last chapter

your side of the sofa

Right now :

Chanyeol turned to look at him ,beakhyun is lying next to him on their bed giving him his back , he hasn't said a word since they've came back  today, few seconds later, he felt baekhyun tossing , while removing the blanket of him and heading outside the room ,just right after baekhyun’s leave , chanyeol hurriedly followed after him outside the room.

Closing the room’s door behind him, chanyeol ‘s eyes followed his boyfriend, who was moving towards the kitchen,  the taller went after him, leaning against the door and starring at his boyfriend drinking his water, when baekhyun didn’t give him any sign that he is going to start talking anytime soon and basically ignored him by passing by him out of the kitchen without any word , chanyeol grabbed his arm turning him around .

“what’s wrong baek ?”the taller asked

 “nothing , I’m just tired that’s all” annoyance very clear on his voice tone

Chanyeol knew that he wasn’t telling the truth  “come on baek , you’re making me worry “

“well maybe you wouldn’t have been worried if you were not so touchy with jongin tonight ! ” he snapped back at him, then immediately covered his mouth with his hand as if he wasn’t supposed to say this

Caught off guard by baekhyun’s sudden burst,chanyeol’s mouth was tied for a few seconds trying to collect the night’s events ,he figured that he didn’t actually talk to baekhyun, but still ! Baekhyun was never jealous and especially of kim ing jongin or any of their friends!

“Is this what the whole thing is about !? He tried to hide his chuckle and be serious.

The shorter  didn’t say anything and was averting his eyes from chanyeol’s,  feeling some kind of shame that he actually told chanyeol that , now he is so sure that chanyeol won’t  leave him alone , and start teasing him for the next few months.

“this is ridiculous! You are jelouse of jongin” chanyeol snorted

“no, i’m not” baekhyun with a high pitched voice  tried to sound convincing, and with fast steps he walked to their room, chanyeol who wasn’t finding any hardships in matching his pace started teasing him

“oh yes you are” he said cheekily “why!? did you miss me that much!”

“as if” baekhyun scoffed “we live together !why would i miss you ?” he retorted back at him.

 the thing that annoyed baekhyun the most was the fact that he was actually jealous of jongin , which is really rare since he was never the type to be jealous, and what annoyed him more was that chanyeol could read him like an open book , and now chanyeol was getting on his nerves with his constant teasing .

“come on baek ! just admit it , I know you are jealous of him, I mean who wouldn’t be ,right? ~~ he touched my thighs and was constantly leaning on me as if he was trying to kis.. ”

“that’s it park chanyeol ! you are sleeping on the sofa tonight ”. baekhyun snapped at his lover while walking into the bedroom

‘what!? no that’s not fair, I took the next 2 days off to stay with you! I really missed you you know ~ ” the giant whined as if he was a small child begging his mom to buy him a new game .

Baekhyun shut the door behind him, however the ‘cool’ thing about their room was that it had no key ,so baekhyun was trying with all his might to push the door so that chanyeol who was almost effortlessly opening the door from the other side wouldn’t be able to open it .

But who was he kidding, that was Mr. giant he was challenging, the smaller simply gave up and headed to bed causing chanyeol to stumble and almost falling on the floor when the door opened suddenly.

‘serves you right’ baekhyun thought, nonetheless chanyeol was smiling happily that he got the chance to be in the room again , even if baekhyun was upset about it~or trying to be~.

The giant hopped onto the bed next to the smaller who was for the second time this night giving him his back “ baekhyun ….. baekie …. Baek … byun baekhyun” he started nudging baekhyun with his finger, “hey baekhyun , don’t be mad ,uh?”

“……………”

 “come on, look at me ?”

“……………”

“if you are really mad at me then tell me to go outside then I’ll really leave this time”

“I already said it, and you didn’t listen to me !”

“are really you seriously mad ?”

He didn’t get any response, and that left him with one option, which was to go and sleep outside on the sofa, alone.

And so he did , like a lost puppy he took his pillow, went outside the room, and headed to the sofa in the living room, the sofa was facing the TV , chanyeol put his pillow on the head of the sofa then laid down on it, the giant’s front was facing the sofa’s back while his back was facing the TV, he squeezed himself more into the sofa’s back, and closed his eyes with an attempt to sleep.

Few minuets later chanyeol felt a soft shuffle and the sofa deepened more , as a small pair of arms wrapped around his waist hugging him from behind.

Chanyeol secretly smiled 

“I missed you a lot ”

He heared the shorter mumble into chanyeol's back causing  a wide grin on his face , with a few faster heartbeats.

..............................................................................................................

The end

Thank you to the lovely 16 subscribers, and commenters, and supporters, you guys are amazing  😙😙

The idea of the story has been on my mind for a while now ,

finally i was able to put it on here.