Meet My Gorgeous Love

I am Always There For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Did you forced my brother ' kris asked. His sharp eyes glaring at chanyeol.

' No.. No hyung. It's nothing like that.... We were​ eating brownies.. and ..um.. playing around... And we fell on floor. So kyungsoo got hurt... ' chanyeol managed to give a decent reply. And sighed in relief when kris finally calmed down not before giving lots of advices and scoldings... 

The whole day went smoothly... When everyone sat for dinner, kris announced that he has invited someone special... Just then, the doorbell rang and kris went to open the door..

With a kind smile, a handsome man walked inside, holding hands with kris. Chanyeol looked at him with surprised eyes... ' This is zhang yixing, my boyfriend. And this is kyungsoo, my baby brother and his boyfriend chanyeol ' kris introduced them. ' Chanyeol is his boyfriend.. but he denied at hospital, when i asked ' yixing said eyeing them suspiciously. Both kris and kyungsoo looked towards chanyeol.

' Don't you love me .. ' kyungsoo asked in trembling voice. He felt hurt... Kris was bit surprised too..

' No actually, i was about to explain that we are in a relationship. But he got a call and he went​ out....' chanyeol explained quickly, before the situation would get anymore worse. ' oh yeah, i got a call from one of my patient ' yixing said. 

After then, everything got settled and chanyeol felt relieved. 

' So, this is how kris came to know about kyungsoo's accident ' chanyeol wondered, while everyone were busy in chatting and laughing...

Yixing was mature, kind-hearted and very considerate person. He blend easily with everyone... ' How did you guys met ' kyungsoo asked curiously. 

' Well, we met at a busy street of china. I was late for my classes.. so i was in hurry. As i took a sharp turn, i got hit by a car... I was slowly losing my consciousness, and that's when i saw the most beautiful person in my life. Yixing was looking gorgeous. . ' kris said with a fond smile. ' I was going to hospital, when i saw that accident. .. how can I leave an injured person on road... So i quickly called an ambulance and took him to hospital ' yixing added. 

' I wanted to talk to him but i fainted and next time when i woke up, i saw him again.. he was concerned and so careful. I fell in love with him. It took me one minute to ask his name... one hour to make him my friend... one week to take him out for first date and we became official couple. . ' kris told remembering the incident.

' I am so happy for you hyung. Yixing hyung seems caring and kind ' kyungsoo exclaimed happily. 

After dinner, chanyeol carried kyungsoo to bedroom, whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter