001

your side of the sofa

Chanyeol turned to look at him,beakhyun is lying next to him on their bed giving him his back , he hasn't said a word since they've come back today ...

5 hours before:

yoo chanyeol, what are you doing tonight ?it’s Friday, wanna hang out and have a drink after work?

Taemin -his close friend/co-worker from another department- texted him.

Sorry man, I already have plans tonight, jongin is coming back and we're having a 'welcome back' party

Chanyeol texted back while he was heading out of his workplace knowing he would be late to the party, cause simply he's a workaholic,
and lately he's been very busy working on a project that would turn his position on a whole another level if it turned out well. Most of the nights he would be sleeping in his office or getting to his and baekhyun's shared house in the wee hours of the night.
Speaking of his boyfriend, he hasn’t really seen him a lot these days even though they are sharing a house, he misses so much, can't wait to see him tonight. since it’s the company’s 10th  anniversary on Monday, they gave the workers a day off so he decided to dedicate this long weekend to the love of his life.

Oh really !! Is he coming back ? Man, I’ve missed him a lot, maybe I’ll call him tomorrow to meet up, tell him I said welcome back
  Taemin replied.

Haha, I don't think so tae, knowing him, I’m pretty sure he would be in a strong hangover, but sure I’ll tell him.

Chanyeol got into his car heading to the karaoke bar where the small party is, there was a lot of traffic so when he arrived, the party was almost half the way.
As soon as he entered the karaoke bar he heard his friend's chaotic voices, he knew it was a bad idea to make this party in a karaoke bar, instead of a private place. He shrugged it off and continued walking to their table.

“ OOH LOOK WHO CAME HERE! THE EXTREMELY BUSY BUSSINES MAN !”Chen with his drunk loud voice greeted chanyeol and hugged him -most likely hung into him -

“oh then please it's not even half the party and you are already drunk ”

Minsok, Chen's boyfriend came and took him off chanyeol “sorry, you know this idiot when he's drunk ”
“Nah no problem man, ”chanyeol said
He looked at them , Kris and joonmyung where looking like they were talking about a serious matter , while on the contrary, in front of them a drunk sehun and a half-drunk tao where fighting over which spoon is longer than the other, sitting next to them kyungsoo and jongin kissing their faces off, and lay was sitting in the corner thinking to himself while looking like an angel , luhan was  drinking together with Chen , all in all it was a chaotic embarrassing company, except for one person, beakhyun, who was looking at him , chanyeol met his eyes and the elder gave him a dashing smile -that melted chanyeol's heart- while pointing at the empty seat he has saved next for him .
He was an angel who by accident came to his life.
Chanyeol was walking to him when jongin stopped him and made him sit next to him, jongin was so drunk,  and a drunk jongin meant a touchy and a cute jongin. chanyeol didn't notice beakhyun's eyes on them.

“chanyeol-hyung! I missed you the most, you know that ?” he hugged him and pouted his mouth.

“I don't think so jongin ” looking at kyungsoo who was shooting daggers at chanyeol’s heart with his devil-like eyes, for the lack of attention from his boyfriend.
“hehe you're right I didn't, cause I missed my kyungie the most” he turned  to kyungsoo and gave him a soft kiss, turning again to chanyeol ”but I really did miss you hyung ”

 jongin was three years younger than chanyeol, they both met at the neighborhood playground when there were a bunch of bullies bullying jongin, so chanyeol being “brave” decided to beat their asses off when both of them ended being beaten up by the bullies. since then they have been best friends, after chanyeol’s high school graduation, he decided to join a local university where he studied business, on the contrary of jongin who had decided to study in England, so he went there, aced all of his courses, graduated, came back home , and now they are celebrating his success.

“me too man, I can’t wait to go back to all the things we used to do before” chanyeol replied while putting his arm on jongin’s shoulder.

The party continued, and most of the time jongin would touch chanyeol's face or arm and sometimes kisses him on the cheek , it was normal for him , and everybody know jongin and how much he likes to show affection, they ate, drank, played and were all loud, except for beakhyun who was extremely quiet, which was abnormal , cause baekhyun was the “then” type , he and then would always lead their parties and gatherings with their energetic loud voices.

They decided to call it a day when the time was past midnight and they all got out of the karaoke bar -more likely got kicked out of there- and went on their own way.
Beakhyun who was with chanyeol in the car was so silent through the car ride, chanyeol knew that something was wrong with him today, he’s been way too quiet, so he didn't want to bother him and he waited till they got home

.

 

 


A\N

hey everyone , i hope you like my first  fanfiction who is starring chanbaek ,-my ultimate biases/otp- .

so yeah , please support , comment , let me know you oppinions and enjooooyyy