Flirting Game Part 2

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

No One P.O.V.

"Ok Switch! Niel, Ricky, Changjo go upstairs! Tell the others to come down." you yell at the boys downstairs. They walk upstairs while Hyeri seemed to be dumbfounded by something, standing like a statue.

~Upstairs (all boys)~

"What you tell her, Ricky?" Niel asked. Downstairs Ricky told Hyeri something...she hasnt moved since.

"I told her that you love her. Kekeke~" Ricky winked and ran away. "OH! And that earned me 3 points for making her freeze!" 

As Ricky ran away, Niel stood there with his jaw to the floor.

"What's the score so far?" L.Joe whispered to Ricky.

"So far, I have 15 points.

Niel has 16 points.

Changjo has 10.

Chunji and you just joined in, so Chunji has 2 points

and you have 0 points."

"CAP doesn't know right?" L.Joe asked Ricky. None of them wanted CAP to find out they were playing around.

"NOPE! And we plan to keep it that way. And we have to make sure ~~~~~ doesn't find out either! Who knows what she'll do to us..." Ricky stared wide eyed just thinking about you torturing them.

"And make sure you keep your own score. NO CHEATING! Okay, you can go downstairs now." Ricky waved him away.

Chunji and L.Joe made their way downstairs. CAP was already down there. As they went downstairs Chunji noticed Hyeri was frozen.

"Uhh, ~~~~~. What's wrong with your friend here?" Chunji asked you with a brow raised.

You came out from cleaning the bathroom and stared at Hyeri. You walked over to her and waved your hands infront of her face. "HELLO!?!!?"

She finally snapped out of her trance and blinked at the both of you.

"Oh! Hey. Haha sorry I was just spacing out." Hyeri laughed nervously

"Ok. Well we should get back to cleaning! Except you, Hyeri. Come with me." You pulled Hyeri with you into the bathroom to continue cleaning.

"Well that was weird." L.Joe said standing next to Chunji with a weird face. "Why do girls go to the bathroom together?"

"I don't know. Maybe they have bathroom parties." Chunji shrugged.

Chunji and L.Joe continue cleaning.

"I'm the supervisior now!" CAP states proudly while walking to the couch.

"What? No fair!" L.Joe pouts walking towards the couch. As L.Joe and Chunji argue with CAP. You and Hyeri have a special, BFF to BFF talk in the bathroom.

Hyeri P.O.V.

~Bathroom~

"What happened? I know you dont just space out like that." ~~~~~ has a point I never space out like I did when Ricky told me what Niel thinks about me. I knew I should tell ~~~~~, after all she is my BFF. We've known each other since middle school. But, she might get mad.

"Promise you won't get mad if I tell you?" I stared into ~~~~~ eyes. I know when she lies. I can see that she is thinking about it.

"Fine, I wont get mad. Promise." she isn't lying.

"Ok, so Ricky approches me with his oh-I'm-so-hott walk. When he is 2 feet away from me he winks. I said Hi. He came closer and whispered in my ear..." I stare at ~~~~~ waiting for her to get mad that Ricky was so close to me but she keeps her promise. She's not mad.

"What he say, Hyeri?" ~~~~~ was growing impatient.

"He said 'Niel Loves You.' I was so shocked I stayed put. It's proably not true. But, if it is, I wish he would show it." ~~~~~ is now staring at me with her hand over .

"Oh, Hyeri! I didn't know you loved Niel! We're best friends and you've never told me about this?!"

"Oh yeah. Heh sorry. It's just I was too embarassed to talk about it.And plus, he doesn't like me anyway." I walk out smiling.

~Niel P.O.V. (Upstairs)~

Ricky ruins everything. How dare he tell Hyeri I love her?! I do, but, she wasnt supposed to know that yet. Oh well. I guess I'm out of the game. She might not freak out as much now.

~No One P.O.V. (Downstairs)~

"NO HYUNG! NO ONE GETS TO REST!" L.Joe was still yelling at CAP. "PLUS, WHO KNOWS WHAT ~~~~~ WILL DO TO US!!!!"

"BUT, I'm the supervisior!" CAP was resting on the couch, L.Joe had a feather duster, while Chunji was cleaning like crazy with a broom.

"GET TO WORK!" you yelled at CAP and L.Joe. L.Joe started to dust CAP's head.

"I was cleaning the dandruff of CAP's head." L.Joe said nonchalantly.

"Yah! Stop that! My hair is to awesome to have dandruff." CAP jumped up and started washing the windows again.

You rolled your eyes and walked away. *They're such dorks. But, they're my dorks.* You smiled to yourself.

Meanwhile, L.Joe had a plan to win the game. Right before Hyeri walked pass him he droped his duster. Just as planned she tripped. L.Joe grabbed her waist just in time.

"Watch your step. I wouldnt want you to get hurt. You're too delicate." L.Joe said softly. L.Joe's face was so close it looked like he was going to kiss Hyeri. But, right when he was sooooo close Niel walked down the stairs. He saw L.Joe holding Hyeri by her waist. Hyeri (who would normaly be in heaven) looked very scared.

"L.Joe! What are you doing?!" Niel was outraged! L.Joe was surprised when Niel came running down and grabbed Hyeri away from him. Holding Hyeri close, Niel was getting ready to tell L.Joe something important, right then Hyeri fainted. This was too much for her to handle.

"Look what you did to her! DONT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Just as he said this you walked in and the rest of Teen Top came down. Everyone was surprised at the sight.

"Bring her to my bed and wait for me." You told Niel. Niel carried Hyeri bridal style up the stairs. When he left you slapped L.Joe's head. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Ah! Sorry! I was just trying to get some point-I mean! She fell so I caught her..." L.Joe looked nervous. You narrowed your eyes at him.

You pointed towards the stairs. L.Joe walked upstairs knowing why you slapped him. Then, you got a glass of water for when Hyeri wakes up.


A/N:

Huhuhuhuhu....why was Niel so mad?? *raises eyebrows up and down* xD

Sooooooo, what you think of the flirting game? :O I certainly thought it was interesting lol! o3o

We'll see what happens when Hyeri wakes up!!! ;)

Comment & Subscribe!!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear