BUSTED!

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Hyeri P.O.V.

My head hurts so bad. Maybe I hit it when I tripped over that broom...I dont remember much of what happend after I fell. Just voices of...Niel, L.Joe, and ~~~~~ they must've been arguing. Time to open my eyes.

When I do, I see Teen Top. Why are they around me? Where is ~~~~~?

"HYERI!!" Everyone shouted. *Ow, my head.*

"SHHH! Her head might hurt!" ~~~~~ hissed at Teen Top. Then, she hands me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I said as I sat up. As I sipped my water Niel told me what happened.

"Sorry for doing that to you. I wanted to win...Opps!" L.Joe looked away. Teen Top glared at L.Joe. CAP looked as if he could kill L.Joe.

"What? Win what? And how come I couldn't win?" CAP said with his hands on his hips. Then, ~~~~~  stared at Ricky, knowing that he probably started this. Then, switched to L.Joe.

"What were you going to win, and how?" L.Joe looked at his feet. *I'm so confused!*

"Well, Chunji told me that if I make Hyeri fan-girl I could be the king of the other people who played. So I tripped her on a broom, caught her, and tried to make her freak out. But, I guess it didn't work because she didn't move. Maybe because Ricky told her Niel liked her. Which he probably does." When he said the last part he winked at Niel.

"CHUNJI! Why did you tell L.Joe this?! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE UP SUCH A GAME?!" ~~~~~ made my head hurt.

"Niel told me!" Chunji stared and pointed Niel. ~~~~~ turned her glare at Niel.

"Ricky was telling Changjo and I overheard!" Niel stared at Ricky, so did everyone else.

"You said I wouldn't get in trouble!" Changjo pouted and whined. "Well, I said 'not really'!" Ricky looked guilty.

"I'm sorry though. I was bored and it suddenly came into my mind." Then CAP punched him in the arm. Ricky looked really sad and ran to ~~~~~'s dad's room. ~~~~~ was thinking, I could tell.

No One's P.O.V.

You thought of a punishment for the boys and how they acted. You knew that if they made her freak out anymore she'd probably die...

"Ok, well Ricky has to clean everyday for a week. Then, everyone except for CAP has to do everything Hyeri says for a week. While still listening to me." ~~~~~ was proud of herself. "That's your punishment." Then Teen Top (except Ricky who was gone) groaned.

"Ok, first order. Everyone except Niel leave." Hyeri said seriously. ~~~~~ nodded towards Hyeri as she knew what was happening. Everyone left the room leaving Hyeri and Niel alone together. About 10 seconds after they left, Hyeri spoke up.

"So...Ricky told me something..." Hyeri avoided eye contact.

"Yeah, I know what he said." Niel tried to make eye contact. But failed.

"Oh, well... I was wondering. I-Is it true?" Hyeri stuttered. *Should I tell her? If I do, will she freak out?* Niel started to blush but he tried to hide it.

"No. Of course not. He was just trying to score some points." he said coldly. Hyeri's heart immediately broke into peices as she heard his answer. *I knew it.* Hyeri's vision became blurry due to tears that were welling up. "O-oh. Ok."

Hyeri felt something wet stream down her face. Then she realized it was a tear. Niel saw she was crying as she looked down. He went into panic mode, not knowing what do. *AH! Did I make her cry?! BABO NEIL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? MAKING A GIRL CRY!!! ESPECIALLY HYERI!!!!*

"Ah! Don't cry!!! Please don't cry!!!" Hyeri quickly wiped her tears and looked up at Niel with a smile. "What are you talking about? I'm not crying. Haha." She tried to stiffle a laugh.

"YAH! RICKY SCOOT OVER!!! YOU'RE ON MY FOOT!" your voice was heard through the door. Both Hyeri and Niel looked at the door with wide eyes.

"SORRY!!! I WANNA HEAR TOO!!!" Ricky's voice was heard. So were others.

"You guys are so loud!"

"SHUT UP! WE'RE GONNA GET CAUGHT!!!"

"Isn't eavesdropping kinda rude. I don't think we should be doing this."

Niel walked over to the door and quickly opened it causing everyone to fall on their faces infront of him.

