because no one could hear me either.” He said and she looked at him apologetic then she nodded, “i’m sorry, i just don’t want people to see me here, or it will make everything become worse even more.”

After that, she hold the vodka and pour it to the glass.

“Do you want it, stranger?” she asked and he looked at her, “Stranger? Hmm to be honest you actually know me, Jessica-ssi.” He said with a chuckled, stopping his words for awhile, since he saw that she must be wondering about who he is. “Well, if you don’t mind.” He replied tried to go back with the main subject.

She shook her head, and asked the bartender to give her another glass. After she got the glass, she poured the vodka into it and gives it to him.

“Thanks, Jessica-ssi.” He said and she nodded.

Both of them remain silent for few minutes, til she speak up.

“Anyways, i’m familiar with your voice though.”

He chuckled after heard what she said and looked at her right in the eyes, “Then why don’t you ask my name?” he asked.

“Is that important? I mean, we wouldn’t meet by any chance after this.” She answered it and looked at him back with a smile. He laughs, “Jessica, you are still the Ice Princess.”

He knows that she is so confused by his words. And maybe she wondered about him was a person who used to close to her. She avoids the eye contact with him although she can’t recognize him because the sunglass that he wear. And she thinks that he has a weird fashion sense, how can he wear a sunglass in the club? 

She couldn't look him in the eyes, it's nice to him. Because she doesn't recognize him and she doesn't know how much he missed her. It was fate, he called it fate. Apperently he thanked himself to went here tonight, if he wasn't here, he'd never seen her like tonight. and by only looking at her, it makes him happy.

“So, how’s Tyler Kwon?” he tried to find another topic to talk. She looked at him weirdly, “What are you talking about?”

“Of course i'm talking about your boyfriend.”

“He’s not my boyfriend. I’m still single, do not trust the rumour.”

Believe it or not.. that sentances she said makes him happy. so happy. 

“Did you just still claim the clumsy guy that you had chosen between Eunhyuk hyung around Hoot era as your ideal type of guy?” He asked her all of sudden, Jessica is a bit annoyed by his question it remind her of that time –when snsd became a guest on Night Star. Before she answer him, she stood up from her seat already tried to get away but he hold her wrist.

She looked at him annoyed, “What are you doing?” she asked him, that guy just stay silent until one his other hand pull the sunglass away from his face.

She saw him.

Clearly.

Clear enough to recognize who he is.

“Did you, Jess?” He asked and his voice made her go back to the reality.

“O..Onew..? How is that possible? Why can’t i recognized you before?” She answered softly, her heart beats so fast, seeing him in front of her and holding her wrist. They're so close, even she can't avoid his eyes. And they don't even mind with their little space. 

“I got flu, that’s why my voice a bit throaty.” He answered her and finally realize that the atmosphere around them is a bit... weird. Then he let go of her wrist and move backwards, “Are you going to run away after you recognized me now?”

Jessica shook her head, “Let’s find another place to talk if you want.”

He smiles, he show her the best grin that he has. “I know a great place and no one would know about that place, come on!” he stood up and before he hold her hand, he took his wallet and give some money to the bartender.

“Keep the change.” He said and Jessica is a bit shock.

“Onew! You shouldn’t have to paid it.”

“Well, i insisted. Let’s go Jung Jessica.” He held her hand, pulls her to the exit door.

.

.

.

The Next..is a secret. Maybe it will lead them to any relationship?

 

The end.

 

 


 

Finally it's done for Onew!! kkk how is the story guys? gimme some comment! and if you want to request just tell me down below!