Final

||•BY CHANCE•||

Alex sat in the dorm with her fellow members discussing ideas for their upcoming album and music video. It was getting late and the others wanted to go to bed, but Alex was full of energy. The other girls had excused themselves to bed leaving Alex sitting in the living room alone. 'What am I going to do now?' she thought bringing her knees to her chest. Alex couldn't work on Rania's new album concepts and ideas on her own. 'I could just go out for some air...' she settled with herself getting up from the couch and shuffled over to the closet. She grabbed a red jacket and rushed out of the door as if she had somewhere to be.

The night air was crisp and cool making Alexandria regret not grabbing a bigger jacket. She hopped on the subway and headed to Hongdae. It had taken her some time to figure out how to get to the small district. Once in Hongdae, Alex walked around for a moment enjoying the cool air and the bustling sidewalks. She stopped when she heard the sound of music. Directly in front of her was a club called NB2. The closer she got the more she felt inclined to enter. There was a line to get into the club, but Alex didn't want to wait. The doors open and a man stumbles out. His hair was blond and fell just past his nose as he looked down at the ground. Alex watched him as he dropped his hand from his ear, the phone that it held hitting the concrete while his laughed to himself.

She tilted her head slightly wondering what he was going through, but shook it off. As she turned to walk away he yelled out. “You!” she looked back and met his eyes through his messy blond hair. Alex looked around before pointing to herself. “Me?” she asked noticing the line of people looking on curiously. The man picked up his phone and strutted up to her, a small smirk lining his face. “Come drink with me.” He said his words already slightly slurred. Alex crossed her arms. “Why should I?” she asked sassily making the guy chuckle lightly. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door. The man at the door looked the two up and down before opening the door to allow them in. Inside the club, the music was bumping, the bass shook Alex from the inside out and the flashing colours of light made her question her vision. She had been to clubs before but not like this one. There were so many people packed inside this small cube of a building.

The two of them made their way to the back of the club, just past the bar. “Hey, the bar is that way.” Alex yelled over the loud rave like music. The mystery guy looked back at her and stopped pulling her close to him. “What?” he asked. Alex felt her face heat up at the sudden closeness. “The bar is over there.” She said into his ear pointing back at the icy blue light that indicated the bar. He nodded once. “Yeah, I know. We’re going this way.” He said leading her to a roped off area. There another bouncer man was stay bobbing his head to the music before moving the rope to allow the two of them access to the room. The door closed behind the two and the room was filled with people, but it was just a bit quieter than outside.

The man released her hand giving her free reign over her movements from now on as he sat on a black couch. Something in Alex told her to do the same and she lowered her self onto the leather couch right beside this stranger. He pulled her closer to him and leaned into her ear. “What’s your name?” his voice sent chills down Alex’s spine and she felt herself shiver at the feeling of his breath on her ear. She turned to answer his question, their face just inches apart. She moved back forgetting what she was doing and blinked at him. He gave her and impatient stare before leaning back in. “I’m Jiyong.” He whispered like it was his deepest secret. Alex perked up and leaned into Jiyong’s ear. “I’m Alex.” She said with a smile. That chatted back and forth for a moment until they were pleasantly interrupted by a lady with a tray of drinks. Jiyong grabbed two glasses, handing one to Alex before waving the lady off.

---

It was a little past 3am, Alex and Jiyong stumbled down the street laughing about the most obscure things. Alex stopped, looked up and pointed at the moon which was, in her eyes, dancing. Jiyong shook his head and laughed. “You’re drunk.” He sighed putting his arm around her shoulder. “You need to go home.” Alex shook her finger at the older guy and pouted. “No, you’re drunk and you need to take me home.” She winked at him tucking her hair behind her ear. Jiyong raised an eyebrow and nodded leading her down the street a little further before signaling a taxi. The pair headed back to his apartment to continue their night of fun.

{I would've made this a but I'm terrible at it. Also it's short because it was written on a phone}