"Oww! Hyung get off of me!"

"Then you shouldn't be in my way then!" Chunji snapped at Ricky. Then everyone came to realization that they got caught. They all looked up with nervous smiles. "Heheh sooo, how's it going?" L.Joe asked nervously with a nervous grin.

Hyeri glared a scary glare no one knew she could do. All of them, including you, got up and ran.

"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Niel yelled at them. "YEAH! COME BACK HERE!!!" Hyeri started to run after them. Soon Niel was right behind her, helping her chase after the eavesdroppers.

You, Ricky, and Changjo started to giggle about how funny Niel and Hyeri looked running after you guys all around the house.

"I'm gonna get you ~~~~~!!!!!" Hyeri yelled. Then she fell face first on the ground. Niel saw that she fell, but he was too slow so he also tripped. On Hyeri. "AAHHH!!!" Niel then fell on his face too. You eavesdroppers then saw they were on the ground and stopped running. Then at the same time you and Teen Top laughed at Hyeri and Niel.

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" You then stopped laughing at the sight of Hyeri pouting and her face in her palms. You walked up to Hyeri and offered her your hand with a smile. "Here."

"Thanks." She said as she grabbed your hand and stood up. "Are you okay?" You asked while giggling. Hyeri 'humph'-ed and crossed her arms with a pout and looked away. "Yes."

"Aww! Come on!!! We were just making fun!" You nudged her arm. Hyeri looked at you with a blank expression with a hint of anger. "Fine." She muttered and quickly put in a cute smile as she held her arms out for a hug.

"YAY!!!! I love you~!" You said as you jumped into her arms.

"Okie dokie! I'm hungry. We should eat dinner! Be right back!" You skipped to the kitchen in a VERY good mood and started cooking dinner.

Your P.OV.

I walked to the kitchen in a happy mood. I'm just really happy that Hyeri got to talk to Niel. I opened the fridge and cupboards as I started to cook a meal for the little rascals I call my 'slaves' kekeke. But I find it weird calling them my slaves or servants. Hmm, what should I call them? Minions? No.

Butlers? EW! NO WAY! They are nowhere near as gentlemanly as butlers.

They are annoying little dorks. I'll just call them my dorks. Yeah, that'll do.

I smiled to myself as I finally came up with a decent name to call them. *They're MY dorks.*

Even though they are annoying sometimes and give me headaches. I feel like I would be all alone without them now. Before I caught them, I was lonely and had no one to come home to. Even though I've known them for like...one day. Having them here makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I think I like having them here with me. But, I'm not supposed to feel that way. ARGH! ~~~~~ get a hold of yourself! It's only a master and servant relationship! They have to obey your every command for a whole year! A whole year? What could happen during that period of time?

I finally finished cooking the meal and called Teen Top and Hyeri to come eat.

"YAH! DINNER'S READY!!!! COME EAT!" They all ran in and Hyeri seemed to avoid Niel. I wonder why? She immiediately sat on my right between me and CAP. Ricky and Changjo were on my left. Followed by Niel, Chunji, and L.Joe.

We all strated eating. "Heehee this feels like we're a family! Right ~~~~~?" Ricky suddenly asked. My eyes became wide. I was surprised by his sudden question. "Uhh...-"

"YEAH! I think so too!!! We're a family!!! Kekeke~!" Changjo said so cutely. I stared at Changjo and Ricky. I realized it did feel like we were a family. I like this feeling too. I'm not alone anymore. And I want it to stay like that.

I smiled at them and said "Yeah! It does! Hehe." We all chatted at the table about random things. Hyeri stared at me as I continued to eat with a big smile. I know what she's thinking...


A/N:

Ugh, I know I know! This chapter doesn't have much 'you' moments! GAH! I'm a bad author TT^TT So I will understand if you unsubscribe. (But please don't do that tho!) I'm trying my best tho. I have a lot of ideas for this fic. So just wait!!!

ANYWAYZ~ RESUMING:

Hahahahaah they got caught!!! Poor Ricky :( I still love him tho! I think Ricky is soo cute!

Aww!!! Such a big happy family!!! :')

Well you know what to do! Comment & Subscribe!!! I love you all~!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear