Jokes

New Page of Life

YOONA POV

"Nuguseyo?" I asks that guy who's here with me in my room. Wait, room? Ah, this isn't my room anyway. But, that guy is the one who I met near the grave, right? Ahhhh I got a headache, again and again!

"Are you alright?" he asks to me, without answering my previous question.

"Why am I here?" I ask him again, I don't care about his question.

"Is that hurt?"

"YAH!!! Why did you take me here, huh? I want too se someone at the grave! I want to see my-"

AISH. What's wrong with me? I'm not a type of girl who easily give my personal information to another people. I realize that I was fainting, so, am I at the hospital now? I decided to woke from this bed but this stranger guy forced me to don't. AISH, is he crazy?

"Kajima."

"Let me go!"

"Kajima!"

I being so quite when this stranger told me to not going anywhere. Actully, what's happening on this guy? He doesn't let me go even though we don't know eachother. Wait, is this guy crazy? Huffff should I stay? But wae? Kyuhyun oppa always provided me too but I've never heard him. But this stranger? Why should I hearing him?

"Kajima. I told you."

Okay. Confirmed by me, this guy is totally crazy. I should heard him if I want my life safe.

CHANGWOOK POV

So, this girl is fainting because she almost saw an accident? Uhm, actully I already knew that this girl has a phobia when I saw her behaviour at the grave. Plus, The doctor said that she has a little traumatic when she saw an accident. But hey, that's just almost and wasn't happened, right? Why should she fainted? Aish, if only the doctor doesn't tell me to comforting her, I'll be bck to the graves and visiting my father. Okay then, she fainted because of me, so let's start this comforting session!

"Ireum?" I asked her name to start everything.

"Mwo?" She asked with a confused face.

"What's your name?"

She keeps silent when I asked her name. Haha, please tell me tht this girl doesn't think I like her, right? Okay. Maybe she's still in bad condition. But hey, it's been 10mins and she's not answering her name yet!

"Yah! Don't be a silly girl. I need to know your name becaue you can't go anywhere if this place doesn't have your real name."

Hahaha, you're all know this is really a joke. If this girl believes this such a joke, so confirmed, this girl is pabo.

"R-r-real name? What do you mean?"

Gotcha! Confirmed, this girl is pabo! KEKEKEKE~

"I randomly gave you a fake name because you can't get any medications if this hospital don't know your name. So yeah, you should thanked me for that." Xixixi, please tell me now, am I a professionl liar?

"F-f-fake name? What fake name that you gave them?" She asked with a frightened face. Wkwkwk seriously, this girl is really entertaining me now.

"Uhm, I can't remember for sure, but I'm sure that I gave you a proper name. NAPPEUN. Eotte? Sounds good right?" Kekekeke eat that Nappeun! xD

"MWO? YAH! The one who deserve that 'nappeun' name is you! Only you! Aish jinjja!" She cursed with a cute face. Yah, did you never go to the hospital before until you're being this pabo? How could you believe that you should had a fake name before being hospitalized? Xixixi, this girl is seriously, kiyeowo.

AUTHOR POV

When Yoona and Changwook are inside a debate, suddenly Yoona's phone ringing, there's a incoming call from Kyuhyun. Yoona picked the phone up and talking on the telephone with Kyuhyun. Changwook who doesn't know with whom Yoona's talking now, just staring at the talking Yoona. Changwook think that he never saw a girl with beautiful face, as beautiful as Yoona's fce before. He felt something weird inside his heart.

"Oppa, I'm on Sangdong Hospital now. Please come here and take me home."

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

Changwook realized that Yoona might be talking with her boyfriend because she sid 'oppa' to the caller. Changwook become awkward when Yoona catched him staring at Yoona.

"Uhm, chogi, My friend's on the way to here. So, you can go now. And also, ghamsahamnida for your help. My friend will take care of everything here." Yoona said to Changwook when she realized that Changwook is staring at her.

"Ah? Of course. Of course I'll leave. Why should I wait for you? Okay then, Bye." Changwook get out from Yoona's room after thinking of everything. Changwook thinks that Yoona's friend will took care of Yoona's physic or soul health. When Changwook's almost get into the lift, he heard a familiar voice is shouting, and quickly realized, that's Yoona's voice! That voice is shouting, "YAH!!!" What happened to Yoona?