Of Puppys, satansoo cat and jelly Chanyeol

Innocent Love

-Thank you for reading- chanbaek.rice welcome to the kpop fandom!! <3 

It was eight o'clock in the busy city of Seoul when a tall giant(handsome might I add ;))) was sleeping peacefully dreaming of puppy kisses, his innocent and fluffy boyfriend Baekhyun and food, *sighh* food. When suddenly a puppy like boy jumped on Chanyeol excitedly saying 

 "Channie, Channie~ wake up you promised you would bring me to the petshop. Pleeease Channie~ Pretty Please with a cherry on top?" So Chanyeol sighed knowingly who the cute ball of fluff was interrupting his sleep.. Chanyeol opened one eye to see Baekhyun's puppy like nose against his cheek whimpering cutely which Chanyeol noted the sly puppy would do when he wanted to get something. Chanyeol moved slightly to lean against the wood bar of the wide and comfty bed, as he moved Baekhyun sqealed out 

"Woahh, eghh hmmph Channie pleeasee~" So before Baekhyun could fall Chanyeol held his hips to him to steady the eager puppy as the puppy pouted cutely on his waist over the thin sheets. Chanyeol replied lazily with " *sighh* Baekkie~~ why do you want that cat? You could've chosen any cute animal to your desire but instead you chose Satansoo?" *cough cough* satansoo, as Chanyeol would like to call the feisty cat. Which made Baekhyun pout at his answer. Chanyeol smiled amusingly at his puppy with his hands petting his fluffy brown hair which Baekhyun flushed at. After a looot of persuasion, Chanyeol finally agreed as he patted Baekhyun's thighs when they were having breakfast which Baek replied with sqealing happily as he jumped into Chanyeol's arms, decorating his face with puppy like kisses. 

As the couple were driving in their mitsubishi, Chanyeol took side glances to his cute puppy who looked eagerly out side the window. Which made a small smile once again creep upon his face. When they got out of the car Baekhyun excitedly came out of the car hurriedly going into the petshop 'Luhan's Exotic Pet Shop' with a twinkle in his eyes. As Baekhyun came in the pet shop in a woosh the owner of the shop, Luhan blinked his eyes as he looked at the peculiar sight of the boy looking the most excited he has ever seen. 

 A high pitched squeal was heard from the eager boy, as he fanboyed with his hands holding Satansoo lovingly in his arms squishing the cat with his mochi cheeks. Satansoo had his mad stare on his small face, alluring blue eyes, fur black as his soul *cough cough* noted by Chanyeol and his tiny sharp claws which Baekhyun would coo at..Chanyeol thinks other wise. To Chanyeol and Luhan the sight was odd, as Chanyeol's eye twitched at Satansoo's death stare towards him and Luhan blinking again at Chanyeol as he sighed and muttered "Don't ask' don't ask.." The way home was awkward for Chanyeol as he felt the unrelenting chilling stare from the cat but the oblivious Baekhyun was very oblivious as he gave lots and lots of attention to Satansoo, playing happily with him with a happy look on his fsce as he sighed squishing Satansoo even more against his chest. 

Chanyeol and Satansoo knew this was war. 

Lol hope you liked this