Our First Meet

New Page of Life

AUTHOR POV

Today is September 9th 2015. In this wide world, there's so much sadness iside people's mind or even heart. But there's a person who awakes with so much sadness in his mind. He's Ji Chang Wook or usually called with Changwook. A servant knocking his door to awales him politely. That servant is trying to reminds that this is Changwook's first day to becoming a new owner of Dayrock Entertainment.

"Young Mister, ireonaseyo. Today is the day." He said while till knocking the door.

Changwook woke up lazily and opened the door until that servant was falling down. He doesn't seem care and said,

"Arrasso. Go away, I will prepre my ownself."

The servant wokes up and left his Young Mister alone. Changwook took a bath and get him dressed by himself. He choose a nonformal but casual suit because he thought that an Entertainment Agency doesn't needs a forml suits. Besides, he's the owner so he can wear anything he wants.

In another hand, a girl woke up from her sweet dreams with a smile painted in her face. That girl is Im Yoona, which is usually called by Yoona. Yoona is a kindhearted girl but a little bit introverted girl because of her boyfriend's death.

This is the 100th day after Choi Minho, her very precious first boyfriend was gone, leaving her alone in thi lonely world. Even though it's been the 100th day after Minho hone, she doesn't and can't forgetting Minho because she doesn't wants to. She's always promising to Minho that she won't forgetting Minho no matter what will happens to her. Until a long thought, she woke up from her bed and preparing herself to goes to Minho's grave. She always comes to there whenever she wants. She comes out from her house and willing to locking her house, but suddenly a pair of hand closed her eyes and makes her so surprized.

"Yah, nuguya? Go away!" Yoona shouted and tries to release that hands out from her eyes.

"Guess who?" That voice finally comes out.

Yoona who've been knows who is he, release that hand rudely and staring with scary looks to that person. That person is Kyuhyun. A guy who really loves Yoona but doesn't let Yoona knows about his feelings. He's also a bestfriend of Yoona's ex-boyfriend, Choi Minho. He can't telling Yoona about his feelings because of Minho is his friend. Even though he's sure that he's loving yoona first, but the fact is the one who can wins Yoona's heart is Minho, not him. That's why he just wants to hide her feeling and protects Yoona.

"Oppa, hajima!" Yoona got mad and glaring at Kyuhyun.

"Mianhae, Yoona-ya. I don't mean to make you mad~" Kyuhyun let out his aegyo out beaue he knews that aegyo is the only way to get Yoona's smile again in every mistakes that he made.

"Arasso. Oppa, I'll go to Minho's grave. Please watch out for my house, ne?"

"Please don't. I can't let you-"

"Dwasseo. Annyeong!" Yoona cutted and left Kyuhyun alone in front of her house. Kyuhyun is always advices Yoona to stops her habit to visits Minho's grave whenever she wants but Yoona doesn't want to hear that. It's like everythime Kyuhyun's advicing her, she'll never heard him.

Yoona walks to Minho's grave. When she reached to the graves, she saw a little girl playing with her smartphone when she acrosing the street, and she saw a car goes to hit that little girl.

"Yah!" Yoona shouted and tries to reach that little girl and luckily that car stops right when Yoona approached that little girl.

"Gwenchana?"  Yoona asks that little girl

"Gwenchana, eoonni. But I'm afraid" that little girl cuddling inside Yoona's hug and crying out loud

"Yah, it's your fault too. I saw you were busy with your smartphone until you didn't wtched your steps! Don't do a stupid thing like this again, arra?"

"Ne, arraseo eonnie. Mianhae and Gomapseumnida." That little girls said while stand out and leave Yoona.

That car's driver out from that car and come to see what's happening.

"Yah, neo micheosso?" the driver is Changwook

"Micheo? Yah, the one who crazy here is you! Don't you saw there's a girl acrossing this street huh? Are you blind?" Yoona got mad and blame Changwook

"That kid was playing with her smartphone, right? So I think that's not my fault" Changwook's argues to Yoona

Suddenly Yoona feels so dizzy because she almost saw an accident because of her little traumatic. She fells into the ground, in front of Changwook's eyes.

"Yah, wae geurae? Why are you fainting? here? infront of the graves?" Changwook carries her to his car and drove her quickly to the nearest hospital. When they arrived in the hospital, some nurses help him to get Yoona's the first help. Changwook waits patiently in front of Yoona's room. Within' not until 45mins, a nurse comes out from the room and said that Yoona's awake. She just faint because of a little shocked.

Changwook get into Yoona's room and Yoona saw him

"Nuguseyo?"

-TO BE CONTINUE-