Chapter 1

Magic High

I awoke to my familar cooing in my ear, trying to wake me as gently as he could, his long white hair tickled my nose inticing a sneeze. His scarlet doe eyes stared into my light brown in slight wonder, I reached out and rubbed his head, earning some more coos for my effort. 

"Good Morning, Kihyuk." I whispered tiredly shifting into a sitting postion while running a hand through my tangled black hair.

I released a soft sigh, lazily glancing at my clock as it read 5:45 in bold neon letters. Kihyuk nipped lightly at my fingertip before releasing a dissatisfied grunt after noticing my lack of interest to get out of bed.

"I really need to teach you how to speak" I mumbled before kicking off my blanket and walking to the bathroom.

I heard him following quickly behind me along with something being dragged with him. Using the wall for support I the water letting it warm up for a bit then plugging the drain. Kihyuk grunted a few times to get my attention I turned to him and saw that he was holding out a towel fully nake while holding his bath toy. Taking this as a sign I stripped myself of my clothing then placed the towel on the sink. Grabbing Kihyuk as I settled into the tub, I began my usual bathroom duties afterwards I started washing Kihyuk's hair being mindful of his horns and ears.

"Eyes closed, Kihyuk" I muttered pouring water on his head a few times before running my fingers through this hair checking to see if all the conditioner was washed out. Kihyuk reached out to unplug the drain but I slapped away his hand gently and began washing him while humming softly to myself. When he was fully cleaned I wrapped him in the towel he brought and cast a drying spell on myself.

"You make me feel like a mom sometimes you know?" I giggled before smiling, I heard him hum in agreement. "School starts today...I wonder what'll happen."